Android applications occupy most of the time in our daily life. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are popular apps amongst mobile users. But android games are always the best option for passing your free time. It lightens your mood and boosts your energy level up. The best part is that many apps are available offline. There is no need for the internet. Enjoy playing games without your WiFi. Do you need some help to decide which one to download? Guess what? This time we are bringing to you the 15 best offline games for Android. Let us check them out one by one to make the best choice.
Benefits of Offline Games
Offline games are more user-friendly than online games. Developers put simple features to maintain a low-cost budget. As a result, offline games tend to be simple and easy to play. You do not have to worry about dealing with complex game options in offline apps.
If it is offline, then that means there are no online ads. We all know how annoying it can get with ads. Ads will interrupt you all the time in online games. Some ads even force you to visit pages to download apps. Offline gaming apps will not be bothering you with any ads.
Offline games are cheaper compared to online games. You can play many offline apps on the Play Store for free. The ones that need you to pay for their downloads are also low at cost. You do not have to spend your mobile data on playing games. It is okay if you do not have mobile data or a WiFi connection. You now have offline games that you can enjoy.
Nothing can beat smartphone offline games in the availability criteria. Play offline gaming apps anytime you want. Power outage, WiFi disruption, or zero mobile data are no longer an issue. Offline games bring ease and convenience to the users. Immerse yourself completely in the game and fear no interruptions.
Many places have no internet, like subways, underground metros, or planes. Then there are remote areas where you struggle to find internet access. It is in places like these that offline games can help you to overcome boredom. Offline gaming apps are at your rescue even when no internet is available.
Escape from social sites
Without the internet, android games can help distract you from chaotic social media sites. Turn off the internet, and you are free from annoying notifications. It is a great way to escape from social sites. But do not worry about getting bored. You now have offline games to keep company.
Best Offline Android Games That Need No Wi-Fi
Below we present our top pick of the best 15 Local Device Android games.
1. Pou: #1 Smartphone Offline Game
Pou has over 11 million downloads worldwide. It is a well-loved free without games for android on Play Store. The gaming app is suitable for people of all age groups. The main character Pou is the cutest animated being you will see. The app has many customized options for dressing up Pou. It also lets you change background wallpapers. There are many fun mini-games you can play to earn points. The points help you to buy some more cool stuff for Pou.
Pou is an alien that you have to take care of as your pet. You have to feed it and clean after it. Watch Pou grow as you take care of your alien pet. Earn points and progress to higher levels. Unlock special items with your points and apply them on Pou. Dress up Pou in whichever way you want it to appear.
- Pou has different rooms with different themes. There is a games room, bedroom, food room, etc.
- Feed different portions to Pou to see how its body changes.
- Play mini-games to earn points and unlock special items.
- Customize outfits and the room wallpapers.
- Feed, dress up and take care of Pou. Watch it grow to be a big Pou.
Eternium is an RPG android offline game with four-story acts. Enjoy the action, the magic, and the scary dungeons. Collect loot, and try out many brutal weapons to fight the bad guys. The Trials of Valor game mode generates endless levels of exciting challenges. The Champion levels will be available when you reach level 70. All the levels are full of mind-blowing surprises. So, download all the content to enjoy it offline.
Join the adventure as a bounty hunter, a mage, or a warrior. It all depends on you on how you want to play Eternium. Move to higher levels to achieve new abilities and new weapons. Your biggest enemy, Ragadam, is on the move to destroy the world. The fearsome monsters are waiting to kill you. Fight the skeletons and dragons while you try to stop Ragadam. Explore the dark dungeons, graveyards, and scary caves. You even get to travel outer space to fight aliens.
- Eternium offers many options to customize your armor suit. Equip the player with cloaks, shiny breastplates, and much other cool stuff.
- Use your magical powers to rescue your tank and companions.
- Every hero class comes with 20 powerful abilities to form a strong team.
- Defend yourself with some powerful moves like Shockwave, Blizzard, and Smokescreen.
3. Alto’s Adventure
Alto’s Adventure comes with high-quality visuals and a never-ending snowboarding ride. The android offline app takes you on a wild ride on the high mountains full of boulders. Earn points by pulling off some crazy tricks on your snowboard. Take up the challenge to achieve 180 challenging goals. The app is simple to play, where you only have to ride your snowboard on an endless slope. You will become addicted to the game once you install it.
Play as Alto and get your snowboard ready to ride in the high mountains. Be careful to make a safe landing and avoid getting hit by giant boulders. Enjoy exploring the ancient woodlands and the alpine hills. Unlock other fantastic characters and select them to play. Be a hero and rescue some cute llamas along the way.
- Alto’s Adventure comes with different weather effects. Experience fog, blizzards, and rainbows all in one level.
- Enjoy the graceful and fluid-like movements of the player as they ride down the slope.
- Try out some high leaps and hard tricks on snowboarding to earn points.
- The app features six different snowboarders, with each having unique abilities.
4. The Room
The Room is a series of spooky levels with many puzzles to solve. The 3D Android offline game comes with beautiful visuals and creepy music. The app is famous for having a unique storyline. It features visual designs and realistic graphics. You will not be able to stop playing the addictive puzzle game. Download the app and unravel the mystery of the Room.
You, as a player, will be solving puzzles around a mysterious box in a room. You will find notes from the previous player who solved the mystery of the box. Play the game and learn the story of the box and the Null. The game gets crazier with every puzzle you solve.
- The Room features easy user controls for easy navigation.
- The app will impress you with its natural-looking visuals in 3D animation.
- The dark storyline is addictive and keeps you hooked for several hours.
- The challenging puzzles add an extra layer of mystery to the plot.
5. Crossy Road
Crossy Road is a multiplayer RPG game that you can play with your pals. It is a internetless game for android TV. You get to choose a player from many different characters. Your path will not be easy. You have to overcome many obstacles to come out as a winner. Time your movements in a way so you can avoid getting hurt. It is a simple app but very addictive.
Play as a chicken, horse, or cat and try to cross the busy highway without getting hurt. The busy roads are full of vehicles to stop you from moving forward. Rivers and even a bald eagle can kill you if you are not careful. It is a fun survival game with lots of cute characters.
- Crossy Road is a free gaming app to play.
- 150+ retro-styled characters are pop art-inspired.
- Go on an endless hopping journey as you dodge the train tracks and traffic.
- Level up to unlock characters like a robot and a wizard.
6. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle comes from the Friday the 13th franchise. It is one of the top offline games for Android 2022. If you watched the movies then, you can guess how scary the game would be. Expect some madness as you play the bad guy to hunt down your prey. The horror game includes eight gruesome episodes with 100+ puzzle challenges. Go on a killing spree as Jason in Crystal Lake, Manhattan, and many other spooky places. Jason is ready to hunt down people anywhere.
You will be playing the infamous character, Jason Voorhees. He comes back from the dead and is ready to torture the living. Help Jason solve different puzzles and get closer to your victims. Stalk the campers and slay them with deadly weapons. Now is your chance to play the supreme bad guy in the game.
- Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is your chance to play the movie icon, Jason Voorhees.
- Win the challenges to unlock many brutal F13 weapons.
- It features R mode, where you can watch dozens of gut-wrenching horror movie scenes.
- Customize your character from options like Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason, etc.
- You can get new weapons in exchange for the old ones.
7. Trial Xtreme 4 Bike Racing
Trial Xtreme 4 Bike Racing is a high graphics android game offline download. Get ready for some bike-riding madness with insane obstacles. The PVP game gives you realistic visuals with some of the most luxurious bikes. Challenge your skills by playing against international players. Play it on Practice Mode and take part in free duels to earn points.
Join the PVP bike racing game, where you race against other bikers. Challenge riders from different parts of the world and win prizes. Take part in the PVP tournaments and duels to win the jackpot. It is an app full of intense competition and attractive rewards.
- Trial Xtreme 4 Bike Racing features a beautiful game design with 3D graphics.
- The Swag Mode lets you dress up your biker with 200+ gear items.
- Enjoy a wild bike riding experience with 200+ levels of extreme competition.
- The game will challenge your bike riding skills and tactical skills.
- Upgrade your skills with some powerful equipment to perform better.
8. Fallout Shelter
Fallout is one of the best free offline games for android 2021. It is a survival game where you lead your people to safety. The visuals and sound quality are top-notch. Become a hero and take care of the basic needs of people. From finding shelter to finding food and water, you have to look after everything.
The player has to build a vault for the people to protect them from future calamities. You have to arrange power, food, and water for survival. You also have to build different rooms so everyone can be safe and content. It is now your responsibility to build homes underground so that people can have a bright future.
- Fallout Shelter offers many different rooms with modern-day designs. Select the best one to create a beautiful underground home.
- The people or dwellers will look up to you for their shelter and safety. Supply food, power, and water on time to maintain harmony.
- Make friends with dwellers and find them jobs for their happy future.
- Use crafting to turn damaged things into usable items.
- Use different options in the Barbershop to customize looks for the dwellers.
Mekorama is the most adorable android offline game you will find on the Play Store. It focuses on a robot that needs your help to pass the levels. It has simple gameplay with some unique features to explore. The game features about 50 tiny mechanical dioramas. Spin the dioramas by 360 degrees to solve some fun puzzles. Every puzzle you solve will help your robot to move to the next challenge.
A tiny robot feels lost and cannot find its way back to its home. Help the robot reach its house by solving puzzles. There are over 40+ puzzle-based mechanical dioramas to solve. The robot called B has to move through different puzzling obstacles to win the game.
- Mekorama features level cards that you can collect.
- It is a simple offline gaming app that will relax your mind.
- Enjoy making and solving puzzling dioramas to earn points.
- The app takes up small storage space in your android.
- Meet cute robots and solve the game with them.
10. Rebel Inc.
Rebel Inc. has an engaging storyline with real-world problems. It involves topics such as politics and the military in a strategic simulation. The app is full of complex challenges that deal with modern counter-insurgency. It is available in 5+ languages, including French, German, and Russian. Extensive research on societal issues led to the development of the android offline game.
The fictional game feels realistic due to its accurate picture of the real world. The developers contacted business people, governments, and journalists to collect information. So, feel the intense drama as you play the hyper-realistic game.
The game takes place after a war. Now you have to help bring everything into balance. Stop the insurgents from taking control over the country. Try to bring peace and make everyone happy.
- Rebel Inc deals with eight governors that have different abilities.
- A tutorial system is available to help you in the game.
- Use your strategic thinking skills to bring balance in 7 different regions.
- Use the Save option to save your progress.
11. Plague Inc.
Plague Inc. is another game with many twists and turns in the storyline. It is available in several languages and is perfect for the touchscreen. The app is well-known for its complexity and customized options. Select a difficulty level from Casual, Normal, and Brutal. You also get a chance to create your plague and name it whatever you like. Then use the plague to destroy the world. The app lets you play the villain instead of the hero. It is an innovative app that you must check out. You will get hooked from day one and will not be able to stop playing.
If you want to play the bad guy, then you are in the right place. As a player, you have to create a deadly plague and spread it everywhere to infect every living being. Infect the world with your plague and destroy everything that comes in your way. Stop the human race from defending itself from your plague. Use different strategies in the simulation game to apply your evil plan.
- Plague Inc comes with a terrifying plot where you play the evil doctor.
- The game is very detailed and represents a realistic world.
- Tutorials are available to help you complete the game.
- There are 12 different kinds of diseases available.
- There are over 50 countries that you can infect with your plague. You have to adapt to thousands of world events to ensure your evil plan becomes a reality.
12. Bloons TD 6: Paid Offline Game
Bloons TD 6 is a paid offline app with a multiplayer option. It is a tower defense game where you can use Monkey Towers, Heroes, and upgrades to win. Every level presents a challenge in a map style. You can take up to 3 players for every map you choose to play.
Play a series of up to 5 maps that have different rules, themes, and prizes. Try to defend your tower from fearsome balloons and their ruthless attacks. If you play it the right way, then you win many trophies. Use the trophies to unlock special items to customize balloons, monkeys, and animations. You can also create unique challenges to share with other gamers.
The player has to defend their property from the Bloons. Use various defense towers called Monkeys to fight against the Bloons. You earn money every time you defeat the enemies. Use the money to buy more defense towers and upgrades to become more powerful. Each of the towers has different defending abilities to show. It is an app full of crazy attacks and cute animations. The background music adds extra energy to the game.
- Bloons TD 6 offers 13 different Heroes with two unique abilities and 20 upgrades. You can also unlock different voiceovers and skins for the players.
- The Paragon Upgrade comes with superpowers that you can use to defeat the Boss Bloons.
- Play with 22 different Monkey Towers and use their abilities to win the game.
- There are 100+ upgrades and special powers available in the game. Unlock these upgrades to solve complex maps.
- Enjoy playing 56 handcrafted maps, where each has its unique set of challenges.
13. OPUS: Rocket of Whispers
Opus: Rocker of Whispers uplifts your soul with its heart-touching story. It uses high-quality audiovisuals to grab your attention. Embark on a journey of icy locations and burned-down ruins. Learn how to build and launch a rocket to reach the stars. It is one of the best offline games for android to play to avoid getting bored.
Opus takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where you learn about John Mason. John is the main character who is the son of a rocket engineer. He meets a witch who woke from seventeen years of cryogenic slumber. Together, they search for materials to build a rocket. They plan to launch a space burial to return the lost souls to their cosmic homeland.
- Opus: Rocker of Whispers tells a heartwarming story that will bring peace to your soul.
- The countdown is set for you to collect all the materials on time to build the rocket.
- It is an RPG game that is full of ruins, artifacts, and antiques to explore.
- Learn about the past of forgotten lands and people with beautiful storytelling.
14. Quizoid: Offline Trivia Quiz 2020
Quizoid: Offline Trivia Quiz is amongst the best offline games for android 2020. It is a simple game of quizzes with many rounds to test your IQ. You can get some brain exercise offline with Quizoid. All you need is a few tips to start and finish the game.
There are thousands of quizzes to view offline. Choose a mode from three different options to make the quizzes exciting. Get questions from various topics and expand your knowledge. Every question comes with four options. Choose the correct answer from these choices to win Quizoid.
- Quizoid is an offline gaming app that you can get for free.
- 7000+ questions are available for you to play.
- Quiz questions come from various topics like Science, Technology, Arts, etc.
- Quizoid has a simple user interface with user-friendly features.
15. Noblemen: 1896
Noblemen:1896 is one of the best offline games for android 2021 high graphics. The game is addictive with incredible action scenes and the use of brutal weapons. Cannon fires, guns, forts, and airships all seem real with high-quality sound effects. The app includes some intense combats with lots of guns and cannons. The mind-blown weapons and the attacks look realistic. The RPG game explores all the possibilities with different war strategies. If you love action, then do not miss this gaming app.
The events take place in the year 1896, where you play a Nobleman. You have to lead an army of soldiers to victory amidst a war. The heartless enemies will be attacking you and your team with many fierce weapons. It is your job to keep your team safe and achieve victory. Do not disappoint your comrades.
- Noblemen:1896 gives you a chance to relive the classic time of 1896.
- Join the intense action with cavalry, guns, airships, and many more.
- The features Battle Cards that you can use to get the upper hand over your enemies.
- Take part in intense shooting combats and come up with plans to beat the enemies.
How did you like our list of the 15 best offline games for android? Do let us know in the comment section. In my list, I have included different genres for offline games. I am excited to play Alto Adventure and Opus. Both have pleasing visuals and a simple storyline to follow. If you are into puzzle games, then I recommend you play the Room and Mekorama. If you want to spook your soul while playing, then try Friday the 13th. I hope you found my article helpful. Do not forget to share it with others to help them enjoy their offline time.