Cloud internet security/antivirus is antimalware technology. It is lightweight agent software on the protected endpoint. There is a difference between cloud antivirus and traditional antivirus.
In cloud anti-malware, small agent software works on the desktop application. It connects with central cloud software: this agent software controls and monitors cloud internet security by virus signature. For protection and processing of the cloud requires little memory footprint.
The central server tracks and reports the threads. As a client can see all reports by a normal browser. The different storage service provider also provides free internet cloud security as anti-malware. It is used to secure cloud data and protect against cloud phishing. You can see several Cloud OS.
1. Panda Cloud Antivirus
Panda Cloud anti-malware is the antivirus software developed by Security. They offer both free and a paid versions. Panda is cloud-based in the sense that files are scanned on a remote server. Panda does not use the processing power of the user’s machine.
Cloud expertise is based on Panda’s Shared Intelligence. Panda can run continually, providing a guard against viruses and malicious websites. But Panda slows the system to some extent when doing a system scan.
- Developer(s): Panda Security
- Initial release: November 10, 2009; 8 years ago
- Stable release: 16.1.1 / February 2016;
- Operating system: Windows XP and later
- Platform: 32-bit, 64-bit
- Available in: English, German, Spanish, Greek, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, and Chinese
- License: Proprietary
- It can detect viruses like Trojans, worms, spyware, dialers, bad persons, and other security risks.
- It relies on its “Collective Intelligence” and the cloud for up-to-date information.
- Panda normally uses an Internet connection to access up-to-date information.
- if the Internet cannot be accessed, it will use a local cache.
- Low memory usage of computer
- Web protection system
- Collective intelligence uses
- Fine program configuration setup
- Good behavioral analysis
- Well handling of hardware resources
- Several other programs may require to disable
- Only home, –no business use
2. Avira Cloud Anti-Malware
Avira Free cloud Security Suite is a robust antivirus program. It has both a free and paid version.
- Native name: H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbHType: KommanditgesellschaftIndustry: Computer softwareFounded: Germany (1986)
- Founder: Tjark Auerbach
- Headquarters: Tettnang, Germany
- Key people: Travis Witteveen – CEO
- Products: Security software
- Number of employees:500+
- Top Rating product (AV-Test)
- Low resource usage
- Fast full system Scan
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Avira Free Security Suite has much more security than several other premium antivirus programs.
- No live chat is available
- Outdated user interface
- Several scanning details are hard to find
- Since Avira is a free program, so Avira displays a lot of pop-up ads. This affects computer speeds.
3. Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud
The Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud is a software creation developed for the centralized management for specific applications through a cloud-based console.
- File Anti-Virus, Web Anti-Virus, Mail Anti-Virus, Network Attack Blocker, System Watcher, Firewall, Application Privilege Control, Device Control, Web Control, and Advanced security settings.
- Kaspersky support 9 language: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brazil).
4. McAfee Cloud Anti-Malware
McAfee is a well-known brand. They launched cloud anti-malware to protect cloud data. The important and helpful advantage of using McAfee DLP will have a centralized management console. As a result, it is easy to monitor and control data loss, antivirus, encryption using a single platform. It offers a valuable dashboard it displays a lot of good MIS reports.
- Easy to install the packages along with Antivirus protection
- Assimilate with McAfee Cloud Data
- Protection for visibility and real-time
- Monitoring of sensitive data of cloud
- Preventing all malicious activities
- Monitor and prevent the maximum percentage of data loss
- Few contents will not be in control
- Difficult to manage the web gateway level security and encrypted files through the data loss.
5. SecureAPlus Cloud
SecureAPlus is a second-line defense antivirus. It also secured the cloud server. Some benefits are:
- SecureAPlus Detects and removes recognized viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, and other known malware.
- Real-time protection around the clock.
- SecureAPlus detailed scanning of your computer.
- It updates the virus list automatically.
- Scans compressed zip files.
- SecureAPlus scans embedded malware in documents like Microsoft Words, Excel, and PDF
- As Application Whitelisting
- Blocks bad persons, mutated viruses, targeted attacks, zero-day threats, and other unidentified malware.
- Identifies and permits only trusted programs to run.
- Blocks risky programs or malicious scripts from running.
- Block advanced malware
To protect cloud data, you should have a strong protection system. Antivirus helps to serve the same purpose. Many organization offers many types of antivirus. Some free version is much better than some premium antivirus.
If it is a financial organization, then we should focus more on cloud security. But there is a question of data security. A single mistake can hamper you a lot. So each step of online is valuable.
Webroot employs a multi-vector defense strategy. They use a cloud-based ‘Threat Intelligence Platform.’ this antivirus shields you from attacks in email, web browsers, and files, among other places. Webroot’s Endpoint Solution comes with a 30-day free trial and can safeguard and scan your computer in seconds without the need for significant upgrades. Webroot protection products can also be managed from a single management console.
7. 360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a comprehensive solution for PC and data security. It uses simple yet effective algorithms to safeguard, clean, and speed up your device. 360 Total Security uses cloud-based technologies to identify and eliminate threats instantaneously. It features advanced behavior monitoring to detect and prevent data hijacking. It automatically backs up all of your data before it is modified, according to sophisticated algorithms. Millions of people worldwide rely on strong cloud antivirus. It also has a sandbox, clean-up, Wi-Fi security check, data shredder, privacy cleaner, multiple-engine protection, and other functions.
8. Bitdefender Total Security 2021
When it comes to dealing with cyber insecurity, Bitdefender is an excellent choice. Antivirus software offers a host of proactive protection measures such as file encryption, data protection, network threat monitoring, and Anti-Fraud. Moreover, it is a filtering system that can warn you about websites that may aim to steal your information. It also goes further to offer a VPN, anti-theft tools, a password manager. It even includes a Rescue Mode for deep problems, which can help you identify rootkits and reboot your computer to remove the malware. And because most of these features are often found only with pricier antivirus packages, this makes Bitdefender one of the best options available in the market.
Bitdefender includes excellent malware protection, a management interface, and security for PCs, Macs, Android devices, and iOS devices. It comes with an unlimited VPN, anti-phishing, anti-spam, anti-fraud, and parental controls in real-time. Bitdefender VPN usage is limited to 200MB per day, and there is no identity Protection.
9. McAfee Mobile Security
If an iOS device is stolen, McAfee Mobile Security allows users to erase contact information and safeguard images and movies remotely. This antivirus improves the odds of discovering the stolen device using a GPS tracker, even if the battery is low, and contact backup is done automatically via the McAfee Cloud. McAfee Total Protection antivirus also protects other devices. Individuals, couples, and families all benefit from McAfee antivirus programs.
Malwarebytes is one of the most well-known Anti-malware tools in the industry. It has excellent performance when it comes to detecting and removing infections faster than other applications. It also supports all types of operating systems Windows, macOS, iOS, or Android. So no matter which OS you are running, Malwarebytes will do the trick for you!
Malwarebytes is the best cloud antivirus in 2021, which can put the bite back into your security protection. Also, it’s a premium anti-malware software, which works throughout the platforms, and it can remove any spiteful software from your system after a scan. It again incorporates its endpoint protection security solution, which features various layers of different identification technology. Therefore, it can match the layered approach of Malwarebyte to security. Being the best cloud platform antivirus, it delivers supreme endpoint protection using a single united endpoint agent. This antivirus is the best one because it offers a free trial, which gives users quick access to its endpoint protection.
Cloud security can protect you from malware. Some Cloud OS provides an antivirus facility. So be careful about using online data. There are many other cloud security systems. Among them, Kaspersky is popular in third-world countries. Macfee, Aviva, and Comodo are also valuable.