People nowadays have become more sincere and health conscious. But because of being so busy they cannot take proper care of themselves and often forget to do what is necessary to stay healthy. In such situations, a good fitness app can be a great solution. But in the Google Play Store, there are at least hundreds of fitness apps. All of them are not worth enough to get a minute of you. So, you cannot be benefitted by just installing any of them. This is why I have decided to gather 10 best fitness app for Android so that you can find a good fitness app to stay healthier.
Best Fitness Apps for Android to Keep Yourself Healthier
All the apps of this list are free to install and update. They are popular and considered as the best fitness apps for Android by the users. But all of them are not the same in the cases of features and functions. This is why I have pointed the features along with a short description. So, you can be more specific to find out the best one for you. Don’t get confused and keep your eyes on your needs. I am sure that soon you will be benefitted using the app, you will choose from the below list.
1. Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
First, let me tell you about a calorie counting app which is often kept at the top of the list of the best fitness apps for Android. It is a Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal. About what you are consuming all day long, it will count each and every fact of them. From water to the rice, everything will come into its record to provide you with the best calorie counting ideas. It is easy to use and is inclusive of tons of useful features. Let’s have a look over them.
• Equipped with over 6 millions of food’s nutrition facts.
• Will track how much of which nutrients you are taking in a day.
• Will remind you to fulfill daily nutrition chart.
• Will track the amounts of water you are drinking.
• Free tips for fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
• You can learn about the way to prepare and choose healthy foods.
2. Google Fit: Health and Activity Tracking
As a fitness conscious you must track your activities. Google Fit: Health and Activity Tracking, Android’s own fitness oriented app is for your healthy and active way of life. This app is free to download and a great investment for your life. The app is with modern UI and easy to use functionality. Let’s see some of its main offerings.
• Integrates the facility of checking your activity on your phone or through smartwatch.
• Includes monitoring option so that you can monitor your routine and stick to your goals.
• It counts all your activity and helps you maintain your workout plans
• Includes customizable workout plans and tips for different exercises.
• Equipped with Heart Points and Move Minutes for your convenience and motivation.
• Provides connectivity for other fitness app and support numerous smart devices.
3. Health, Weight Loss, Diet Plan & Calorie Counter
For an active and cautious person, a fitness app is quite like a must-have fact. If you are like this then this app is for you. Health, Weight Loss, Diet Plan & Calorie Counter is an all in one app for your healthy lifestyle in a busy schedule. It can help you by tracking your weight, measuring your actors to your workout plan to keep yourself fit and healthy. These are why people consider it as one of the best fitness apps for Android. Let’s meet the features of this app.
• Includes easy to use interface and personalized options to track your daily Calorie.
• Suggests healthy foods with nutrition information along with the calorie calculator.
• Provides a personal diet plan and BMI calculator
• Provides you with personalized AI based virtual nutritionist from Ria.
• HealthifyMe provides effective suggestions and one-on-one coaching for your workout and your fitness goals.
• Includes expert help facility for your gym or yoga session on demand.
4. 30 Days Fitness Challenge: Workout at Home
Do you have a special event within a month for what you want to have a fit body? If yes then I will recommend you to install 30 Days Fitness Challenge: Workout at Home. It is an app that holds all the necessary facts to get your desired body type within only 30 days. It includes the food chart, nutrition facts, workout routines, and plans and all other necessary facts for you. Let’s check out the features of this stunning app.
• Provides suitable and effective food chart and Nutrition plan.
• Offers daily workout plans and guidance.
• Encourage you to complete a daily task.
• Will record the history of your progression.
• Provides lots of video guidance.
• Equipped with all necessary fact to get fit within a month.
5. 8fit Workouts & Meal Planner
Say hello to 8fit Workouts & Meal Planner, a complete fitness guide for your busy lifestyle. This stunning app is also one of the best fitness apps for Android. It is lightweight and very easy to use. Also, the features are satisfying and it will work just as your personal fitness trainer. From tracking your calorie to showing you the proper way to workout, it will do each and everything for your fitness. Let’s see what’s more it will offer.
• Provides a suitable meal plan in accordance with your target.
• Offers an effective workout routine for you to maintain.
• Will count your calorie and BMI.
• Will remind you about the workout session.
• Provides the list of foods to eat and foods to avoid.
• Offers over 400 healthy food recipes.
6. Home Workout – No Equipment
Let’s meet another great fitness app, Home Workout – No Equipment. The name may sound like just a workout planning. But it is not just a workout advisor but a complete fitness guide for you. This is why still the health conscious guys always consider it as one of the best fitness apps for Android. Beside proving suitable workout routine, it will provide you with food charts, nutrition facts, weight counter and so on. Also, a lot of useful features are inclusive. Let’s have a look over them.
• Will provide home-based workout routine.
• Don’t have the pieces of equipment? No worries. It has workout plans without equipment.
• Will keep eyes on your weight and provides suggestions accordingly.
• Offers a customizable workout reminder.
• Equipped with video and audio demos and guides.
• Different workout samples for different purposes like muscle gaining, shredding, warm up, and more.
7. BodBot Personal Trainer
Meet BodBot Personal Trainer, one of the best fitness apps for Android that you can find as an advanced platform of the digital personal trainer and adaptive workout planning. It is handy to have whether you are shredding or gaining muscle mass. For your fitness journey, it will work like a reliable and effective advisor. This stunning app is packaged with a handful of amazing features. Let’s have a glance over them in short.
• Includes strength adopting functionality for a smarter training plan.
• Very easy to use personalized interface.
• Provides science-based recommendation for your real-time situation and supports along with the personal record charts.
• Provides plans and workout routine for you.
• Includes intelligent planner and rearranging system for the week based missing target workout.
• You can use it in the gym and in a home-based exercise routine.
8. 7 Minute Workout
Now I will suggest you an app that will guide you to your desired fitness and goal best way possible. 7 Minute Workout is one of the best fitness apps for Android that supplements self-improvement and keeps you on the track. No matter what your fitness goal is a good support app is a must for your road towards the great body. Let’s check out some of its key features below to be more specific.
• The app provides an HICT workout regime to make you healthier and muscular.
• Includes short time effective workout plans for your convenience in your busy life.
• Integrated with Google Fit support.
• You can adjust your workout circuit time and the rest time.
• Equipped with very beautiful UI and user-friendly interface.
• Includes notification option to alarm you if you miss any scheduled workout.
9. Map My Fitness Workout Trainer
Say hello to Map My Fitness Workout Trainer. It is like a community that will inspire you and provides you with necessary suggestions to get your desired body types. You will find it very easy to use and it will provide you with tips in accordance with your situation and needs. This outstanding app is also inclusive of a good number of useful features. Let’s have a glance over them below.
• Equipped with balanced food and Nutrition plans for you.
• Will encourage and motivate you to live healthily.
• Free tips and suggestions for a healthy lifestyle.
• Will track your mileage when you add your running shoe to it.
• Will count your calories and check BMI.
• Equipped with over 600 activities to map your fitness progression.
10. JEFIT Workout Tracker, Weight Lifting, Gym Log App
If you are a fitness conscious person and you want to be consistent in your daily workout routine then you can try JEFIT Workout Tracker, Weight Lifting, Gym Log App for your convenience. In accordance with the user’s reviews, it is one of the best fitness apps for Android. This app is a very reliable and supportive fitness partner on play store that you can have for free. Let’s have a glance at its main features.
• Provides workout plans such as 3×3 5by5 and many more.
• No matter which stage you are in this app will provide you all the guidelines you need.
• Includes Workout tracking and all customizable.
• Provides more than 1300+ workout demonstration performed by experts.
• Includes useful tools such as a timer, body measurement log, notes, etc.
• Includes social integration as you can track and compare with your friends.
• Equipped with Swift and easy to use interface.
Here, all the apps are free and specially designed for different purposes. Whether one is for counting your calorie well, another will provide gym guides. Again, one is good for making a target for 7 days, another is for 30 days. So, you are one to select the app that will suit you the best. For that, you can read the precise features and descriptions. Once again, I am assuring you that all of them are the best fitness apps for Android. If you have a plan to start yoga, then I will suggest you try some yoga apps.
Let me know if you have any question or confusion. I will be honored if you do. Thank you in advance.