Timereaction is popular cloud-based application software. It offers project management software and a cloud collaboration platform for small to medium-size business organizations. To be more specific, it is suitable for IT, software, retail, marketing manufacturing, advertising, and engineering. It is a good application of cloud computing.
It has some specific features, which are as follow:
1. Collaborative Workflow Management
Timereaction cloud app has customization tools to recreate the workflow process to ditch the spreadsheets. Both for simple and complex workflow processes, it takes a few minutes to make the system running.
2. Workflow Management
Timereaction cloud application needs a few seconds to create the new workflow. It creates opportunities for conversation between the team members and keeps them up to date.
3. Process Management Automation
If the workflow needs to create a parallel sub-process Timereaction cloud application helps to do that. It fills the spreadsheet automatically.
4. Export to Excel Spreadsheets
Some people love spreadsheets. So time reaction cloud application imports and export all data to the spreadsheet for further calculation.
Pros of Timereaction
- The team members, suppliers and, customers can manage process workflow, collaborate and communicate in real-time.
- The user can configure consistently, update workflow through dynamic calculation.
- Integrated instant messing systems
- Integrated document management systems, issue management, project management, and portfolio management system.
- This cloudapp is accessible from various platforms and almost all devices.
Cons of Timereaction
- It does not take updates automatically. It would help if you made an update after each update.
- Your members need some time to understand the method of operation.
- Since each user’s demand is separate and specific, it is difficult to manage everyone’s needs.
- Some users try to bypass the login process.
- After taking the review of more than 10 users, I do not find anything negative regarding Timereaction.
Timereaction is suitable for small and medium organizations. Its pricing model starts from $150 per month, and they follow the subscription pricing model. Timereaction supports only the English language. It does not have any API. Dropbox and Google drive has integration capabilities with Timereaction. They offer online support and various reporting.
Finally, according to the analysis, we can conclude that Timereaction is one of the best cloudapp to support small and medium organizations. It reduces the cost of business. All types of business reporting are available on time reaction cloudapp.