Those who are city dwellers are most often fond of gardening inside their home or in the veranda. But gardening is not an easy task and making a garden, not on the surface ground, is pretty much harder. In this case, everything should be done systemically. Again, there are lots of task like sowing, harvesting, identifying seeds, and plants, etc. that are quite complicated and you need some experience or helper for these tasks. So, thinking about you, I have collected the best gardening apps for Android and make a list of 10 of those apps.
Best Gardening Apps for Android
All of these apps are free and informative. While checking about them, I have found that each of them is very essential for gardening and also they are easy to use. Android play store has listed over millions of apps and so you will get tons of apps on gardening. But we know that every single app is not that much popular and innovative. So, I think it will be easy for you to pick a good one if I shorten the list of the best gardening apps for Android. So, best of luck.
1. Sowing Calender – Gardening
Now, I will introduce with an app that will guide and inform you many factors at your gardening. Sowing Calendar – Gardening is one of the best free apps you can find in the play store that is dedicated to your gardening. It will help you remember all the good ways and the best time for sowing and other essential facts. Let’s dig into its main features in the next section.
• Helps you in gardening in the year-round by working as a calendar app.
• Provides all the information you need to sow different vegetables and flowers.
• Includes suggestions for sowing period that suits your climate and region.
• Gives notification for sowing period and harvest time.
• Integrates note-taking option for the individual use case.
• Full data and nutrition charts are also provided.
2. Moon & Garden
If you have a hobby to make a garden in your living place this app will be a great help for you. It is the right gardening and sowing guide app for you. So, meet Moon & Garden, one of the best gardening apps for Android, you will find in play store for maintaining your organic home garden at ease. Let’s look into its key features in the following part. It will ensure you whether or not it will help you.
• Includes lunar calendar as plants are vastly dependent upon the moon.
• Suggests proper sowing time and guides you in making your organic garden.
• Provides appropriate suggestions for sowing, replotting, harvesting period as needed.
• Includes individual note taking the option for your gardening records.
• Gives regional weather report and suggests you best possible plans.
3. Plantix – Grow Smart
Plantix – Grow Smart is another excellent option for you if you are a hobby gardener. It is one of the best gardening apps for Android. It will show you how to sow plant and grow them perfectly. It is like a community, and so, you can discuss your problem with others. Also, a lot of stunning features are also here. Let’s meet them in short.
• Will work as a great problem solver for you in making your own garden.
• You can ask questions and get solutions from lots of experts.
• Provides each and every idea and tip to make a nice garden.
• Have tips for most popular crops around the world.
• An internet connection is required to use the app.
• You can share pictures of your plants to discuss it.
4. Agrobase – weed, disease, insect
Meet another popular gardening app which will come as a great help for you in your garden. It is Agrobase – weed, disease, insect. This is really a great app as it will provide you with all the necessary tips to grow your plants perfectly. The ways to sow, grow and also the ways to protect them from insects and plant diseases. However, let’s see what it will offer.
• Provides you with important of the way to sow and grow plants at home and outdoor.
• You will get tips to protect your plants from insects and diseases.
• Teach you which how to use pesticides for which plants.
• Can be a help for you to identify weed.
• You will get tips for plants of almost all categories like flowers, vegetables, fruits, and the others.
• As it is a WooCommerce supported app, you can buy things related to gardening using it.
More info & Download
5. PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More
If you think that gardening is the best action for you to pass your leisure time, then you can use PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More. It is a very easy to use, helpful, and friendly app that will help you make a great garden. Following most of its user’s reviews, it is one of the best gardening apps for Android. It also comes with a significant number of amazing features. Let’s see how it will help you.
• You can identify almost all kind of trees like medicine, herbs, fruits, vegetables, flowers and so on.
• You can just take pictures of your plants and put it in the app to show you details of it.
• It is effortless to use and lightweight.
• It requires no fees and registration.
• It will provide you with lots of essential tips and advice on gardening.
6. Gardroid – Vegetable Garden
Say hello to Gardroid – Vegetable Garden, another one among the best gardening apps for Android. If you like to make a kitchen garden to get fresh vegetables and herbs, then it is the best solution for you. It includes a lot of tips, supports, and facilities. If you are interested in it, then I will suggest you have a glance over the facilities of this app.
• Show you the time to sow and harvest.
• You can get sufficient help tips and guides to have a better garden.
• Provides information about temperature and other necessary things.
• You can note down your planting activities here.
• Will provide you with planting calculator and calendar.
• Includes information about the most popular plants of herb, vegetables, fruits, and flowers.
7. Green Fingers
Let’s meet another one among the best gardening apps for Android, Green Finger. It is really a very helpful and user-friendly app that will make your gardening period awesome and easy. You will get almost all the necessary tips and tricks to get good plants and fruits. Also, a good number of very essential features are available in this app. Let’s meet them in short.
• Will help you identify different seeds and plants.
• Will help you differentiate different flowers.
• Offer a gardening diary to track the development of your plants.
• Provides you with alarm and calculate to inform you to take care of your garden.
• It is like a community, and so, you will get lots of friends.
• Provides questions answers section and helpful tips.
8. Gardening – Flowers Guide
Gardening – Flower Guide is another app which is often considered as one of the best gardening apps for Android. It is very easy to use, and your flower garden will soon get a fantastic appearance if you use it properly. It will remind you to take care of your plants and will make your gardening experience great. So, don’t get late and see what’s more it will provide.
• Provide you will all important tips and tactics to plant beautiful flowers.
• Will teach you about how to identify seeds and flowers of different trees.
• It is very easy to use and light in weight.
• It needs no registration and external or internal links.
• It will turn your garden looks beautiful and reduce your time to make your task easier.
• Includes note-taking function.
• Will track the development of your garden.
9. Garden Organizer
If you are looking for a good gardening app as your guide then you are on the right track, I will introduce you with Garden Organizer, one of the best gardening apps for android. It will help you at any time for anything you need a guide in your gardening. Let’s dig into its main features in the following section. It will make you more specific.
• Offers you an easy interface for your convenience
• Includes the note-taking option for better management of your garden.
• Provides plant and vegetation information and can be personalized if needed.
• Includes a lot of nutritional information for different vegetables.
• Integrated with moon calendar for better management and optimal plant growth.
• Provides helpful virtual plot system as a personalized guide.
10. Plant Diary
Lastly, I am going to recommend you another planting app that will guide you have a successful garden. Plant Dairy is one of the best gardening apps for Android users that you can find in the play store. This will certainly help you make your ultimate garden. It will make your task easy and effective. Let’s check out some of the key features in the following part.
• Helps you tracking your plant’s health and well-being so that you can be able to form a beautiful garden.
• Includes reminder for your garden hours and watering periods and includes a calendar for your garden.
• Offers scheduling options for your convenience.
• Integrated with note taking the option for plants health and expenses.
• Includes image tracking option for your plants.
• Provides you with all the necessary tips and tactics to make a better garden.
Have you already pick up the app that will be well-suited for you? If yes, then let me know about which one you are selecting. If you don’t make your mind still now, then don’t get into confusion. I think it is not tough to find out the good one for you if you see the features of these apps and you are aware of exactly what type of functions you are looking for. So, look over the best gardening apps for Android again and make an awesome garden.
Thank you for staying with us.