After the launch of Marvel’s blockbuster movie Avengers: Endgame in 2019, people wanted to see their favorite character more than ever. The popularity of the Marvel characters was peak even before the launch of the Avengers: Endgame. After the launch of the movie, popularity has surpassed Everest. Different game developers have utilized this popularity and introduced many groundbreaking Marvel games for Android throughout the years.
By playing those Marvel games, Marvel fans can now enjoy their favorite Marvel characters more than ever. Fortunately, most of these Marvel games for Android are free, and you can enjoy your favorite Marvel characters through games without paying a single dollar. In this article, I’ll tell you about the top 25 Marvel games for Android in 2022.
The Best 25 Marvel Games for Android
Marvel Games are challenging, amongst other games. On the other hand, playing the same games for a long time is monotonous. To break the monotony, you can play an online bubble shooter game. But, the Marvel Games will give you more challenges. I am describing some of my favorite Marvel Games to play with smartphones.
1. Marvel Contest of Champions
Have you ever wondered how it would look if your favorite two superheroes fought against each other? For example, Hulk vs. Spiderman, Spiderman vs. Wolverine, and Deadpool vs. Iron Man. If you have, stop imagining it because the Marvel Contest of Champions is here to make your dreams into reality.
Marvel Contest of Champions is one of the best 2v2 Marvel fighting games available on the Google Play Store. First, you’ll have to collect Marvel heroes as much as possible and fight with the villains like Kang the conqueror, Thanos, etc.
You can play the Marvel Contest of Champions with your friends also. You can team up with your friends and other Marvel Contest of Champions players to build a strong alliance. Besides, you can create unique strategies and reach the top of the ladder in the game.
While forming your team, you’ll have to choose a champion. Your team champion can be your favorite hero like Deadpool, Winter Soldier, Star-Lord, Gamora, etc. It’s entirely up to you whom you choose as your team champion. When you defeat Thanos and the Kang, you’ll have to face a powerful cosmic character and defeat it to protect your Marvel Universe.
Marvel Contest of Champions is one of the best Marvel games for Android. To play this game on a single-player and multiplayer mode, you’ll need a good internet connection. This game was first released in 2014, and since then, it has been downloaded more than 100 million times, making it one of the best Marvel games for android devices.
- You can form a team with your friends and other Marvel Contest of Champions players to build a strong alliance.
- Implement different unique strategies in the game to reach the top of the ladder.
- By completing the Alliance quest series, you can earn various rewards.
Defeat the Thanos and the Kang and protect your Marvel Universe from the mysterious cosmic entity.
- Collect your favorite superheroes and villains and earn in-game bonuses to move up in the game
- The exquisite storyline and journey are full of adventure.
2. Marvel Future Fight
Nick Fury, director of SHIELD, has sent a message that he wants to destroy our known world from the future. To save the universe, you’ll have to recruit your favorite characters and fight against the odds. There are more than 200 Marvel characters in the Marvel Future Fight game, including X-Men, Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. You can choose your favorite characters from the list and save the universe.
Marvel Future Fight is one of the best RPG Marvel games for Android, and you can conquer the enemy with your favorite Marvel character. You can purchase your favorite Marvel characters, update them, and build your team to fight against future enemies. If you want the real thrill of battle, no game is better than the Marvel Future Fight.
Marvel Future Fight was first launched in 2015, and over time, this game has been downloaded more than 50 million times on Google Play Store. To play the game, you’ll need a good internet connection and less than 100 MB of free space on your Smartphone.
- Collect more than 200+ Marvel characters, including your favorite superheroes and villains, and form a team.
- Upgrade your character and choose different uniforms to make your character more vital in the fight.
- Complete quests and missions to upgrade your favorite Marvel characters.
- Bring your best team in the PVP arena and fight against the world.
- Team up with your friends and other Marvel Future Fight player to complete the alliance quests.
- Experience never-seen stories and find out the real culprit.
3. Marvel Strike Force: Marvel Games For Android
Enemies from another universe have attacked our world, and all your favorite Marvel superheroes and villains are fighting together to save the universe. To save the world, you’ll have to play the lead role by gathering different Marvel characters in your team.
You can build your ultimate team with your favorite Marvel characters like Spiderman, Groot, Doctor Strange, Loki, Venom, and so on.
Marvel Strike Force has six modes- Blitz, Raids, Arena, Alliance, Challenges, and War. You can change any of the modes and progress in the game. Also, this game has excellent graphics but uses the old game mechanics, which were used in the other Marvel games.
Marvel Strike force was launched in 2018 and has been downloaded more than 10 million times on Google Play Store. You can play the game offline, and it’s one of the best Marvel offline games ever. However, this offline feature can upset those Marvel fans who want to play multiplayer with their friends, but it’s the best offline Marvel game that wants to enjoy the story by themselves.
- Build your ultimate team with your favorite superheroes and villains, including Venom, Doctor Strange, Captain America, and many more.
- Upgrade and change the outfit of your favorite characters to make them stronger.
Create new strategies and implement them in the fight.
- Enjoy groundbreaking in-game cinematics.
- Witness one of the most stunning Marvel in-game graphics and visual
4. Marvel Puzzle Quest- Join the Superhero Battle
SHIELD mishandled the ISO-8, a powerful resource that allows Norman Osborn to control the agency and replace it with his HAMMER. You’ll have to build your ultimate team with superheroes and villains to fight against Norman Osborn and restore balance in the universe.
In the Marvel Puzzle Quest game, you can collect more than 200 Marvel characters, including Doctor Strange, Captain America, Spiderman, Hulk, etc.
You can ally with your friends, and by using collective power, you can defeat other players in the game. Besides, you can participate in player vs. player tournaments and win tournaments to win new resources.
You can also complete new missions and quests to upgrade your favorite Marvel characters and move up the ladder. Join the vast community of more than 15 million players and win the battles.
Marvel Puzzle Quest was first launched in 2013, and it’s an entirely online game. You can play multiplayer with other Marvel Puzzle Quest players. To download this game, you’ll need 100 MB+ space in your Smartphone and a good internet connection.
- Join the vast community of more than 15 million active players and beat them with your skills.
- Battle more and solve puzzles to upgrade your troops.
- Challenge other community players and beat your puzzle score.
- Beat your opponents and move up the ladder.
5. Marvel Avengers Academy
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to train the future Marvel superheroes? In the Marvel Avengers Academy game, you’ll be in charge of the Avengers Academy, where you’ll develop new Marvel superheroes to fight against the enemies.
In the game, at first, you’ll be given a small portion of the Avengers academy. After completing tasks and missions, more and more areas will be unlocked. Marvel Avengers Academy was first launched in 2016, and due to its negative reviews and critics, the game was shut down in 2019.
- 3D social game with stunning graphics based on the early life of your favorite superheroes.
- Select your favorite Marvel character and progress the storyline.
- Complete missions and tasks to upgrade your favorite Marvel superhero.
6. Marvel Super War
Marvel Super War is Marvel’s first-ever MOBA game for Android. It was first launched in 2019, and it has been downloaded more than 10 million times on Google Play Store. It’s an online game where you can battle against your friends and other players in the game.
Build your team with your favorite Marvel superheroes and fight against each other. It’s one of the dynamic and eye-popping Marvel games for Android. Also, it has a unique 5v5 battle where you can form a team with your favorite superheroes and fight against your gaming buddies or other players of the Marvel Super Hero game.
In other games, players get an unfair advantage by buying in-game items and dominate over other players. But in the Marvel Super Hero game, developers have ensured that you get fair combat. You’ll be fighting against the same-level opponent. The only way to win here is by implementing unique strategies and skills.
- She balanced combat and battles. Win battle only with your skills and unique strategies.
- Choose your favorite Marvel superheroes and villains and build your ultimate Marvel team.
- Participate in the real-time five vs. five arenas and compete with other Marvel Super War players and game buddies.
- Responsive and easy controls.
- Team up with your game buddies and other Marvel Super War players and explore the unknown Marvel MOBA-verse.
- Collect new weapons and colorful outfits.
7. Iron Man 3: The Official Game
If you’re a Temple Run fan, then Iron Man 3 is the perfect game for you. It’s an endless runner game where you’ll have to dodge objects and move forward. This game was developed on Marvel’s movie Iron Man 3, and you’ll be playing as Tony Stark in the Iron Man 3: The Official Game.
In the game, you’ll have to dodge objects and enemies. While running in the game, you’ll be earning new items, which will be added to your score. Also, you can make an in-game purchase to upgrade your favorite Tony Stark from the original movie Iron Man 3.
If your armors get damaged heavily, then you’ll have to start over from the beginning point. Initially, there were 18 armors in the game, which you could customize. But in the later updates, two more armors were added.
Iron Man 3: The Official Game was launched in 2013. However, after much critics and negative reviews, this game was removed from the Google Play Store. But if you want to play this game now, you can download APK files from various websites.
- An utterly free-to-play game and you can make in-game purchases.
- While running, he explores new cities, missions and earns money.
- Defeat enemies like MODOK, Crimson Dynamo, Ezekiel Stane, and many more.
- Exquisite visual and graphics with realistic in-game sound.
- Explore real-life cities like London, New York, Malibu, and China.
8. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Everyone must be a LEGO fan in their childhood. So, what if you can play your favorite Marvel characters in LEGO mode. In the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game, you can play your favorite Marvel characters in the LEGO model.
All your favorite characters will have LEGO face in the game, and you’ll have to collect all the Marvel characters and build your ultimate team. With your LEGO ultimate team, you’ll have to beat the enemies and save the world from their attacks.
There’re lots of unique challenges and missions in the game. After completing these missions and daily events, you’ll receive rewards, and with those rewards, you can unlock new Marvel characters in the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game. It’s undoubtedly one of the best LEGO Marvel games for Android.
- There are more than 90 Marvel characters in the game, and see what they look like in the LEGO character.
- Play with friends and other players in the game to prove your skills and strengths.
- Complete new missions and unlock new characters and earn rewards.
- Each Marvel Superheroes has unique strength and power. Utilize the strength and defeat your enemies.
- Easy and user-friendly control.
9. Marvel Avengers Alliance
Marvel Avenger Alliance was first launched for the android platform in 2013, and it’s one of the first RPG Marvel games for Android. In the game, you’ll take the role of a SHIELD agent, and by completing missions and gaining experience, you can customize the character.
There are 166 Marvel characters in the game, and you can choose two out of them all and build a team. It’s a turn-based game, and all the Marvel characters have unique skills and weaknesses. You’ll have to use your brain to determine which character to choose when. You can gain experience and rewards by completing daily missions, player vs. player mode, and unique operations.
Disney removed the Marvel Avengers Alliance from the Google Play Store in 2016. The main reason behind this is that Disney wants to invest in online games more. However, you can still play this game by downloading from third-party websites, but you won’t be able to make any in-game purchases.
- Marvel Avengers Alliance is one of the best offline Marvel games for Android, and you can play this game with your friends on Facebook.
- Compete in more than 60 missions and defeat your enemies.
- You can sync your game progress with your social media and compete with your social media friends.
- You can choose two of your favorite Marvel characters out of 166 characters at a time.
10. The Amazing Spider-Man Game
After releasing the blockbuster Amazing Spider-Man film, game developers introduced the Amazing Spider-Man as the epilogue of the movie.
The game plot is set several months after the release of the movie. Spider-Man releases Curt Connors in the game to find out the cure for the disease that is killing several people in the city. In the meantime, Spider-Man will fight against Alistair Smythe, who also wants to develop a medicine for the people but does more damage.
If you’re an open-world game fan, you will definitely like this Amazing Spider-Man game. This is undoubtedly one of the best Spider-Man Marvel games for Android. In 2014, game developers released the sequence of this game due to its massive success.
- Open world game and players can roam through the building of Manhattan whenever and however they want
- Players can collect Spider-Man comic pages and read them in the game.
- The Amazing Spider-Man is one of the best Marvel fighting games available in the store. Players can use a stealth attack to defeat their enemies.
- You can use various skins in the game and customize your character.
11. X-Men Marvel Games For Android
X-Men was developed by Konami in 1992, and players will have to choose from one of the six characters of X-Men. The main objective of this game is to stop the Magneto from weakening human civilization. Meantime, players will have to fight against different enemies and rescue Kitty Pryde and Professor X. Final battle will take place at Asteroid M, where players will have to beat the Magneto and save humanity.
- Defeat the Magneto and save humanity
- Back to the old school graphics with realistic sounds
- Rescue Professor X and Kitty Pryde and compete in the final battle against the Magneto in his base.
- Best game for a 90’s kid who wants to relive their childhood.
12. Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem
Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem was launched in 2010 and developed by Gameloft. Spider-Man saves a woman from the thugs at the start of the game, but the woman runs away, calling the Spider-Man a freak. Throughout the game, Spider-Man will have to fight different enemies and villains who have been freed from the prison. Later in the game, gamers will know how the villains managed to escape the prison.
This game is full of twists and turns. Spider-Man will have to defeat all the enemies and bring the city to a normal state. The story of the game will amaze all the gamers.
However, this game is not available in the Google Play Store. You can download this game from different third-party websites on the internet.
- An intense storyline full of twists and turns
- Fight against all the enemies and villains and save your city
- Complete different missions and challenges to earn points
- Prove to the woman in the end that Spider-Man isn’t a freak and roam around the city
13. Thor: God of Thunder
If you’re a big Thor fan, then this game is for you. In the game, you can use the iconic hammer of the Thor. Players will have to battle on the various worlds of the Norse Mythology and save the Asgard. Also, players will have different enemies and villains controlling storms of thunder, lightning, and wind. You’ll have to defeat comic enemies like Surtur, Ulik, and many more as a player.
While defeating these enemies, players can earn points and rewards, which they can use to upgrade their Thor character. Also, you can collect different collectibles like concept art, Runes, etc.
- Collect different collectibles while completing missions in the game
- Defeat your opponents and enemies to upgrade your favorite Thor character
- Exquisite graphics and realistic sound will allow the players to discover their Thor character more
- Enter into the Norse Mythology and discover new worlds
14. Marvel Tsum Tsum: Marvel Games For Android
This game was launched in 2016, where players will have to draw a line within 60 seconds to defeat the enemy. This game is quite similar to the Disney Tsum Tsum, and if you were a fan of the Disney version, then this game won’t disappoint you.
The gameplay is very easy, and any age group can play this game. In the game, you’ll have to a certain amount of points and defeat the enemies within a limited time. Players will be given to fill up boxes in a specific order, and if you do so, you’ll earn points.
- Applicable for all age groups and has very easy gameplay.
- You’ll need the android version of 4.1.0 or above to play this game.
- Play daily spin games and win exciting rewards
- This game has a country restriction, and if you’re not allowed to install it, you can download it from third-party sources.
- To get a particular Marvel superhero, you’ll have to spawn the balls.
15. Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
This game was launched in 2005 and is based on the Marvel comic book series Marvel Nemesis.
In the game, you’ll have to team up with Marvel superheroes and villains, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Venom, and many more, to fight against the unique EA characters. The gameplay and the fight are easy, and if you have the exact skills, you can easily defeat them. Also, players can use different fatality moves as a finisher when the enemy’s health is lower than 25%.
This game has a unique story but contradicts the original comic series. That’s why the game developer has received hostile critics from Marvel fans.
While defeating your enemies, you’ll receive points that you can use to unlock different characters. This game begins with an alien invasion discovered by the Thing, and the story continues. The primary purpose of this invasion was to take something from the humans that players would have to find out while playing the game.
- Team p with favorite Marvel characters and fight against the unique EA characters you’ll never see in the Marvel games for Android anymore.
- Fight in real-life cities like New York, Manhattan, etc. to have the real-life feeling
- Fight against the Imperfects and defeat your enemies.
- Use fatality moves as a finisher before defeating the enemies.
16. Power Spider 2- Parody Game
Power Spider 2 is indeed a parody game. Storyline and actions in the game will make you laugh for sure. This game is a little bit different from other Spider-Man games because, in this game, you can complete different missions but in a funny way. If you want to have a good time and explore your favorite Spider-Man character more, then this game is perfect for you.
In the game, players can roam around the city freely, and it’s an open-world game. You can complete more than hundreds of missions and earn points. This game also has incredible graphics, which will amaze you.
- It’s an open-world game where you can roam around the city freely
- Exquisite graphics and gameplay, which will amaze you.
- You can play in the first-person mode.
- Complete daily quests and missions by jumping from one building to another
- It has web-swinging mechanics that make the movement more realistic
- Full of humor and hilarious commentary
17. Marvel Superheroes in the War of Gems
Marvel Superheroes in the War of Gems was developed by Capcom, and it’s a single-player game. In the game, players will have to choose one character from five of Marvel’s superheroes. These superheroes are Captain America, Hulk, Ironman, Wolverine, and Spider-Man. With these characters, players will be fighting in the world and space.
Each character has a separate health bar, and this will be changed based on the mission. When a superhero dies, players will have to revive the individual separately. Also, players will have to investigate a particular area and collect specific items. After collecting these items, you can use those items for separate use.
- Play with your favorite five Marvel Superheroes- Captain America, Hulk, Ironman, Wolverine, and Spider-Man
- Fight against the enemies in space.
- Investigate different areas and collect new items.
18. Marvel Games For Android: Spider-Man Unlimited
Spider-Man Unlimited is another blockbuster Marvel game for Android. In the game, players can have endless running from one block to another. Also, players will have to complete story mode, and in the story mode, players will face different enemies. By beating those enemies, you can move forward in the storyline.
There’s an in-game purchase option in the game from where you can buy new outfits and apply them to your character. Also, you can collect capsules and upgrade your character. Again, if you want, you can switch characters and modify them.
- Collect rewards for daily and weekly login.
- Complete weekly events and receive huge bonuses.
- Easy and user-friendly control for smartphones.
- Realistic sound and graphics made the game more balanced
- An epic storyline full of adventures and dangerous missions
- Cool outfits to modify your favorite Spider-Man character
- Defeat your enemies with different finishers and moves like flying kick, and master punch
19. Marvel Mighty Heroes
Marvel Mighty Heroes is an online game where players will battle against each other to win rewards. In the game, players can change characters simultaneously.
In the beginning, players will be given 45 seconds to fight against each other. To join the battle, players will have to choose their favorite Marvel character.
The winner will be determined by the kill rate. That’s why it’s essential to choose the powerful Marvel character to win the online battle. You’ll have to implement new strategies and tricks to beat your opponents.
Also, you can collect rewards to upgrade your favorite Marvel characters. By upgrading your favorite Marvel characters, you can unlock new abilities and skills that will help you win battles.
- Most relaxed action Marvel games for Android
- Kill enemies in 45 seconds and submit your legacy
- Battle in 3 vs. three fight with your friends and other players in the game
- Free-to-play game and compatible with all android devices
- Use special abilities to defeat your opponents and earn rewards
20. Crossy Heroes- Avengers of Smashy City
Inspired by the successful game Crossy Roads, Marvel has its version of Crossy Roads- Avengers of Smashy City. Get ready to dive into the 3D world of Smashy world where you can cross the endless roads like your favorite superhero.
Also, you can unlock your favorite Marvel characters and defeat enemies. This game also has stunning graphics and great sounds.
While exploring the game, you’ll face many obstacles and blocks in the road. This game is full of twists and turn, and by playing this game, you’ll have a great time.
- Complete different challenges and unlock new Marvel superheroes
- Beat your friend’s top score and share it with your social media accounts
- Dodge blocks and obstacles to move further in the game
- Play in a different atmosphere and enjoy Crossy Road feelings.
21. Block Battles- Heroes at War
Block Battles- Heroes at War is an online battle game where you can play with other players in the game. In the multiplayer PVP mode, there’s no auto-aim and assist option. To win the battle against your online opponent, you’ll have to show your skills and unleash your favorite Marvel superheroes’ power.
This game is the most exciting fast pacing online Marvel game for Android. If you’re hurt in the battle, then hide behind any object and wait for a few seconds to get healed.
Also, you can roam around the map as you want and defeat your opponents to rank top in the global ranking leaderboard.
- Win multilayer battles and unlock new blocky Marvel superheroes character
- All the Marvel superheroes have a unique blocky look
- Defeat the opponents and survive till the end to become a top-ranked player in the game.
- Enjoy pixel looks of your favorite Marvel superheroes
- Play in the space, and pixel cities
- It’s the most exciting Marvel pixel game ever and can be played on any android device
22. Superheroes Fighting Games- Shadow Battle
This Marvel game was launched in 2015 and developed by the Altivasoft developers. It’s one of the best fighting Marvel games for Android, including parody comic characters.
All the characters in the game don’t portray exactly with the comic book, but all characters have unique moves and skills. Also, it has a training mode where you can know how to control the game.
In the game, you can be your superhero and save the world from enemies. Also, you can train your superhero character with different skills. With those skills, you can knock out your opponents and move ahead in the game.
The most exciting part of this game is that you can train your superhero with street fighting skills as MMA, Karate, Wrestling, Boxing, etc. However, survival isn’t guaranteed in this game. You’ll have to train your superhero and use those skills to survive and conquer the universe.
- Superheroes Fighting Games- Shadow Battle is one of the best 3D fighting games for Android
- Play with other players in a limited time and defeat your opponent
- You can have a hand to hand fight with your online opponents in the game
- Discover stories to find out the secrets of villains and superheroes
- Incredible fighting scenes with more than 50 Marvel characters in the game
23. Marvel X War- Clash of Zombies
The zombie apocalypse has started, and you’ll have to play the central role in saving the world. For this, you’ll have to recruit your favorite Marvel superheroes and built an ultimate team. You’re the only one who can end this Zombie apocalypse, and the whole world is looking at you.
In the game, you’ll have to train your troops and upgrade them. Also, you’ll have to create a defense wall and kill all the Zombies. This game has similarities to Clash of Clan and Clash Royale. If you already have experience playing those games, this game will be easier for you to understand.
- Create an impenetrable base and defend against the freaky Zombies
- Kill Zombies and monsters to win rewards and gems, which you can use to upgrade your troops
- It’s an online strategy game, and your strategic skills will be tested
- Collect 50+ Marvel superheroes and unlock unique abilities
- End the Zombie apocalypse and bring peace to the world
24. Marvel Games For Android: Marvel Pinball
We all played Pinball games in our childhood. If you miss the Pinball game, then here is the good news for you. Zen Studios has introduced a new Pinball game with your favorite Marvel superheroes.
The game board of the Marvel Pinball game consists of the latest Marvel movies and posters. Win Marvel pinball and defeat the ultra-super villains.
In the beginning, you’ll have to download the game board from the Google Play Store for $0.99. It also has an in-game purchase option from where you can buy new game items.
This isn’t a free-to-play Marvel game, but it has a unique game interface, and if you buy this game, you won’t be disappointed.
- Best arcade Marvel games for Android
- 15 Pinball tables consisting of your favorite Marvel characters
- You can play in the landscape view and defeat the supervillain
- Exquisite graphics will take you back to childhood.
25. Thor- War Of Tapnarok
Thor is one of the most powerful Marvel characters of all. In the game, you’ll be in the battle line of Tapnarok, where you’ll have to defeat the monsters and evil entities to save the Asgard.
Detect the enemy’s weak spots and conquer them. Also, you can collect mythological items and war weapons for your superhero. With these weapons, kill your enemies and submit your legacy.
- Collect 37 mythological items and unleash the power
- Win battles and complete new challenges to unlock new skills which will help you to win battles
- Collect a mythical pet from the chest, update it and use it in the battle to defeat your enemies
- YOU can recruit some allies and train them to help you in the battle
Marvel games for Android are the best way to know and explore your favorite characters more. These games help the fans to stay connected with their favorite Marvel characters. That’s why, over the years, different game developers have introduced several Marvels games for Android. In 2022, a new Marvel game- Marvel’s Avengers, is coming, and it’s based on the comic superhero team Avengers.