Apps of different types from PlayStore and AppStore have made out life easier with various functions. To-do list apps are a kind of such essential app that can help us in maintaining our time schedule, planning, and so on. There are different kinds of to-do list apps available in the PlayStore and AppStore. But all of them are not worthy to give a try on. This is why finding the best to-do list apps have become a little bit harder for us. Thinking about that, I have made a list of the best to do list apps for you.
Best To Do List Apps
The list of best checklist apps will be very helpful for you to maintain your schedule, business activities, and other works. So, let’s have a glimpse over those attractive and flexible to do list apps.
1. Todoist: To-Do List, Tasks & Reminder
It is always better to make your schedule beforehand and arrangements of them in a list can be sometimes pretty hard work. Todoist is one of those useful apps that lets you maintain all your daily tasks at ease and with the help of your smartphones. It provided with beautiful system themes and easy to use interface.
- Helps you to organize your works and life chores for your convenience.
- Provides reminding tools with smart notifications and location-based reminder services with the logical alert system.
- Offers a lot of customizable lists, and templates for all kinds of lists and tasks schedule.
- Includes goals tracker and lets you track and manage your weekly plans beforehand.
- Lets you connect it with other tools and popular apps and social platforms for versatile use of listing.
2. Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
To do list apps are a must-have for any modern individuals. In your busy life, you should have a reminder and schedule managing list and Wunderlist serves you on that sector the best way possible. Wunderlist is the best cross-platform checklist app. Also, it is very beautiful from the point of view of its simple graphics and easy to use system UI.
- Manages all your daily tasks and planning in list groups as you like best for your convenience.
- Includes smart sync to give you access from all your devices, all at one place.
- Provides easy sharing options to share your plans with your friends and family.
- Integrated with options to add up photos, presentation files and other digital file formats in your lists.
- Includes smart reminders and alarm system for your plans and all that is customizable.
3. Microsoft To-Do: List, Task & Reminder
Checklist app that is provided by the tech-giant Microsoft is known as Microsoft To-Do. It is not like any other listing app that lets you make and maintain the daily tasks and reminds you beforehand, it is far more than that along with all the regular functionality of any note taking app. It is integrated with top notch system UI and easy to access interface.
- Lets you organize your days plan beforehand for better utilization of your busy life.
- Offers you the options to share your task list and planning with your friends and family at ease.
- Provides a collection of templates and formats of list making, let’s you add subtasks for versatility.
- Gives you the options to set reminders and smart notification with an alarm system.
- Offers with different colors to pin down different tasks and daily goals, it also syncs with your personal Outlook data.
4. Any.do: To do list
One of the best all in one listing and calendar app is Any.do. It is integrated with lots of interactive functionality and comes with an amazing system interface that is friendly for people of any age. It supports almost all popular platforms and internet browsers.
- Lets you manage your daily tasks and make personalized plans with ease.
- Offers you to manage both tasks and subtasks and also provides a smart widget for your home screen.
- Provides classic reminders and alarm system for better notification of events beforehand.
- Includes smart calendar that lets you look over and manage your schedule in just some taps.
- Integration of other useful tools and social platforms are available, it also takes voice commands as input.
Meet TickTick, a well-organized and aesthetically awesome checklist app. Both the Android users and IOS users can enjoy this app as it is available in case of both PlayStore and Appstore. Again, TickTick is the best to do list app for iPhone, It is very easy to use and time-saving. It has lots of handy features that will soon blow your mind. You can have a look over its features below.
- You can create to-do list instantly.
- It will remind you about the events you make not about.
- It has a sleek calendar with its intuitive interface.
- Making a checklist and notes are very easy.
- You can attach photos, voice recording, and different attachments with your lists and notes.
6. Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done
I think that you are already been familiar with Google Tasks. Because it is one of the most popular to do list apps for both Android, iPhone, and iPad. It is easy to set up and use. Also, it is packed with a good number of stunning features. Moreover, it will help you save your time and energy by reminding you about your plans and also keep all the records of your essence. Here are the most important features of this app.
- You can make to do, notes, and check instantly.
- Viewing and editing tasks are very quick and easy.
- You create tasks directly from your email.
- Breaking tasks into lots of subtasks are also very easy.
- In your email, you can view the task in a side panel to make your work easy.
7. To Do List
If you are looking for some best to do list for everyday use, then you can try o Do List. It is really a very simple and handy app with a lot of stunning features. It is easy to use and only a few buttons are enough to make, edit, and view any task.if you are interested, just have look over the features of this app below.
- It is available in both PlayStore and AppStore.
- In the task list, you can manage a number of group tasks.
- Includes lots of smart home screen widgets.
- You can add a task with your voice interface.
- You can change the sound, image and other things of the task notification.
8. Engross: Focus Timer with To Do List & Day Planner
Another great option for you is Engross. It is really a very well-structured and flexible app for your daily use. It is time-saving and holds a lot of handy features. You can create tasks, todos, and reminders easily using this app. For your everyday use, it is really a very good option for you.
- It can keep your plan and schedule for a longer period of time.
- It also records the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Statistics of your work.
- You can attach photos and audio in your tasks.
- You can use it even without an internet connection.
- Lots of beautiful themes to use in this app.
- Includes battery saving option for you.
9. Ike – To-Do List, Task List
Say hello to Ike, another stunning to do list for Android. It is packed with the most useful features and functions. It is again easy to use and totally free from any charge. But it is not available in AppStore. Maintaining tasks, todos, and reminders are very easy and time-saving in the case of this app.
- You can easily make tasks, todos, and reminders using this app.
- Free to use an update.
- It will never forget to remind you about all your plans in time.
- You can easily add images and audio in the notes.
- There have different modes and lots of useful widgets.
Lastly, it is TimeBlocks. It is another amazing to do list that you can use to manage your work plan and time schedule. It has an intuitive option to create tasks, todos, and reminders. It will never forget to remind you about your plans and schedule. Also, there are a lot of advantages to using this app. You can have a glimpse over the features below.
- It can keep your plans and schedules daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Includes drag and drop interface.
- It is easy to make a checklist and also to edit, and delete that.
- You can add photos and audio with the note-taking tools.
- Includes tons of essential widgets and an unlimited number of memos.
If you have made your selection, you can share with us about your experiences of using those apps. But if you are still confused then I can help you by giving a few suggestions. If you want to use a multifunctional to-do list app then try Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done and Engross: Focus Timer with To Do List & Day Planner. Again, TimeBlocks will be awesome if you want to try any simple and everyday use app. Hopefully, you are now able to make a decent selection and find some best to do list apps.
I think you have now no confusion left for this app. Still, if there is any, you can ask me for the solution. Surely, I’ll come back to make it clear. Thank you for staying with us.