For the painters and drawing lovers, passing leisure with doing some artworks in their smartphones and other devices is a great option. Technology has become so rich that you can now use your device to expose your fantastic creativity. In the play store and app store, you will find thousands of drawing apps. But do you think that all are worth to give a try on? No, absolutely not. To make it easy, you can have a glove here to get some idea about the best drawing apps for Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Best Drawing Apps for You
I have asked you to have a look here because you will find 10 best drawing apps with descriptions and links to download them. So, you don’t need to try any unworthy apps from play store and app store. You can read the features and easily choose one or more apps to try on with no doubt. Also, you will find drawing apps with different types. So, now, it is time to spend a few minutes to get some drawing apps to make your leisure great by practicing some artworks.
1. Sketch – Draw & Paint
Drawing is a passion for creative people and the ones who make professional graphics works. The sketch is one of the apps for mobile devices that are made by Sony. It is one of the most versatile apps with lots of important features, along with its beautiful system interface. It has the options to share your works on popular platforms online.
- lets you draw freely with lots of interactive tools, such as brushes, features, etc.
- Offers you the options to edit your pictures and include different stickers and objects.
- Provides professional grade editing tools, multiple pick tools, brushes, background change, layers, and much more.
- Offers a lot of suggestions and inspirations from the works of other users.
- Integrated with fully functional social sharing options and also allows you to make your profile and different templates for instant share functionality.
2. SketchBook – draw and paint
Drawing in your mobile devices is made easy with the help of the app Sketchbook. It is free to get from both PlayStore and AppStore. It is integrated with lots of different and useful functions that help you be productive from anywhere and anyplace. It is compact in size and suits all kinds of users.
- Provides lots of professional features for you to make your artwork as you wish.
- Gives you opportunities to sharpen your creative domain as you use your mobile devices.
- Supports almost all modern mobile devices and popular platforms.
- Make your drawing or edit other photos with stunning photo editing tools.
- Includes professional grade tools for sketch and photo customization with easy system UI.
3. PaperColor: Paint Draw Sketchbook & paper draws
PaperColor is one of the most versatile photo editing and drawing app for mobile devices. For many of the users, PaperColor is the best free drawing app for Android. It is equipped with lots of professional tools for sketching and provides stunning system UI with easy controls. It includes both drawing capabilities and photo editing functionality with just some tap on your mobile devices.
- PaperColor features PaintDraw options with real brush tools and other tools for advanced grade artworks.
- Offers versatile experience and suitable for people of all ages groups, whether experts or beginners.
- Let’s give your handwriting signature in your created drawing or edited contents.
- Lets you integrate texts, animations, and other custom effects into your graphics contents.
- Lets you customize background colors and lots of different covers changing options for multifunctional graphics works.
4. Learn to Draw 3D
One of the useful pencil sketching and drawing app you can get for your mobile devices is Learn to Draw 3D. It is a tutorial app that will help you to learn drawing pictures both in electronic media and will enrich your creative domain as you make your artwork. It is very used to use and guides you to successfully learning of 3D artworks.
- Provides step by step instructions for better understanding of each procedure.
- It is suitable for anyone, and from any age, they can quickly learn to draw with ease.
- Provides smooth exploration and functional zoom in and out for a better view.
- You can use the app without any internet connection and all that is free to download.
- Each drawing tutorial is divided into easy steps, and 3D art pencil tools are integrated.
5. Drawing Desk: Draw Paint Color Doodle & Sketch Pad
Meet Drawing Desk, one of the best drawing apps that you can get both in play store and app store. The most important benefit of using it is you can use it without an internet connection. You will get tons of pictures of birds, trees, toys, natures, and so to color it as you wish. However, you can also check out its essential features.
- It requires no Internet connection.
- Very easy to use and can be operated on Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- It will offer you a plate full of colors and smooth touch to pick them up.
- There are tons of pictures of flowers, toys, birds, rivers, pets, etc.
- You can share your drawing and creativity through different social media.
- Provides unlimited undo options and you can recolor things as much as you want.
6. Super Simple Draw
For the iPhone and iPad users, I would like to bring another super performative drawing app. It is Super Simple Draw, and it is the best free drawing app for iPad as a majority of its users say. It is really a very interesting app where you can use apple pencil of any version to draw and color. It also has a handful of fascinating features. Some of them are as below.
- It’s like a whiteboard or scratch paper, where you can draw as you do naturally.
- Any apple pencil is supported for this app, and so, many think that it is the best app for Apple pencil.
- It is not supported on Android.
- You can draw and color different landscape and portrait.
- Unlimited undo, redo options, and excellent photo editing tools for the iPhone.
- You can share your drawing through different social media.
7. MediBank Paint
Believe me; you won’t find the lacking of any necessary tools for drawing in this app. It is MediBang Paint. You can find it in both Playstore and Appstore. It is effortless to use and also quick to share. Also, there are over 850 different tools to draw and color your dream. However, don’t you get interested yet? I hope you are.
- You can enjoy tones and colors over 850 types.
- Provides smooth touch and quickly undo and redo options.
- You can use a photo to draw on it.
- Only one button is enough to share your creativity through different social media.
- You will get tons of colors on the color board alongside brushes.
- You can use it on the desktop too, and also; it doesn’t require any Internet connection.
8. Adobe Illustrator Draw
You must be familiar with the name Adobe. With its other super powerful apps, it has now launched Adobe Illustrator Draw. You can draw vector works and sketch and share your creativity with Adobe. There are lots of facilities and features; you will find here to show your creativity level at its most. Let’s see what’s more it can provide.
- It is straightforward to use, install, and you will find lots of free updates.
- It will provide 5 different types of pens and pencils to make amazing sketch works.
- It has adjustable size, opacity, and color.
- You can also work with different images and layers.
- You can rename pictures, duplicate them, and add margins too.
- You can easily share your creativity with Adobe Illustrator.
9. Draw it
Meet another amazing drawing app, Draw it. It is actually not just a set of drawing tools but also a small game of drawing objects. You have a limited time to draw as many objects as you can. Also, it is funny and easy to play at the beginning but hard to be the best. Also, you will find a very comfortable environment here.
- It is very addictive gaming, and drawing app works equally suitable for both Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- Offers a very competitive drawing practice.
- You will get minimal time to make your turn.
- You have collected lots of wood packs and unlock them.
- Everyday rewards, achievements, and exciting music system.
- Needs no an Internet connection to use.
10. Face Drawing Step by Step
You drawing expedition will be fruitful, even though you are not accustomed to art and drawing sector with the help of Face Drawing Step by Step. To make human art and face drawing is a tough task for anyone, both beginners and intermediate alike. It provides instructions and methods of drawing systematically to make drawing experience easier.
- Offers easy drawing lessons with personalized functionality for a smooth and fruitful learning experience for all learners.
- Provides lessons for drawing anime and manga characters, along with lots of fashion ideas.
- Lets you learn the ways of sketching realistic human faces and professional grade pencil drawing techniques quickly.
- Offers you with the lessons to draw realistic face details and tips to get quick results.
- Integrates online sharing functions and lets you use the artworks as wallpapers and for other usages.
Didn’t you make your choice yet? I hope you are. Because all the features and descriptions of these apps are so clear that you will easily find your most desired app. However, if you want to use an app like all in one, then try MediBang Paint and Doodle & Sketch Pad. You can also play a drawing game by using draw it. Also, you can enjoy the most popular Adobe Illustrator Draw. Hopefully, this time, you won’t find a problem to choose your favorite drawing app.
Let us know about the app you have chosen and how you feel about it. Also, inform us if you have any question or confusion about today’s discussion. Thank you for your time.