We need to browse the internet for various purposes. Nowadays, maximum online pages or websites contain embedded videos to express their contents more clearly. But of course, you need to pay the internet cost to watch those videos. If you want to save the videos for watching them later or keep them in your collection, you must download them. But, most people face difficulties at this point. We will help you to download embedded videos from online in this article.
Generally, embedded videos cannot be downloaded within a sing click of the mouse. You need to follow some specific procedures to get them saved. But if you get acquainted with any of the methods, it would save a lot of time and hassle during online browsing. You can also avoid the boring internet buffering situations while online streaming by downloading the video. So, are you eager to know the best solutions for downloading an embedded video? Continue reading to learn more.
What is an Embedded Video?
Embedded video is that video that you find attached to another website. When the website host allows borrowing any video from another platform, the visitors can watch it as an embedded video. In this case, you need not leave your current page to watch that video. Only by clicking the link included on the page, you can enjoy the video content.
In a general sense, embedded means integrating URLs, videos, links, images, and other content on any other online platform. It might be attached to a social media post or some other website. The host of the page is not necessarily the host of that video. Instead, he just adds the link to his page, allowing the visitors to watch the content.
Best ways to Download Embedded Videos
It is hard to find people who did not face any difficulty while downloading an embedded video. The reason for this hazard is that there is generally no direct downloading option inserted in the video. Besides, some pages make the downloading process more complex and require money from the visitors to download. To avoid such situations, it is wise to learn the techniques for downloading by yourself.
This article contains the best 10 ways to help you download the embedded videos. Don’t worry! The procedures are certainly not much complicated. Let us see the convenient methods to solve your downloading issues.
1. Downloading embedded videos directly from the sites
It is the simplest method for downloading an embedded video. But certainly, you cannot apply it while downloading from all websites. Because it requires a saving option in the link. You can download videos simply by a right-click of the mouse. The procedure is-
- First, play the video you want to save.
- Tap the right-click option of your mouse.
- You will get an option stating ‘save video as.’
- Select that option.
- Now, specify the location where you wish to save the video.
- Then tap the ‘save’ option.
- The video will start to download.
Using this process, you can download a video just like saving an image from a site.
2. Downloading video with embedded video downloader
You will not get the easy saving option in most embedded videos. In that case, you can use an embedded video downloader to get your task done. There are a lot of free video downloaders available that allow you to download HD-quality videos. You can use ‘4k Video downloader’, ‘Free HD Video Converter Factory,’ ‘EaseUS MobiMover Free,’ etc. You have to follow the procedures mentioned below:
4K Video Downloader
This video downloader tool is an easy option for downloading videos. It lets you download videos from any page or site, YouTube videos, or Tiktoks very quickly.
- First, open the 4K video downloader tool.
- Copy the video link from the page that you want to save.
- Now, select the ‘paste’ option in the video downloader app.
- Choose the video quality.
- Now, press the ‘Download’ button.
The video will be saved quickly.
Free HD Video Converter Factory
This application also allows you to download videos from any video hosting site without hassle. You can also convert or compress videos into MP4, AVI, MOV, etc., forms.
- First, run the Free HD Video Converter Factory application.
- Now, select the ‘New Download’ option at the top of the page. You will find a ‘New Download Window.’
- Copy the URL from the site you want to download the video.
- Pase the link on the ‘Paste URL’ box of the app and click the ‘Analyze’ button.
- After analyzing, you need to select the video quality.
- Finally, select the location for saving the video and tap the ‘Download All’ option to start downloading.
EaseUS MobiMove Free
This application is one of the best ways to download videos from 1000+ sites to your computer.
- Launch the application first.
- Now find out the ‘Video Downloader’ option on the left side of the page and select it.
- Copy the desired Video URL and paste it into the given download bar.
- Choose the ‘Download’ option.
- The video will be downloaded quickly after analyzing the URL.
So, it is effortless to download an embedded video by taking the help of an embedded video downloader application.
3. Downloading Embedded Video from Chrome/ Firefox Browser
If you are unwilling to install any 3rd party app for video downloading purposes, there is also an option for you. You can simply use your internet browser like ‘Chrome’ or ‘Firefox’ to download an embedded video. The process is straightforward-
- First, run your convenient browser (Chrome or Firefox).
- Then start playing the video you want to download from the website.
- Press the ‘F12’ key or right-click on the black space of your browser screen and select the ‘Inspect Element’ in Firefox and the ‘Inspect’ option in Chrome.
- The inspect page will be viewed. Now, select the Navigate > Media Tab.
- Press the‘ F5’ key and play the video once more to locate the download link on the page.
- After that, right-click on the video and
- press the ‘Open in on a New tab’ option. The video will play automatically at this point.
- Now select the ‘Download’ or ‘Save video as’ option to save the video on your device.
By following these procedures step-by-step, you can easily download your desired video.
4. Save Embedded video with Add-on Video Download Helper
You need to take help from Chrome or Firefox browser in this process. By visiting the specific links and following the methods, you can download an embedded video on your device. These browser extensions, like Flash Video Downloader(of Firefox), and Video Downloader Plus, can help you quickly download any embedded video. This facility is also available in the Safari browser. Moreover, it is a trusted source for downloading videos.
- First, visit the following link-
- Select the ‘Add to Firefox’ or ‘Add to Chrome’ option to add a video download helper in your browser.
- Now, restart your browser.
- Play the desired video.
- Click the ‘Video Download Helper’ icon at the top right side of the page. Now, select the ‘Download’ option.
See! The process is pretty simple!
5. Download Embedded Videos Online
You can also download embedded videos by using Online Video Converter. It supports a vast area of websites and social media sites. You can download Vimeo, VK, Facebook videos, GodTube, and so on by taking up this procedure. It allows you to save videos in MP4, MOV, AVI, ACC, M4A, etc., formats.
- Visit the Online Video Converter Website.
- Copy the video URL you want to download.
- Paste the link on the converter.
- Click the ‘Start’ option to convert the URL.
- Now, select the ‘Download’ option to download the video.
You can simply download your favorite video by following these steps.
6. Download Embedded Videos using Online Tools
Different online tools can act as amazing helpers for downloading embedded videos. You can find a lot of such tools that support downloading videos from any platform, including Youtube. Here I am stating some of the popular tools-
You need to follow the mentioned procedures for using this tool.
- Copy the link to the video you want to save.
- Visit the Saverfrom.Net site.
- Now, paste the URL and select the ‘Search’ Option.
- You will get various options for choosing the video resolution.
- Select your desired video quality and click the ‘Download’ option.
Y2Mate is also a free video downloader tool. The simple methods of using this tool are-
- Copy the URL of your desired video.
- Visit the Y2Mate site.
- Place the URL in the appropriate position of the website and press the ‘Start’ button.
- Select the video resolution you want.
- Now, select the ‘Download’ option to save the video on your device.
This tool is handy for downloading videos from Youtube.
Another suitable tool for downloading embedded videos online is KeepVid Pro. It offers a very convenient method to download videos from any website.
- Copy the video link first.
- Visit the site KeepVid Pro.
- Now paste the URL to the required place of the tool.
- Select your preferred video resolution.
- Press the ‘Download’ option to download the video.
You can easily download any embedded video from online platforms using these online tools. You can also find other similar means for this purpose.
7. Downloading Video with Byclick Downloader
Byclick downloader is a unique tool that allows you to download embedded videos online effortlessly. You can download videos from any website using this tool. You can save an embedded video from Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Tumbler, Instagram, and other online platforms using a very simple process. Only a single click is required to download a whole playlist! The downloading process is-
- First, download the Byclick tool and install it on your device.
- Run the setup file.
- Open the video link you want to download and copy it.
- Paste the link on the Bylclick tool.
- You will get some downloading options. Select the video format and quality you want to download.
- Now, download the video from the website.
Byclick downloader provides an easy procedure to download videos online without decreasing the quality.
8. Downloading video using VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a common tool for computer users. But a few people know about its downloading feature. People mostly search for other downloading tools or apps for saving videos. But, they can quickly solve this task using VLC Media Player. Besides, it does not require any problematic steps to download embedded videos online. Let us go through the procedure-
- Mostly, every PC user contains VLC Media Player on their computer. But if you do not have one, download and install it first.
- Open the tool. Select the ‘Media’ option > ‘Open Network Stream.’
- Copy the URL of the embedded video and paste it onto the network bar.
- Now, select the ‘Play’ option.
- Visit ‘View’ > ‘Playlist’.
- Select the location and format for saving the video.
- Now, right-click on the video and select the ‘Save’ option.
If you follow this simple method, you can download embedded video online using your common VLC Media Player tool, avoiding the hassle of installing another one.
9. Downloading Embedded Videos using Command-Line Program
Youtube DL is a typical command-line program that can be an excellent medium for downloading embedded videos. It allows you to write in your commands. This program is based on FOSS (Free and Open Source Software). You can manage this program just as you want. But, unlike other downloader tools, this program is quite challenging to use.
If you are a tech enthusiast, Youtube DL will be the best choice for you. It is one of the most secure programs for downloading embedded videos. It is frequently updated and releases security patches. The interface of Youtube DL is well decorated than others. It allows you to add several video URLs at a time. Besides, it saves the downloaded files on your device’s hard drive.
10. Downloading video with Screen Recording Tools
You may also save the embedded videos using different screen recording tools. These tools can record any video playing on your device’s screen, including high-resolution pictures and better sound quality. One of the best screen recording tools is Tweakshot Screen Capture. Using this tool, you can capture a specific region of your screen or its whole. It also provides an easy downloading procedure.
- First, download the Tweakshot Screen Capture tool on your device.
- Now, select the ‘Capture Video’ option from the toolbar.
- You will find several options for recording the screen like- Full Desktop, Single Window, Rectangular Region, etc. Select the option that suits you best to meet your purpose.
- Not press the ‘Record’ button.
- The recorder will start to capture video. When the video is finished, stop recording and save the video.
- You can play the saved video using Windows Media Player.
In this way, without using a downloader tool, you can save an embedded video from any online platform.
Downloading Embedded Video on Android
You might want to know whether it is possible to download an embedded video using an Android device. Yes, it is possible. You can use any android-based app like- Advanced Download Manager (ADM) for this purpose. It allows you to choose different download folders for saving videos of various formats. You can download any embedded video online with a few taps.
ADM can download high-quality embedded videos and automatically save them to the ‘Video Folder.’ Besides, you can also save the text files co-related to the videos in a separate folder. It also allows you to resume the video if necessary. ADM is one of the best ways to download embedded videos on Android.
So, have you learned enough information for downloading embedded videos online? I think you have. These ten ways mentioned in this article are able to meet your downloading issues effortlessly. You just need to select the convenient method for yourself.
Most of these methods are easy and straightforward. Anyone can download online embedded videos using these tools. Now, try using these processes and download your favorite videos. And of course, don’t forget to share your experiences with us!