Smartphones have become a daily companion of our life. We spend a lot of time every day using our smartphones. But smartphones can be useful at times. They can make our life easier and comfortable. Many times we need to take notes of a lot of things. Taking notes on paper isn’t fruitful because we can lose the paper or find paper when needed. This app is why android smartphones came up with note-taking apps, which can be pretty useful to take short notes. These Note Apps for Android are gaining popularity worldwide because of their availability, usability, and needs in our personal and working life.
Best Note Apps for Android Device
People from any profession and place will feel the necessity of it sometimes in their life. It can save you time, and there will be no risk of losing your notes. You also won’t have to carry a pen and paper everywhere to take notes. Your Android smartphone will be enough for you. These note-taking apps can help you take notes or check your older notes anytime you want. Hundreds of these apps are available on the Play Store. But not all of them are good enough to possess the quality to be used. So, here we are presenting you 30 best note apps for your android smartphones as follows:
Are you a fan of various colors? If your answer is yes and you love to use colorful notes, this ColorNote app can be your ideal choice. You can easily take notes, make listings, and share them anytime. This app will provide you the opportunity to use photos also in your notes. It is effortless to use, and you can get access to this app real soon. This application’s whole interface is beautifully designed and will surely attract users from the very first moment.
- Various color choices are available on this application.
- Taking notes is much easier and comfortable.
- A quick memo feature saves time for the users.
2. Evernote Note Apps for Android
Evernote is one of the best note-taking applications for android smartphones. You can take all kinds of notes on this software. It is an all-rounder application which will surely fulfill all your desire and requirements regarding taking notes. For official work or use, we will highly recommend this software to the readers. You will be highly benefited from office purpose by using this note-taking software. It is easy to use this software from anywhere you want. You will access your notes from any device or place just by logging into your account.
- The drawing function is available on this software.
- The calendar schedule-making feature is also available.
- All your notes can be password protected.
3. Google Keep
Who isn’t a fan of Google’s products? If you are also among the Google power users, then this should be an auto-choice for you. This software can fulfill all your demands and can provide a user-friendly experience for you while using this software. You can easily find your notes on this application. There won’t be any hassle even if you try to find them on another device. All you have to do is logging into your account and search for what you need. You can also be able to share your notes on social platforms by using this software comfortably.
- The writing option in a calendar is also featured on this software.
- Password protection will be provided.
- An attractive and user-friendly interface will be guaranteed.
ClevNote can be an excellent option for your android smartphone if you are looking for a handy note-keeping application. Note-taking, listing, and sharing will be more easy and comfortable while using this software. You can create your schedule using the calendar of this application. It will automatically provide you a reminder on time. The social sharing option will be accessible for the users. You can even take notes by drawing on this software.
- Includes add photos option to your notes.
- It can provide a better notification system to the users.
- A smart task reminder will be assured on this software.
5. DNotes Note Apps for Android
DNotes is an incredible note-taking application for an android smartphone in 2022. This software can be synchronized on multiple devices. It can fulfill all your requirements by using its versatile features. Most of the users will find this application easy and comfortable to get access and use. This note-taking software has a better management system that will help you take and keep your notes in proper order. A smart task reminder option will experience you with a better notification system.
- The Schedule-making feature can help you with your work life.
- A quick memo feature can provide you faster access to this application.
- The drawing function is available for the users.
6. My Notes
My Notes can provide you the most capable service of taking notes with various note types like text, images, checklists, audio memos, etc. This app has various tools for properly organizing your notes to find what you are looking for just by searching. Your office work can be pretty useful as you will share your notes with your colleagues by using this application. It can find text in images also. You can take a snap of any writing, and this app will simply find those texts from the images and note it down for you. This can be helpful for people of any profession.
- A Cloud storage feature is available on this software.
- The local storage of devices is a key feature of this app.
- Word files and PDFs can be attached to the notes.
OneNote is an excellent note-taking app full of features that can help the users more than just saving the notes like other note-taking apps. First of all, you can use this application for free. It’s pretty easy to get access to this app and easy to use also. As it is a Microsoft product, so the quality of its contents is incredible and useful for any type of professional. While taking new notes on this software, you can choose your font, background, color, and template.
- Tab options are available for better organization of your notes.
- Digital highlighter and attachment options are also available.
- Images of handwritten documents can be noted by scanning and uploading.
8. Scarlet Notes
Scarlet Notes is one of the best note-taking an application for android smartphone users. This application has an incredible management system, and it can provide you a better notification system. A smart task reminder can be a blessing for all office workers. This versatile software can also manage your schedule and remind you of your every schedule from the calendar. You can easily customize your text, background theme, fonts, and templates on this app. These things can change the outlook of your notes and make them more attractive.
- You can make sketch cards on this software.
- An attractive and user-friendly interface will make your experience great.
- A social sharing option is also available for the users.
9. SomNote Note Apps for Android
SomNote can help you eliminate any hassle of sharing your notes with colleagues using other apps or social platforms. You can simply share your notes directly from this application. You can even share them on social platforms also from this software. It is easy to manage your work schedule in a calendar and attach it to this software to remind your schedule every time. You can also draw on your notes and can add photos to your notes. Password protection will be provided to your notes so that no one other than you can get hold of your notes.
- This app can be synchronized with other devices also.
- Re-arranging documents is available on this software.
- Easy and secure savings can be useful for you.
10. Omni Notes
Omni Notes possesses a powerful search engine by which you will find your saved notes within seconds. Its organization feature is an outstanding feature that will categorize your notes as you want, and you will find them easily whenever you need them. This is not just a typical note-taking app as it can also help you with your tasks and projects, and databases.
- You can share your notes with your colleague and make collaborate with them on projects.
- An easy and straightforward way of taking notes even from the images.
- It can provide you a much faster experience than other note-taking apps.
If you are looking for a text-to-speech feature on a note-taking application, then LectureNotes can be an excellent option for you. This note-taking app can turn your speech into a note whenever you want. It has an excellent re-arranging option to organize your saved notes on your device. A backup facility is also available for the users. You can attach word files, PDFs, images, audio memos, etc., to your notes using this software.
- You can recover your deleted notes by managing trash.
- Various colors, fonts, templates can be used on this software while taking notes.
- A quick memo feature will help you to take quick notes.
FiiNote is an open-source note-taking app, which is an ideal option for android smartphone users in 2022. You can easily take notes and save them on this application. It has a good management and organizing system which will keep all your notes in order. A powerful search engine will help you find the right note in no time. You can create, edit all your notes using multiple devices from anywhere. Password protection provided by this application will secure all your notes.
- You can share your notes on social platforms directly from this app.
- You can make collaborate with your colleagues by using this software.
- A Cloud storage facility is also available for the users.
13. FairNote Note Apps for Android
FairNote is an ideal option for taking notes, listing, creating memos, and sharing them with others. It also includes an additional photo option by which you can add photos to your note anytime you want. The drawing function is also available for the users, and you can use it to take notes in your painting class. This app can be used anywhere at any time. Different color choices are available as a background theme to make your notes colorful and attractive.
- Both cloud and local storage will be available for the users.
- Back up facility will ensure the security of your files and notes.
- Multiple devices can be synchronized with this application.
14. Material Notes
Material Notes is a trustworthy name in this note-taking app field for android smartphone users. You can use this app for free, and it can be found easily online. This app has an attractive and user-friendly interface for the users. It will also provide password protection to all your saved notes so that no one can get hold of your notes quickly.
- Schedule making feature can be a blessing for the users.
- The reminder option will help the users to complete their schedules appropriately.
- The text to speech feature is also available on this app.
15. Sticky Notes + Widgets
This is one of the best note-taking apps for android smartphone users in 2022. This app’s widgets will help you maintain and organize your day-to-day life activities. This app contains a calendar schedule making a feature that will schedule all your day-to-day activities and remind you before every work. It is a blessing for those workers who love to do their work correctly and timely.
- Customization of text, background, font, and template are available.
- Word files, images, audio memos, and PDF can be attached to the notes.
- A better organization system is provided for the users.
16. NOTEBOOK Note Apps for Android
Notebook is another great name on this list, and it is undoubtedly a great note-taking app for all android smartphone users. Whenever you have to make some quick notes, a quick memo will be there for you to help. In case you want to share your notes on social sites, you can do that directly using this application. Creating a friendly office space and collaboration between colleagues is essential, and this software can ensure this matter.
- Possess a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and access.
- A writing option in a calendar is available on this software.
17. Sticky Notes!
Sticky Notes can be a better option for paper sticky note users as all their notes will be secured in this app’s cloud storage. You won’t have to worry about your notes getting lost as they can be recovered from the backup facility. This app is an ideal choice for those who love to take small and little notes while studying. Sticky notes can be handy and useful for the students mostly. Smart task reminders can alarm them about their study time.
- The drawing function is available for users like artists.
- You can highlight any part of your note by using this app.
18. Keep My Notes
Keep my notes is one of the best note-making applications for android smartphones in 2022. It can be synchronized with other devices. You can attach word files, audio memos, PDF, photos, etc., to your notes. This app has a better notification system. A better management and organizing system of this app will help you keep your notes in order. This versatile app can provide other features to its users, like sketch cards, customization, local and cloud storage, etc.
- It will provide password protection to secure your notes.
- A quick memo feature is also available for the users.
Notes can provide a much faster and better experience of using note-taking apps than the other ones. This app is available for free on the internet. The text to speech feature is a highlighter of this app. You can customize text size, font, and color in this app. Background themes and templates can also be customized according to your choice. All your notes will be saved in both cloud and local storage of your account. You can manage the deleted notes in the trash easily.
- You can use this app from anywhere at any time.
- The attractive interface of this app will make things interesting for you.
20. Diary with Lock
Diary with lock is a popular note-taking app for those who love to keep their notes secret. The main feature of this app is its password-protected lock. Only the person who knows the password can get into the app and take notes or check out the saved ones. The re-arranging option of this software is also notable. An attractive interface will make things more interesting for you in this application.
- A smart task reminder feature is available on this app.
- It can indeed provide a better management system than other note-taking apps.
21. Notepad Note Apps for Android
Notepad is one of the best note-taking applications available for android smartphones in 2022. This software comes up with a better notification and organizing system. A powerful search engine is also added for the benefits of the users. So that they can find their needed notes within seconds, this versatile app can attach word and PDF files to your notes. It can highlight your notes’ lines and texts so that you can have an idea about the note just by taking a glance at it.
- The drawing and sketch cards facility is available on this software.
- You can customize your text style, font, size, and color.
22. Memo Note Apps for Android
The memo is a great note-taking app for android smartphones. This note-taking app can provide other features than taking notes, such as listing, sharing, drawing, highlighting, audio memo, etc. It can be downloaded for free and used from anywhere. Various color choices are available to make your notes attractive to the users. It can provide users with cloud storage to keep their notes and memos safely. But you can also use your local storage to save them.
- You can synchronize this app with other apps and devices.
- It can offer you a better notification system.
23. Natural Notes
Natural Notes can provide you a comfortable and secure saving option. Text to speech feature can be enabled at any time. A backup facility is also included, which will ensure the security of your saved notes. This software also includes additional photos option for the users. Social sharing can help users collaborate with their colleagues and friends by sharing notes with them. Overall, you can experience a much faster and better use of a note-taking app.
- The background theme and template can be customized on this software.
- A re-arranging option is also available on this app.
24. Notes Taking
Notes taking is one of the best note-taking apps for android smartphones in 2022. This application is easy to use and access. You can take notes, create memos, make listings, re-arrange notes, add photos, and use them. A backup facility will ensure the security of your saved notes. Various color choices are also available to make things attractive to users. A social sharing option is also included in this application.
- Text to speech feature can be a blessing for the users.
- You can even manage your trash files on this application.
25. Voice Notes
It is a popular note-taking app for android smartphones in 2022. This software has a variety of features that can be beneficial for users in a lot of ways. First of all, its re-arranging feature is beneficial. It is easily accessible and secure. Its text-to-speech feature can be a blessing for users. This app can provide you a much faster experience. A better notification system with a better organizing feature can be beneficial for the users.
- Easy and secure saving of notes will be assured.
- Cloud storage is available for users to get some extra storage.
26. My Reminder and Notepad with Color
If you are looking for a better and faster experience of using a note-taking app, this application can be an excellent choice. It is effortless to take notes on this app. An easy and secure saving option is also available. You can quickly get access to your saved notes. The organizing feature of this application is pretty good. It will keep all your notes to find them in no time when needed. Text to speech feature is a blessing for some of the users. They can be benefited from this feature. Overall, this software has a lot to offer its users.
- This software will offer a backup facility.
- You can change the size of your text by using this application.
27. Fast Notepad
It is one of the finest note-taking apps for android smartphones. This versatile app can attach word files, photos, audio memos, and PDF to your note. You can easily customize your text style, size, color, font, theme, and template on this application. Both the cloud and local storage facilities will be open for the users. They even can use the backup facility also. Some other features, like drawing, sketch cards, are also available for the users’ better experience.
- You can manage your trash system to recover deleted notes.
- An attractive interface will make you experience a pleasant journey to this app.
28. Classic Notes Lite
Classic Notes Lite is one of the renowned note-taking apps for android smartphones in 2022. It includes an add photo option in the note. It can be used from anywhere. The interface of this app is pretty attractive and user-friendly. Users can quickly get access to this app and use it whenever they need it. Password protection features make this app more secure for users. All their saved notes will be protected from other people. A quick memo feature will help you take some emergency notes.
- You can get a reminder or notification on your phone according to your schedule.
- You can attach word files and PDFs to the notes.
29. Notion Note Apps for Android
This app is an excellent deal for professionals looking for a suitable note-taking app to help their work lives. In this modern era, taking notes with pen and paper has become old-fashioned. Now, note-taking apps are top-rated throughout the world. This is why this app will help you to take notes, create memos, make listings, etc. You can download this app for free on your phone. It provides a lot of features to its users. Smart task reminders, cloud, local storage access, and calendar schedule-making can be beneficial for office professionals.
- This app will offer you a better notification system and a better management system.
- This versatile app can also provide you both cloud and local storage to use.
Last but not least on this list is Boostnote, a popular note-taking app for android smartphones in 2022. This app can be used from anywhere. It has an attractive interface that will make things interesting for the users. The password protection feature will ensure the security of your saved notes. There is room for a schedule-making feature by which you can get a reminder of your every work and perform them correctly and timely. A quick memo feature will enable you to take some urgent notes on many occasions.
- You can share your notes on various social sites directly from this app.
- This app can be used on multiple devices.
You can check all the features mentioned above with your preferences to find the right apps for you. This can help you make the best decision for yourself. All these apps can be beneficial for you. We have compiled this list after researching these apps and using hundreds of note-taking apps to compare them with each other and choose the best app for all of you. We hope you find the right apps for yourself. In case you are having doubts, you can go for any of the apps mentioned above, as all of them are of the best quality. You won’t have to pay to download these apps, and you can use them efficiently. Thank you for reading this article so patiently.