Most of us often face a kind of irritating situation when we lose our data for no critical cause. It happens for various reasons as data is used for unnecessary access to different apps, for updates, for auto entry to different websites and so on. To stop such embarrassing occurrence, you can try an android data saving app. Thinking about your essence, I have added reviews of the best data saver apps for Android.
Best Data Saver Apps for Android
An Android data saver app can save data by blocking additional ways to be used. Again, most of them will show the speedometer and usages of data and also, some will signal you at its limitation. However, finding a good, useful, and free data saving app will not be an easy task as the Play Store includes more than a thousand data saver apps. And most of them ain’t worth to give a try on. So, from the list of 10 best data saver apps for Android, you will find a good app.
1. Datally: data saving app by Google
Using smartphone optimally is a complex task as it needs to use data connection regularly. Datally by Google is a multifunctional data saver app developed by Google itself. It is free to download from the play store and provides you with many useful functions along with its beautiful user interface.
- Saves your valuable data when you do not need other apps consuming your mobile data.
- Allows you to control the data usage and lets you block the background process of many apps.
- Offers bedtime mood that automatically turns of data connection at night time.
- Saves you little internet data for emergency use and alerts you before the end of your data package.
- Integrated with data limiting facilities and daily use limitations for your convenience.
- Provides guest mode on hotspot data sharing that lets you control the data use.
2. My Data Manager – Data Usage
My Data Manager Usage is one of the most popular data saver apps for Android; it lets you control your data plan with ease. It tracks your data and alerts you when the package is near to end for saving money. It’s effortless to use and provides beautiful system UI with powerful functionality.
- Lets you monitor your data usage while you roam, surf on WiFi network or using mobile data.
- Integrated with alarms for better notification before your data package finishes.
- Provides options for tracking data consuming apps and helps you block background usage for more savings.
- Tracks data usage of apps and records history of usage for better organization of data plans and saves you from extra cost.
- Includes management options for all your devices in one place for your convenience.
3. Data Usage Monitor
A data saver app is essential for any android user. Data Usage Monitor is equipped with a beautiful user interface and provides a very user-friendly system for maintaining your everyday data package. It supports all the current popular mobile data packets and networks. It offers smart notification before your data package ends.
- Provides complete automated data traffic measurement whenever you open the app to check the usage.
- It tracks your data usage on all the popular networks both on mobile data and on WiFi data collection.
- Lets you know about the apps which consume the most amount of data.
- Offers data limiting functionality for saving your data and money, it also provides controllable hotspot sharing.
- Offers very easy to use user interface with many premium features for the better experience.
4. DataEye | Save Mobile Data
If you are looking for a good quality data saver app for Android, then meet DataEye. It will be a great companion for saving your data along with its battery saving capabilities as a bonus. It is very user-friendly and compact. Almost all of your Android devices will support this essential app. It not only operates in local networks but also manages your data usage while you are roaming.
- Offers both data and battery saving at the same time, and helps controlling data traffic.
- Provides useful statistics data to inform you about the data usage of different apps.
- Offers data saving and management both in local networks and also at the global level while you are roaming.
- Provides battery saver option and helps you block background processes of different apps which consume both data and phone’s battery.
- Includes interactive data saving options with package profiles and gives you full control over data management for the optimal saving of money.
5. GlassWire Data Usage Monitor
One of the most versatile among all data saver apps for Android you will find in the play store is GlassWire Data Usage Monitor. It is straightforward to operate and provides a handful of amazing features. It provides a real-time live graphical representation of data usage by different apps to show you the data drainage ratio.
- It provides useful alerts and notifications to inform you before your carrier data ends and cost you for extra data usage.
- Instantly provides information when a new app starts using your data both on carrier and WiFi networks.
- Offers speed meter in the notification bar to notify the data usage all the time.
- Provides top class privacy and helps to reveal the apps which consume most of the network data.
- Includes personalized data usage profiles and apps blocking options for optimal data saving.
If you want to save your data and money by disconnecting your data with the automation of app service, then Net-Guard is for. It is one of the favorite data saver apps for Android that will work with any of your devices. Even, it is okay with no connection. Again, it is appreciated for making no clash with other apps at all.
- It will save your data by blocking the routine use of data.
- It is useful for accessing each app by scanning their data usages.
- You can run it with any device.
- For protection, you can use it with a password manager.
- It will never interfere with the other apps of your device.
- It will help you by saving battery even when playing offline games.
7. Data Monitor: Simple Net-Meter
How about meeting another super active free data saver app? Say hello to Data Monitor. It is a very flexible and protective data manager that will let you be tension free about your data usages. If you want to try this app, I think the below list of most essential features of it will come as a great help for you.
- It will monitor your data usage and report you about it.
- Includes a good number of useful and functional looking widgets.
- It will analyze network connection, cellular data use, and traffic breakdown.
- Offer you the useful WiFi scanner.
- It is applicable for version 6 and above of Android.
8. InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall
Install InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall if you want to try some Android data saver apps based on VPN interface. It is very tough to end with some few sentences about its specialties. To dave your data, it will work non-stop using different ways. Also, it will help you in many other ways like working as a battery saver and so on.
- It will automatically block all kind of background activities and apps that access your data.
- It will take full control over all your mobile apps and reduce your data usages.
- It will provide a high-security system and also saving your battery.
- Includes Android farewell protection that needs no root requirement.
- It will monitor and display all your data usage and network speed.
- Offers you five aesthetically amazing background themes.
9. Data Saver
Meet Data Saver if you want to try some powerful, lightweight data saver apps for Android. It is a very easy to use and helpful free data saving app. You will get a lot of advantages when to use it. Like it will protect your data and money by connecting you with the local open WiFi connection, near to your device. However, let’s have a glimpse over the most notable features of this app.
- It is very light in weight and so, will take nearly no space in your phone memory.
- Also, you will find it free and very easy to use, download, and update.
- It will save your data by connecting you with any open local WiFi connection.
- It will monitor your data usages and show you the results.
- It is excellent to search and finds networks near to you so that you can get connected.
10. Data Manager
Lastly, it is Data Manager, a stunning data saver app for Android you can find in the Play Store. This is an excellent medium to keep overload control on your data usages. At every point, from the beginning to the end of your data use, you will get notified and alarmed by this mesmerizing data saving app. If you want to give a try it then it is better to have a glance over its features below.
- It will monitor your data usages and speed and will show you when you tap a button.
- It will keep a sidebar that will show the information about your data.
- You will get alert before you are near your data limit.
- Will store you data traffic for the last a week and ever for the previous month.
- You using data for each app will be monitored and showed to you.
- Will show two separate monitoring sectors for mobile data use and WiFi data use.
Now, let me know about which one you have chosen to save your data. I forgot to tell you not to worry about the cost or charge. Because all of them are entirely free to download and use. Also, from the research of the play store reviews of those apps, it is clear that almost all of them can be listed in the best data saver apps for Android.
Do you have any question? If you have, leave it in the comment section. I’ll try to answer soon. Thank you for supporting us.