Cloud Web application is a popular application for Web Developers and Designers. Web Developers and Designers always search for best Cloud Web Applications. As a professional web designer and developer, you must need the help of cloud web application. Cloud web application is software which can be used form anywhere you want if you have an internet connection.
This cloud-based web application has made life easy for the website designer and developer. As a professional web developer, you should know the best 10 Cloud Web application software. Through a cloud web application, a web developer can easily design, modify and debug his/her software. In the varieties of sectors, cloud computing is a must for professional web developers.
Best Cloud Web Applications
In this article, we will discuss the best 10 Cloud Web Applications for Web Developers and Designers.
1. Codeanywhere: Cross Platform Cloud IDE
Codeanywhere is one of the best Cloud Web Applications among my discussion of Best 10 Cloud Web Applications for Web Developers and Designers. It is a cross-platform cloud IDE made by Codeanywhere, Inc. Codeanywhere permits the web designer to write directly, manage, collaborate and run web development projects from a web browser and any mobile device. They also have cloudapp.
- Codeanywhere Founded: May 22, 2013
- Codeanywhere Key person: Ivan Burazin
- Codeanywhere Founders: Ivan Burazin, Vedran Jukic
- Codeanywhere Headquarters: Palo Alto, California, United States, Split, Croatia
- Type of business: a Privately held company
- Codeanywhere cloud-based application
- 75 Programming languages syntax
- Code completion (js, PHP, HTML, CSS)
- Linting (js, CSS)
- Multiple cursors
- Zen coding support
- Code beautify
- All device and browser support
2. Dropbox Cloud Web Applications
Dropbox is a file hosting service worked by American company Dropbox, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
- Stock Market: DBX (NASDAQ)
- Dropbox Founded: 2007
- Dropbox Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
- Dropbox Founders: Drew Houston, Arash Ferdowsi
- Dropbox Subsidiaries: Dropbox International Unlimited Company, MORE
Main Features as Cloud Web Applications
- Dropbox is a modern workspace
- designed to reduce busywork
- Keep everything organized without breaking your flow
- Collaborate on presentations, designs, and any kind of file
- Create without chaos on Dropbox Paper
- For freelancers and solo workers
- For teams and businesses of any size
3. GridFox Cloud Web Applications
Gridfox creates the layout which renders across a variety of screens is frustrating, which is greed-based web design. It has become such a big draw among web designers and developers. It provides frameworks like 960.gs, Blueprint, and BlueTrip who required to prototype fast.
- Compatible with Fireworks
- Suitable for InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Web designer and developer can import photos and use Kuler to whip up a palette based on the dominant colors found in any imaged.
- Adobe Kuler is a must for CSS5 tools
- free extension for the Firefox browser
- superimposes a semi-transparent grid over any web page
- allows web designer and developer to make modifications to grids and save them to the cloud for later usage
4. Adobe Kuler Cloud Web Applications
Adobe Kuler is typography color palettes which are used by professional web designer and developer. This application allows web designers and developers to create various palettes consisting of up to 5 shades and hues for making a theme on any website. It’s compatible with virtually every program that falls under the canopy of CS5.
5. Pixlr Cloud Platform
It is a photo sharing service which is the cloud-based set of image tools and utilities, including a screen recorder browser extension, several photo editors.
- Pixlr Original author(s): Ola Sevandersson
- Pixlr Developed by 123rf
- Pixlr Initial release: 2008
Features as Cloud Web Applications
- Web App
- Mobile App
- Free vector editor
- Free Fonts
- Free Graphics
Evernote is a mobile app designed for archiving, organizing, tasks lists, and note-taking. It is established by the Evernote Corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California, U.S.
- Windows Phone 8: 188.8.131.52 / November 27, 2015; 2 years ago
- Windows: 6.7 / September 12, 2017; 10 months ago
- Android: 7.14 / October 24, 2017; 8 months ago
- BlackBerry 10: 184.108.40.2063 / October 17, 2015; 2 years ago
- IOS: 8.5 / October 19, 2017; 8 months ago
- Programming language: C++
- Remember Everything
- provide notes with links, checklists, tables, attachments, and audio recordings
- Organized teams and brainstorm to finished project.
- Millions of web developers rely on Evernote to stay organized and get more done.
7. GitHub Cloud IDE platform
It deals all of the spread version control and source code management functionality of Git as well as adding its own structures.
- GitHub Founder: Tom Preston-Werner
- GitHub Founded: 2008
- GitHub Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
- GitHub Subsidiary: Easel Inc.
Features as Cloud Web Applications
- open source to business
- Possible to host and review codec. Possible to manage projects, and build software alongside millions of other developers
- celebrating ten years of code, commits, and collaboration
- Over 1.8 million businesses and organizations are using GitHub
- Write the better code of Cloud Web Applications
- Manage all chaos
- Find the right tools
8. Typetester Cloud Open Source Software
Typetester is one of the most popular applications for web designers which design Beautiful Typography. It is now a full-blown typography editor and a Design Application For Professional Web Designers. Typetester Test, compare, select and design with over 2800 web fonts from Adobe Edge, Adobe Typekit, and Google Fonts. It Exports your designs as fully responsive HTML and CSS snippets.
- Design in the browser of Cloud Web Applications
- No coding required
- Responsive output
Whereas CSS has massively extended what’s possible when it comes to shaping magnificent web designs without the use of Flash and bloated image files; it’s gotten complex as of late. Making CSS markup that’s sustained across all of the major desktop and mobile browsers is always a pain, and CSSDesk made it easy.
- simple yet full-featured UI
- specify elements like boxes with rounded corners
- design and CSSDesk will spit out the appropriate markup
10. Bybo Open Source Cloud Platform
This cloud platform is a cloud-based web-design and development software for industries of all sizes. Bybo was launched in 2014 and have 1000’s of customers using its platform to build web pages of all kinds (CRM landing pages, appointments, search pages, content marketing, etc.).
In this present scenario, there is no shortage of cloud space for professional, knowledgeable and intelligent web designer and developer. It only needs a browser-based photo editor, a digital organizer or a coding IDE to keep your ideas and works straight; there’s a cloud application out there that will get the work done. Study more to be a professional web designer and developer.