You may find thousands of Android games in the Google Play Store. But don’t you think that it is quite difficult to find out the real gems? Yes, it seems to be very difficult. Furthermore, it is too embarrassing to find a game boring just after you have downloaded it. This is why I have decided to compile the most popular Android games. I think it may come as a great help to you if you are really willing to enjoy your leisure by playing Android games.
Most Popular Android Games for You to Enjoy
Here, I choose 10 among the most popular Android games judging their number of downloads and positive reviews for the list. You can read the features in short, adjacent to the precise description of each game to understand the genre and type. I have selected the most popular Android games from genres like war games, classic games, farm-making games, fun games, racing games and so on. I hope you will be able to find the game of your type very soon.
1. Clash of Clans
I think you already have experience of playing this most popular Android games, Clash of clans. If you don’t have, it is then a must-try game for you. It is actually a strategic war game. Here, you can make your own clan under a team leader who is called the clan leader. You can also be the clan leader too. However, to be more specific, you can have a glance at the special features of this game.
• Provides a social network of live chat so you can make an easy connection with your team members.
• You can build your own village with different necessary types of equipment.
• For your troops, you can get barbarians, archers, wizards, witches, healers, lava hounds, giants, king, and queen.
• You can also level up your troops and train them for special skills.
• Lots of special spells are available to defend yourself.
• Can involve in wars and battles with your opponent.
2. Hay Day
Do you want to make your firm village? If yes, then install Hay Day, one of the most popular Android games. The game is of maintaining lots of things in your firm village. You can make your own design to decorate and customize your village. Also, with the passes of time, you can turn it into a city with progression. However, let’s see what’s more it will provide.
• You can enjoy growing your crops and nourish your farm animals.
• The village is very easy to customize, .and you have the freedom to decorate them.
• You can trade with your neighbors using your crops and factory made items.
• An internet connection is required.
• You can invite your friends to join and visit your village.
• You can get some premium features that are not mandatory.
3. 8 ball pool
Pool games can provide you a great time and if it can be played with your smartphone that is much more convenient and refreshing to have at any time. 8 Ball Pool game provides you with a very interactive playground, and it is more or less the same experience as you can have in a real pool club. It’s like having the game with your friends in the pocket.
• You can play with your friends from popular social apps.
• Interactive coin system and many exclusive rewards and items are available.
• Includes challenge games and competition among other players.
• Integrated with a level up system interface.
• Provides very beautiful graphics.
• Show your skills in online 1 – on – 1 or in 8 player tournaments.
4. Candy Crush Saga
Meet another enormously popular classic game, Candy Crush Saga. It is so popular that people of all ages even the little kids also love to play this amazing game. Again, game strategies are easy and perceivable. Your quick wit is the must-have for this game. However, if you are interested, you can have a look at the features of this game.
• Easy and one of the most popular Android games.
• Provides a huge number of stages and levels.
• Different levels offer different strategies and sequences.
• You have to match the candies to vanish and thus can get the score.
• Provides lots of rewards and pin options.
• Easy to play but hard to be master.
• Includes Awesome graphics and sound effects.
5. Angry Bird Classic
Now, Angry Bird is not only an Android game but also a brand. It is one of the most popular Android games and people who don’t play it ever, it is hard to be found. If you are one of them, I am pretty sure; you will start enjoying it soon. It is really a very addictive game. You will have some birds who are very angry and have special features. You can use these birds to break the obstacles to free some other birds. Let’s see the features of this game below.
• Provides 15 challenging episodes with different features.
• Offers over 680 stunning levels.
• Requires no internet connection to play.
• Offers lots of power-ups so that you can boost your birds.
• Involves with Mighty League where you can challenge other friends.
• Impressive graphics and funny sound effects.
6. Sonic Dash
Now, let’s meet another gem, Sonic Dash if you are willing to play a running and rushing game. The game is also about to run, protecting the hero, Sonic or his friends from different obstacles. It is challenging and will soon make you addictive. Also, this amazing game has come with stunning graphics and lots of outstanding features. Let’s meet them in short.
• Will provide multiple amazing characters who are the friends of Sonic including Tails, Shadow, etc.
• You have run through the environment with awesome graphics.
• Provides levels of epic boss battles.
• You can enjoy challenging your friends in the run.
• Provides lots of obstacles to survive and to make it more challenging.
• You can win, achieve or buy lots of power-ups to increase your ability.
7. Subway Surfer
Playing Android games are fun, and if you are looking for a good game for refreshments, Subway Surfers can meet your needs. It is a kind of jumping and dodging game with a cool environmental interface that changes as you move towards new fascinating levels. Sometimes all you need is just a stress-free achievement type game that gives you joy. After being released, it becomes one of the most popular Android games with a short period. However, let’s what it will offer.
• Offers multiple characters to play with such as Jake, Tricky, Fresh and so on.
• Integrated with colorful and very high-quality graphics.
• Many fascinating rides are included such as hoverboards, jet rockets, etc.
• Includes social media integration and interaction option with friends.
• Many weekly giveaways and daily rewards are available to make you keep going.
• A different city like environment and settings are available, and they are always updating as needed.
It is another film-making game and also known as one of the best and most popular Android games. For both girls and boys and kids and adults, it is equally amazing. Here, you can make your own farm and factory. You can also keep a connection with other players as it includes a social network. However, let’s have a glance at the most important features of this game below.
• You are free to decorate the selected subjects to make your own village.
• Amazing structure and nice pets are available to domesticate.
• You can trade with the production and the crops you grow in your field.
• Provides a huge area to discover and explore.
• You can visit another town and can involve in a live chat.
• Very addictive and requires an internet connection.
• You can buy exotic things from the island and also collect cards to buy new animals for your zoo.
9. Fruit Ninja
Fruit Ninja is one among the most popular Android game in the arcade section. It is all about to cut the fruits without missing any of them appeared to you. Believe me, it is a gem, and you will find it as a stress-reliever. It is too addictive and challenging that you will soon love it. A number of outstanding and attractive features are packed with this game. You can have a look at them below.
• Here, you have to swipe your phone screen to cut the fruits up.
• There are lots of colorful fruits for you to cut them out.
• Inclusive of some bombs that will appear before you and if you swipe on then the game is over.
• Offers 6 challenging mini-games.
• Includes awesome graphics and sound effects.
• Includes the stress releasing Zen mode.
10. Super Mario Run
Actually, it is a kind of old Mario game, and for Android, it turns into the Sper Mario Run. As usual, people love it, and it becomes one of the most popular Android games. So, I think you can give a try on it too. Because it is updated designed with lots of modern features to diminish the past’s faults. So, you have an opportunity to be nostalgic with the latest form of Mario with Super Mario Run. Let’s see what features it includes.
• Mario is in a non-stop run, and you have to control him.
• To save Mario from different obstacles, you can jump and spin when it is needed.
• You can save coins to build your own kingdom.
• You are free to decorate your kingdom as you want to.
• Includes the challenge mode where different levels with a variety of features appear.
• Includes 10 remix play modes too.
In my eyes, these are the most popular Android games. I repeat, I didn’t select them in accordance with my sweet will, but I have picked them after having my eyes on their reviews and number of downloads. So, I can confidently assure you that this list will be enough for you to find the best game for your free time. Still, if you want to try something different and more adventurous then give a try on some horror games.
Let me know about the game you are choosing to play. Also, let me know if I have mistakenly missed something important. Always stay tuned with your feedback and comments. Thank you in advance.