We are all busy with the daily schedule of our life. Every day we have to deal with different types of events such as birthdays of friends, presentation, party, concert, and many more. In this busy schedule, it is not easy to remember the events. However, we all have a common friend these days. And that is our smartphone. You can easily use your Android phone to get rid of this problem. There are lots of calendar apps on the Play store to help you out. You can take advantage of the calendar app to keep track of your personal, family, work, and education related events. Today I am going list down top 20 best calendar app for Android.
20 Best Calendar Apps for Android
In our best calendar app for Android list, we have listed down most useful and reliable calendar apps for Android. Most of these apps provide event planner, agenda, public holidays, and many more. You can easily create and share your events with other people. Moreover, these apps provide the basic functionalities of a calendar. You can also sync calendar data from Google Calendar and other calendar apps. Most of the apps come with very clean design and helps you to keep track of your events. There are some best Android calendar apps that help you to increase productivity.
1. Google Calendar
Google Calendar is the most popular calendar app for Android. This official calendar app from Google allows you to save your time. The Google Calendar app is very intuitive to use. The events such as birthdays, ceremony, and others are automatically synchronized. Not only this, restaurant, flight, concert booking is also saved on the calendar and you can also add personal goals to make yourself more productive. In a nutshell, it is an all in one calendar app that assists you in your daily schedule.
- You can view the calendar in different ways
- It will remind you about the events you have
- You can add personal goals to achieve
- Automatically synchronizes the event from Gmail
- Change the event day simply by pressing & holding down on that event
- You can set a location of the event
More info & Download
2. DigiCal Calendar Agenda
is another popular and highly rated calendar app. It is fully loaded with features at your disposal. The clean and sleek design will insist you to love this app. One of the great thing about this app is that it notifies you about the 560k+ govt and public holidays. So it helps you with the public holiday no matter which country you belong to. It has lots of other features such as built-in searching for a location, weather forecast, and many others.
- There are multiple calendar views.
- View the local calendar without syncing.
- Get weather forecasting.
- Comes with calendar gadgets.
- More than 40 theme colors.
- Customized snooze option.
3. Business Calendar 2
Do you want a calendar app that will take care of your everyday appointments and tasks? If so then you should download and install the Business Calendar 2. It offers tons of features including task manager, live search agenda, and many more. One feature that makes this calendar app apart from other apps is the event planner. You can create, share an event with others. Moreover, this app allows you to zoom the days so you can view the events clearly.
- Easy navigation between days, weeks, and months.
- The event can be viewed as text or bar
- A quick glance of events in popup
- Contains holidays of 58 countries
- You can share the events
- Allows recurring events
4. Business Calendar Free
If you want a simple yet feature-rich calendar app then you can use Business Calendar Free calendar apps for Android. It provides you with the basic functionalities of a calendar with the best user experience. You can quickly create, edit the events through this app. Moreover, this calendar app will notify you of the events. It comes with a premium version with more exciting features. You won’t be disappointed by using this app as it received thousands of positive ratings.
- It provides basic functionalities of a calendar.
- It reminds you before the event’s date.
- You can password protect the app
- Can show the event status
- Set the priority of events
5. Reminder, ToDos
Calendar – Calendar 2019, Reminder, ToDos is a useful calendar app. It offers so many features as any best calendar app for Android should do. This app helps you to remind the public holidays so that you can able to make a plan before the holidays. It can connect to your Google Account and synchronize the events. It also comes with an Android widget that you can add to your home screen. You can schedule appointments for different time zones.
- Powerful all-in-one view of events.
- It provides lifestyle, finance, and public holiday calendar.
- It helps you to celebrate your friend’s birthday
- Easily manage daily to-dos.
- You can keep track of your to-dos easily.
- With this app, you can sync in real-time the data from Google Calendar.
6. aCalendar – Android Calendar
Here is another wonderful best free calendar app for Android. The name of the app is aCalendar – Android Calendar. The design of the app is very intuitive and sleek. You can easily navigate to one view to another view through the interface. The app has different color skins that will free you from the boredness. It comes with 7 powerful widgets that you can add to your home screen.
- Easily navigate through days, weeks, months and agendas.
- Comes with lots of customized designs.
- You can manage Google calendar through this app.
- You can set recurrent events.
- It will add birthdays from your contacts if any.
- Being free, it shows ads but in a controlled way.
If you believe in no fluff no bluff then this calendar apps for android is for you. It is a simple calendar app that has easy to use interface. Moreover, the app has a very good rating on Playstore that speaks for its usefulness. The original version was released for Android 4.4 that is so long ago. If you don’t like the horizontal events view you can use this app. Because this app comes with vertical scrolling view of the events.
- You can view events in months, weeks, and days format.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Create, edit events in the calendar.
- Decent settings to customize as your need.
8. Calendar Widget Month + Agenda
Calendar Widget Month + Agenda helps you to add a calendar widget to your home screen. You can add very nice calendar widgets with the help of this app. The calendar widget will blend into your home screen as it has multiple designs. Remember it is an app for adding widgets, not event calendar or to-do. It can sync with the Google calendar to show you the upcoming events. By using this app, you can click on the date and can view the events on the selected day.
- Shows markers in the day that has an event
- It shows today’s agenda
- Prompt the default calendar app upon click on the date
- It has a very beautiful design
- It is simple to use
9. Jorte Calendar & Organizer
Jorte Calendar & Organizer is one of the best calendar apps for Android which you can use for free. It comes with lots of features at your disposal. You can organize your events, appointments, and many more this app. You don’t have to think anymore about the events you saved in different apps. Because this app allows you to sync the calendar data from Microsoft Office 365 and Evernote. Among many useful features, it provides a countdown timer that shows how many days left of a particular event.
- Very intuitive design and awesome user experience.
- High degree of customization.
- You can customize the side menu.
- You can add a photo to the event which will show up on tap.
- Allows you to back up the calendar data and move it to other devices.
- Has multiple widgets that can be added to the home screen.
10. One Calendar
One Calendar is a calendar app for Android which is one of the most reliable ones. The app comes with very straightforward features that’s made it loved by the people. The design of the is very simple and sleek. At the same time, it comes with multiple view options for a calendar. You can view the calendar in full calendar, full year, a month with listed events. It supports more than 5 calendar synchronization, so you don’t have to lose any data from your calendar.
- Very beautiful and professional design.
- It provides at least 3 calendar views.
- You can personalize the theme.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- It supports all calendars such as Facebook, Office 365, Kcloud, WebCal.
- You can integrate all your calendars into this app.
11. New Calendar
Here is another one of the best calendar apps for android which is simple to use yet loaded with features. This app comes with the most of the calendar functionalities in a convenient way. You can use this calendar app with Google Calendar. The app supports daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly view. Not only this, this app comes with public holidays list for more than 30 regions. It also provides Voice Reminder features that will notify you about the event with voice.
- It supports sunrise, sunset, and lunar phase time.
- It comes with 10 widgets that can be added to home screen.
- Has sticky note widget with voice command.
- Todo list widget is available on the home screen.
- The layout is clear and colorful design
- Each event have a different color label
12. TimeTree – Free Shared Calendar
TimeTree – Free Share Calendar is another best calendar app for Android which offers lots of features. This app is one of the top-rated apps in the Play store. If you need a productive calendar app, then it will help you in every way. It offers a full-month view of the calendar and the events at a glance. You can create group events and share that with other team members. You can manage permission for individual or team that who can or cannot view or edit the events.
- Offers memo feature and can be shared with other members.
- You can view the calendar overview.
- Comes with public holidays list for over 13 countries.
- You can share specific events on messenger
- You can create a plan for different social life like family, work, education, etc.
- Synchronize with other calendar apps data
13. Simple Calendar
As the name suggests, Simple Calendar is a calendar app for basic usage. If you need very basic functionalities of the calendar, you can use this app. However, this app is only for rooted devices. You can create and save an event, and this app will notify about that event. This app has day and month views. It also shows the events in the month view of the calendar. The UI is very intuitive to use.
- The app is very simple to use
- Very basic and simple UI
- Check the events in monthly view
- Provides sticky notification for reminding all day long
- You can view the past events
14. Tiny Calendar – Calendar Ap
Tiny Calendar is the best calendar app for Android that allows you to synchronize Google Calendar across the devices. It extends the Google Calendar and offers more stunning features. You can also use this calendar app without an Internet connection. It comes with 7 calendar views for your convenience. The views are the day, week, month, weekly agenda, mini-month, agenda view, and a custom view. It also provides lots of widgets such as calendar month view, day view, agenda view, current date, and many more.
- It allows real-time synchronization.
- It works offline perfectly.
- This app comes with an advanced reminder.
- You can invite people to your events.
- It supports recurring events.
- It also supports multiple gestures.
15. Calendar+ Schedule Planner App
Calendar+ Schedule Planner App is another excellent best calendar app for Android because it offers complete schedule planning. It allows you to sync the Google calendar to your event planner pipeline. At the same time, you can synchronize different events such as family, office, and personal events. Moreover, this app comes with the hand gesture feature that allows you to create events by shaking the device. It provides multiple options for notifying the event. It also comes with multiple widgets.
- The events are organized with perfect word-wrapping colors.
- Easily create, edit, and share the events.
- Multiple notification systems such as pop-ups, vibration, and sounds.
- Event widget opens the available event info on tapping the current day.
- It supports recurrent events.
16. Business Calendar
If you want to increase your productivity, you should use this Business Calendar app. It is one of the best calendar apps for Android. You can completely sync this app with Google calendar and import all the events to this app. The Business Calendar app is very useful and reliable that’s why it has won the praise of critics. One feature that makes this app stand out from other calendar app is that you can view all the events at a glance.
- Multiple views of the day, month, year, and agenda.
- Zoom the multi-day up to 14 days.
- Different colors for year view.
- You can search for the events.
- Provides multiple widgets of a month, week, and agenda
- It supports recurrent events
17. Calendar Daily – Planner 2019
Calendar Daily – Planner 2019 is one of the newest best calendar apps for Android. It has lots of features that are supposed to present in any premium app. It allows multiple views of the calendar such as daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. You can add agenda, todo for any particular day. It can automatically import the birthdays, holidays, and events from Google Calendar. It is completely free and perfectly works offline.
- Provides multiple widgets.
- A manual remainder option is available which means you can set your reminder.
- A brief list of events at a glance.
- You can set the starting day of the week.
- Go to the next or previous month by swapping to left or right.
18. Holiday Calendar Free
Holiday Calendar Free is a public holiday calendar that provides information public holidays of more than 20 countries. You can see the holiday description and add your own holiday on the list. There is a widget available to see the upcoming holiday information. It allows you to add personal holidays. Not only this, but this app also allows you to select your default country so that it shows on the widget. Along with the mentioned above, it is completely free and no annoying ads.
- Holiday list of 2018 and 2019 is available.
- You can add your personal events.
- Widgets are available to add to the home screen.
- Easily change the month by swapping left of right.
- Different marks for religious, national, schools, and bank holidays.
- The design is very clean and intuitive.
19. Calendar Scheduler Agenda Planner
Calendar Scheduler Agenda Planner is another best calendar app for Android. It is one of the top-rated calendar apps in the Play store. You can schedule your events in easy to use interface. It comes with multiple views of the calendar such as daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. It also provides powerful agenda views and also shows public holidays information. Not only this, it has multiple widgets that you can add to your home screen.
- You can view all the events at a glance
- Provides public holiday information.
- It can sync the data from Google Calendar
- Comes with multiple widgets.
- It notifies you about the event in the home screen.
- You can change the view of the calendar.
20. Calendar – Agenda and Holidays
If you are looking for the best calendar app for Android then Calendar – Agenda and Holidays app is for you. You will not have to look for another calendar app once you start using this. You can quickly make a plan and schedule your events through this app. It allows you to sync calendar data from other calendar apps. Also, it notifies you in advance before the event in action. You can also add any todo activity and get a notification about the todo.
- It allows you to add todos.
- Provides the information on public holidays.
- Notify you about the events in advance.
- Comes with multiple themes like dark and white.
- It shows the seasons and commemorative days of the year.
- Sync data from other calendar apps.
Play store contains lots of app for any purpose. It is really hard to find the right one. No matter what calendar app for Android you choose, the app has to be reliable. Because with an unreliable app you may miss any of your events. Most of the apps mentioned above are reliable and averaged over four. I also picked the apps that have a high number of ratings.
To read about the best email app, you can click here. You can share your thought about the best calendar app for Android by commenting below. Also, let me know if I have missed something. You are always welcome to share your thoughts. And one more thing, don’t forget to share your thoughts.