Meditation is a practice with individual techniques to set control on the mind, activities to attain attention and awareness. People are being interested more and more in training for meditation. To do so, they must need the best meditation apps for Android if they want to carry on with Android phone. In this article, we will discuss the best ten meditation app of android.
Best meditation apps for Android
Meditation can create with CD player, computer, laptop, and phone. However, the Android phone is more available and friendly to use. As a result, if you have the best meditation apps for Android on your mobile phone, then the job will be more comfortable.
1. Meditopia: Anxiety, Breathing
Meditopia: Anxiety, Breathing app is such an excellent app to touch your soul. This leading app helps you to get a clam, well sleep and reduce stress. Using this app, you can use a space within yourself. There is an option to listen to more than 250 meditation session with top quality audio in English.
- Foundations 1-2
- Body Awareness
- Release stress
- Sleep well
2. Deep Meditation: Relaxation & Sleep Meditation App
Deep Meditation: Relaxation & Sleep Meditation App is another best meditation apps for Android to keep the body fit. This free meditation apps for android has a lot to reduce pressure. It is a deep meditation tool to give you relax. This app does not require any subscription and does not bother by unwanted apps.
- Breathe In Exercise
- Escape Out Exercise
- Muscle Relaxation
- Classical Sessions
- Music for Humans
- Meditation Timer
- Open-Ended Timer
3. The Mindfulness App: relax, calm, focus and sleep
In this review, we will discuss another peaceful meditation app for android. The Mindfulness App is the app for relaxing, calm, focus and rest. You can start your day journey with this beautiful mindfulness app. It does not matter whether you experience or not if you are a fresh beginner you can use this app. You have the option to use free trial for seven days.
- A five-day guide
- Time session from 3 to 30 minutes
- Customizable meditation
- Meditation reminder
- Statistics to keep a record
- Regularly updated content.
4. Stop, Breathe & Think: Meditation & Mindfulness
This Stop, Breathe & Think: Meditation & Mindfulness is another crucial meditation timer app android to make you peaceful. Stop, Breathe & Think: Meditation & Mindfulness app can reach you to such an eminent domain which can make you happy. This personalized app has been featured by the today show, Apple, GQ, cosmopolitan and more. This app can reduce your anxiety, stress, and tension. With this app, you can breathe more mindfully and have a nice time.
- Meditation & mindfulness for everyone
- Check in with yourself daily
- Track your mood & progress
- Breathe more mindfully
- Meditation packs
- Payment can be with local and international currency
5. Let’s Meditate: Heartfulness Guided Meditation
Another fantastic best meditation apps for Android can be Let’s Meditate. The Heartfulness Guided Meditation app is designed for relaxation, meditation, and mental detox. The app is workable for both Android and iOS. Over 130 countries participants use this free meditation apps for android.
- Decreased stress
- Improved creativity
- Better organizational skills
- Enhanced focus and concentration
- Clarity of mind and wise decisions
- Faster cognitive function & neuroplasticity
- Mental & emotional well-being and leading to better physical health
6. Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax
Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax is another excellent best meditation apps for Android. By this app, you can join millions of experiencing less anxiety, lower stress, sleep stories, masterclass, and breathing program. The calm app is perfect mindfulness for starters but also used for intermediate and advanced users.
- 7 and 21-day programs
- 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes
- New Calm Masterclass
- Unguided timed meditation
- Breathing exercises to relax
- Exclusive music engineered
- Open-ended reflection
7. Let’s Meditate: Guided Meditation
Another beautiful and awesome free meditation apps for android can be Let’s Meditate: Guided Meditation. This app is very light which is about 3.6 MB and simple to use. Its variety of content helps to create a variety of topics to suit any situation. You can short your extended meditation task with this app. The selective download and offline facility can make your life easier. Finally, this app does not require sign in and no ads.
- Simple design. Easy to use
- Variety of content
- Short as well as extended meditation tracks
- Selective downloading. With offline support
- No Ads. No sign ups
8. Meditation Music – Relax, Yoga
If you are worried about something and need deep breathe then, you must need the best meditation apps for Android. So you can take Meditation Music – Relax, Yoga app. this app is a collection or all the excellent music and meditation tunes. You can manage the single music to do more customizable. It has timer options to measure your meditation hour. This app contains twelve different high-quality meditation music.
- High-quality meditation music
- Install to SD Card
- Beautiful background images
- Relaxing sounds and melodies
- Simple and attractive design
- Individually adjustable sounds
9. Medativo – Meditation Timer
Medativo – Meditation Timer is one of the best meditation apps to focus on relaxation. You can relieve anxiety, reduce stress and relax using this app. So start your journey with a healthier state of mind, practice mindfulness meditation anywhere and anytime.
- Quick setup using a custom preset
- Track and analyze progress
- Set yourself a daily meditation reminder
- Keep a journal
- Get challenged and stay motivated
- Calm meditation sounds
- Timer to cares about your battery life
- A brief tutorial
10. Sattva – Meditation App
The final best meditation apps for Android is Sattva – Meditation App. Millions of people have become benefitted by Sattva meditation. This app provides a hassle-free collection of meditation music and playlist. Now you can explore, discover, immerse and unwind with Sattva, to meets modern meditation in the palm of your hand.
- Guided Meditations
- Mantras – powerful sound vibrations
- Meditation Music
- Meditation Timer and Tracker
- Chants – meditative shlokas (verses)
- Heart Rate Monitor
Mediation is the most powerful element to the human mind. Your smart gadget is to help with this useful task. As a result, you need the best meditation apps for Android. However, it is difficult to find the best app. We do strongly believe this article may help you to take the right decision. You may also choose the Best Free Yoga App For Android as an alternative to a meditation app.
However, you may choose any one or no one from above-recommended meditation app. Whatsoever your choice, please comment to write the review for other readers. Please don’t forget to subscribe and share.