In life, all the tasks are essential and there many tasks which become a daily routine, and there is no chance of forgetting those. But, now in this world, we have a variety of works which we need to do. Some of them are very small at work but has an enormous significance once it is done. And if it is not done, then it may cause a catastrophe. To avoid these, we usually use reminder apps, and we search for best reminder apps for android. Today we shall see some best reminder apps for android.
Top 10 Best Reminder Apps for Android
In this article, I shall discuss the top 10 best reminder apps for android. These are chosen after analyzing the reviews of the users, their comments, the volume of download, features, etc. I hope you will like the apps. All links at the end of each app will lead you to more info, and you can directly get to the download page of the play store. Now, let’s check out top 10 best reminder apps for android.
1. To Do Reminder with Alarm (One of the Best Reminder apps for Android)
To Do Reminder with Alarm is one of the best reminder apps for android. This app is handy and extremely easy to use. You can quickly add your tasks and make it ready for the reminder with alarm. You don’t need to worry about the reminder, and you can relax till the time it reminds you. While using this app, you have to avoid preventing the alarm from working with battery saver app which is an app to kill the task. That is the only thing you have to remember for this app.
- You can easily and quickly customize and set your tasks with reminders the way you want.
- You can get repeated reminder by setting the time of repetition.
- There is an option of early warning or alarm for your task.
- The remainder will also come as notification if you want and you have the freedom to set your favorite tone or sound as the alarm.
- You can set your task and alarm with a voice command as well.
- If you are driving, the app will handle the situation for you and smartly remind you are maintaining your safe driving.
- Your all dates of the anniversary and special days will be synchronized automatically and get enough time to make a plan for surprising someone.
- This app keeps a backup in Google Drive, and anywhere you want.
- You can set the day and night mode for adapting the screen with your eyes.
2. Reminder with Alarm?? To Do List, Daily Reminder
It is another straightforward and user-friendly app and one of the best reminder apps for android. This app will not bother you anything extra which may annoy you or you may get irritated. You have to make a task list with reminders, and then you can relax. The app will automatically you remind you about your task in due time. The app is full of features, and you will be well benefited with the app.
- You can set deadlines for any task and remain on track.
- You can set a reminder for meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- You can make a shopping list as well to save your time and money.
- If you have an urgent call to make, the app shall remind you in due time.
- Forgetting medication is no more if you are using this app.
- It has a material design and has a voice as reminder support.
- You can snooze, repeat your taskings and the reminders come with icons.
- It has the ability for creating the recurring or customization of tasks.
3. Any.do: To do list, Calendar, Reminders & Planner
Millions of people have chosen this app to get an organized task list so that they do not ever forget their essential tasks. Like other reminder apps, you can get a reminder for any category of functions. The app is very user-friendly, and that’s why chosen by millions of people. The outstanding features and easy use made it one of the best reminder apps for android. Besides adding tasks, you can manipulate your calendar for placing your work for better planning.
- You can add tasks and manage projects that were shared with different colors for prioritizing.
- There is an option to add subtasks under any main tasks.
- You can set a perfect reminder for one-time events and recurring reminder for ongoing activities.
- You can turn your calendar as a task table for better planning and see all your tasks with a single look.
- You can make a priority list of your task, and your leftover tasks will be rescheduled automatically.
- You can perform your shopping with the help of this app and get recommendations too.
- You can get access and help of Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri and you can add a task from Slack.
- Besides android device, you can manage task on iOS, PC, Mac, and synchronization will be automatically done.
- You will also get the notification on Apple watch and Android Wear.
- By using voice command, you can easily add your task and set a reminder.
4. BZ Reminder: Best Reminder Apps for Android
If you are a busy man then there is often a chance to forget things. Atlas Profit brought the app BZ for you so that you do not forget your important tasks even you are too busy. The app shall smartly remind you of the functions. This user-friendly app is to fast to work and set tasks. If you are a man of gears, then you will be able to see the functions on your gadgets like a smartwatch. This app is rich with features and made one of the best reminder apps for android.
- You can set repeating or recurring tasks besides setting classic tasks.
- You will get alerts before any event, birthday, anniversaries, meetings, etc.
- There is an option for snoozing tasks.
- You can make a priority to your works using colors to them.
- You can add a note beside your task.
- There is a freedom of customization of widgets.
- You can use the calendar for making task tables by this app.
- Any daily and regular events like medication will be alerted by this app.
Watch: Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
5. TickTick: To Do List with Reminder, Day Planner
If you are looking for an app that is simple but effective as a reminder app then this is it. You can manage all your tasks in an organized fashion without missing them by using this app. The app will make your works easy by reminding you at the correct time. Numerous features made it one of the best reminder apps for android. This app is rich in options for allowing you to get the maximum satisfaction out of an app.
- The app is straightforward to use with intuitive design and many personalized features.
- You can categorize your task according to its importance or anything you feel.
- Whatever device you use, you get everything synchronized in every device you are logged in.
- You can get overviews of plans by accessing third party calendar using the app.
- You can instantly add anything that pops up inside your mind like a task.
- You can add a checklist widget on your home screen and customize the size as you desire.
- You can get repeated reminder of the tasks that you regularly do.
- You can attach any photo, sound clip or any other attachments with your tasks.
- Notifications up to 5 can be added with the primary task.
6. Todoist: To-do Lists for Task Management & Errands
You can change the overwhelming feelings of your life when you are getting the help of this app as a reminder of every work. You can keep track of all your work and manage all vital task very quickly and smoothly in time. According to The Verge, this app is one of the best reminder apps for android. So, you can download, install and use this app without any doubt. Amazing features will undoubtedly blow your mind.
- Quickly and easily you can make an active task list.
- You can get periodical alerts if there is any task like that.
- The app will allow you to remember essential deadlines.
- You will be mentally relaxed by efficiently delegating your tasks with people using this app.
- You can prioritize your tasks with the help of color.
- A daily, weekly or any customized overview will allow you to get a mental satisfaction.
- The app allows you to access many favorite apps which will make your task easier.
7. Tasks: Todo list, Task List, Reminder
It is a straightforward app as a task manager and reminder which will help you remember all your routine and vital functions. The app will allow you to add task very quickly so that you don’t miss any work to add in the list. Fortunately, the developers are too responsive if you report any problem or suggestion. Like other reminder apps, this app lets you add a reminder, shopping list, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
- Very simple to use.
- There are dark themes for beautifications and eye adaptability.
- You can organize your task into multiple lists.
- Task adding process is speedy.
- You can add task details to the main task.
- With a very simple swipe, you can prioritize your task.
- Intuitive gestures will help you to organize your tasks.
- You can fix the alarm duration.
8. Life Reminders: Best Reminder Apps for Android
Life Reminders app is a very well organized app which allows you to manage your minor details activities in time. By managing minor details, you can save yourself from significant consequences. Some of your small thing like sending a simple SMS might be a big issue having more significant effects. The app is the solution for this. Fortunately, the app allows you to select any language out of whole seven leading languages. The app is also rich with features.
- The app features a total of seven different languages.
- Setting a task with reminder is very easy.
- You can manipulate your contact list to make a call to someone you want at any selected time.
- You can set a reminder for any task with minor details so that you don’t make any mistake later on.
- Besides setting a call schedule, you can make an SMS, mail, etc. plan for any selected time.
- You have the scope to remove adds so that you don’t get bothered ever.
9. To Do List
To does a very user-friendly manager which makes your work easy by maintaining the time accurately. You will get a vast experience with this app. It is not at all a matter if you are too much busy and very often forgets your tasks. To Do List will make it easy for you. The app will also tell you the essential tasks at the right moment by maintaining the priority. The app is powerful in its simplicity and usability.
- The app is very user-friendly.
- Organize the tasks handily and easily.
- You will know what to do with the smart home screen widgets.
- You will get the exact notification at the right moment.
- You can synchronize your taskings with the help of google.
- Adding tasks is much smoother with voice command.
- The status bar will allow you to remain updated.
- For adding any task quickly, you can use the Quick Task Bar.
- The app supports for recurring of tasks.
- You can get help for shopping from this app.
10. Just Reminder with Alarm
This reminder app is straightforward to operate and reminds you everything you want to get a reminder at the perfect time. Like other reminder apps, this app shows multiple categories of events. However, there are some different features incorporated with the apps which made this app a special and different one. Besides managing the usual tasks, this app thinks about the security of your tasks if any of them are classified.
- Manages and reminds your different events like birthdays, anniversaries, urgent call, etc.
- You can easily add a task with voice command.
- If your device supports then with LED blink and auto snooze feature you will not miss any reminder.
- You can automatically send wishes to someone during his or her birthday or any anniversary.
- You can have a backup in your SD card or any drive.
- You can secure your classified tasks with the help of PIN lock.
Last Few Words: Best Reminder Apps for Android
We need to do so many things within this short time of life. We usually tend to forget our essential things when we remain too busy. But, none even ourselves do not expect to miss any important task or event in life. I believe these apps will help you in avoiding such missing of events. If you have more lists of best reminder apps for Android, then please let us know by commenting below.