Arabic isn’t the first spoken language in this world. There are many types of language in this world, and Arabic is one of them. It is the native language of Arabic people.
Learning the Arabic language is not as easy as you think. Besides, you can’t learn the Arabic language in a few hours. But the Arabic learning app makes your work easy to learn Arabic. You can also say that the Arabic learning app is the fastest and easiest way to learn this fantastic language.
In this digital era, people are so busy with their work. They have no time to go to a language learning institution to learn Arabic. Simply, they can install an app on their smartphone and start learning this language. It will reduce your extra work pressure, and you will learn Arabic whenever you want.
Why do you need an Arabic learning app?
It is flexible
The most important thing is that it is flexible for all people. We have a lot of things to do. For that reason, we can’t spend extra time learning different types of language. With the help of a learning app, you can learn the Arabic language any time at any place. You can also learn language break time in your work on the smartphone.
If you have a smartphone, you can log into the app when you get time. The best part is, it allows you to flexibly learn. Learning apps balance between your everyday work and your language learning.
Make you independent
Learning language through apps means learning oneself. It makes a student time management independent about learning. It isn’t institutional learning. You can learn to gain knowledge. It is up to you how much knowledge you gather from here. On one pressure for your learning.
Self-learning is the best learning. It is the best skill of a person which everyone searches to choose an employee for their work. Besides, teachers always time those types of students who are quick learners on their effort. When you start to learn a language through a learning language app, you can teach how to easily learn, what types of materials are best for you, and which lecture is helpful. All things depend on you only. Day by day, it makes you self-motivated.
Gain knowledge about global culture
Learning a new language means learning new experiences. When you start learning the Arabic language, it gives you a cultural view of Arabic people and their culture. It can help to understand how important the Arabic language is. You can communicate with Arabic people easily and express your feelings; when you can’t understand some Arabic word, you can just log into the Arabic learning app and check that word easily. So, it is indeed said that the Arabic learning app makes an easy connection to gain knowledge about global culture.
It has a great impact on a person in both personal and professional life. And also, it makes it easy for both personal and professional life.
Make adapt with technical learning
Online learning is fully dependent on technology. If you want to learn Arabic online, you should know how to use a smartphone, install an Arabic learning app and run them. When you start learning Arabic with the Arabic learning app, your technical knowledge will grow. At present, all learning processes depend on technology. It can improve our technical knowledge as well as make our learning easy. We can learn quickly with this. We can learn many desired things at a time.
Easy to learn
Learning every language is hard except for your language. If you want to learn a language, the app will make it suitable for this. Arabic learning app helps a learner to learn the Arabic language easily. A learner can learn the language besides their daily life work. All lessons are well organized, so a person can check this when they get time. This learning app organizes their lesson nicely so that a learner can benefit from this, and it helps to easily understand. A learner can learn at any time through it. It is also time-saving for every learner. They can easily use it. Overall the learning app makes learning easy.
Best 20 Arabic Learning Apps for Android
For Arabic learning, there is a most helpful app which helps to learn a language nicely. It also motivates their learners to learn the Arabic language in the proper way. These apps just show the way of learning, and it’s your responsibility to grow your learning quality with this. Here are the best 20 Arabic learning apps for Android.
Duolingo is a great learning app for Arabic learning by which everyone learns the Arabic language without any cost. That means this app is free for learning. This app is a great learning tool because it simply explains the grammar rules, audio pronunciations, and vocabulary terms. You also have the facilities to chat with other users and can observe what they do or say. The same type of learning mood makes your learning monotonous, so it changes the way of learning.
- This app is a complete package for learning Arabic, which is very simple and easy. You can grow your skill free of cost through this app.
- This app has a reminder facility. So that if you forget to take your lesson, it will remind you through sending mail.
- Besides Arabic, you can learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, English, and more through this app.
- This effective learning tool has different types of activities such as story mood, lighting rounds, etc.
- It helps you to learn to spell as well as learn a word with this. And the most important thing is that it gives tips for each lesson in the beginning.
Alifbee is one of the simplest apps for learning the Arabic language. Besides the Arabic language, it offers many other languages also. It gives their learners free learning facilities. But it also has a process of buying premium membership by which you can continue the total learning. It is best for those who already have some knowledge of Arabic.
- It has a well-structured lesson. For this reason, it is very simple to use. Learners don’t feel any irritation after using this.
- It provides both free and paid content for their learner.
- The arabic learning app for Android helps to teach a learner from the root of the words and how learners use this in a sentence.
- It offers you to teach grammar, not only words; that’s why it’s called a very understandable app.
- It has flashcards for vocabulary practice.
- It has an optional placement test system for those who have some Arabic knowledge already. Besides that, the audio portion is very loud and clear, which makes good learning.
Quranic is a fun and interactive learning app which is best for learning Quran and Arabic. It helps a learner to understand the Quran. A learner can understand the Holy Quran directly without depending on the translation from this app. These app contents are so effective that they are designed to teach the Quran and Arabic at a time.
- It is a smart learning process of Quran and Arabic that helps a learner to learn both Arabic and Quran properly with less time.
- You can learn grammar, punctuation, and Arabic vocabulary. Besides, it conveys great techniques to memorize a verse from the holy Quran.
- Quran or Arabic wherever you go, you can get all the information from this app.
- It offers you an optional subscription system, but it won’t affect your learning if you can buy it.
- Its design is modern, which is visually attractive. Besides, it has the facility of word-to-word translation for the whole Quran.
4. Mondly Arabic
Mondly is an Arabic learning app that is best based on daily learning. It offers you a comprehensive study method for your best result for learning the Arabic language. It teaches many other languages besides Arabic. This learning app is free for basic learning but continues the study, and you need to buy premium.
- It is very easy to learn and friendly to use, making you easily understand and learn the language quickly.
- It teaches you every single lesson in a simple way, so you learn all lessons easily.
- The lesson structure is short and well. Besides, its voice is so clear that’s make a learner impressed.
- It has both free and paid content. The Arabic learning app for Android offers its learners free daily lessons, weekly quizzes, and monthly challenges.
- It is quite an efficient and fun way of learning.
- It has an opportunity to understand alphabets make it easier to learn.
is the simplest app for learning the Arabic language quickly. You can learn a language faster from this app than the other language learning app. You can easily communicate with native people through this study. It is very easy to use. It follows some systemic teaching methods like teaching the alphabet first then the word which you can’t find in another app.
- It has well-structured lessons where they can correct people’s exercises so that a learner can learn the language practically.
- This Arabic learning app for Android has a leader board that motivates learners that is much impressive.
- It has a lesson practicing segment where a learner practice their word what they teach. You can talk, link or write also with the interactive activities.
- Basuu has both free and paid content.
- It gives a certificate to their learner for completing the lesson.
6. Learn Arabic. Speak Arabic
Learn Arabic. Speak Arabic app is super useful for learning Arabic. This helps people to talk with people in the Arabic language. A learner can speak Arabic through this app fluently. It will provide a daily lesson, and if you miss the daily lesson, you won’t be participating in the weekly quiz.
- It has a great visual association with the word. It also has an option to translate Latin words to Arabic words. You can also have the opportunity to swap between English and Arabic words.
- It gives good grammar explanations and teaches new vocabulary regularly.
- The Arabic learning app for Android has both free and paid content. But the sad news is for its learner that its free content is limited.
- Its progress chart and extra lesson help their learner to learn Arabic easily. And make their learning way easily.
- It has a good feature with easy pictorial besides it is user friendly also.
- Its multifunctional feature helps to provide much information to learn Arabic.
Italki is one of the best learning platforms to learn the Arabic language from more than thousands of teachers. It has lots of free content which is safe and secure. All professional teachers take a class here which simply connects a learner with the teacher. It helps to improve your learning. You can also communicate with other students through this app which can help to develop your speaking skill.
- A learner can find their budget-friendly Arabic teacher from this. Usually, the range starts from $3.00 to $70.00 per hour.
- The learner can also get the opportunity for discounted trial classes from their tutors.
- It has a chat option for clearing any doubt about language learning.
- A learner can speak with a native speaker from this app, making them fluent in their desired language.
- Its notes feature helps to figure out learners’ language errors.
- You can also make language partners for free learning and get help from them.
LingQ comprises the most useful tools that improve your learning skill within a very short time. It has varieties of content for your best teaching. You can take the opportunity to choose from them. It can help their learners to convert any language into the Arabic language. You can just import your lesson. This app will automatically convert these into Arabic lessons. It is a great foundation to start a language learning journey.
- It’s combined with a lot of useful tools which save time and make the lesson easier.
- It is based on sound language acquisition principles that are fun to use for a learner.
- It gives freedom to their students to make their tools for learning.
- Its free trials are quite limited. Its subscription charge starts from $12.99 to $39.99 per month.
- It has a great listening playlist feature which helps to increase the comprehensive level of their learner.
- It follows contextual learning, which is more effective in learning a new language like Arabic.
9. Rosetta stone
Rosetta Stone is an Arabic language learning app that follows the proper way to teach Arabic to their learner. It starts its teaching with grammar and proper pronunciation. Besides, a learner learns the Arabic word and phrases which native speakers use most.
Its learning system makes you more fluent, and you can communicate effectively. Its voice reorganization technology helps to improve a learner’s pronunciation.
- It has a voice reorganization feature that helps to speak Arabic fluently.
- It has the opportunity of lifetime membership that is worth the price. And you can learn not only the Arabic language but unlimited language.
- The subscription charge starts from $36.00 for three months, but you can also get three days trial chance.
- For teaching, it maintains the pedagogical approach that is also known as Dynamic immersion.
- It visually introduces the language that helps a learner critically think about what shows and what they provide for learning.
Preply is a learning app where you can learn the Arabic language from more than thousands of teachers. It is similar to Italki. It consists of helpful features like short bios, rates, time zone, and videos of tutors. Your learning is in your hand. If you want to learn the language properly, you should find a teacher, and from this app, you can find your desired teacher.
- This app gives you a chance to learn Arabic from native speakers.
- It gives their learner impressive and easy guidance that’s why a student can easily understand and learn Arabic.
- It gives lessons at a reasonable price. The range starts from $3.00 to $45.00 per hour, which is pretty reasonable.
- It gives a short clip for the teacher’s description. You can see their tone and voice first and then choose who is best for your learning.
- Their payment method is very efficient. They also have a refund rule. After all, it is a very safe and secure platform for learning Arabic.
Memrise is the best learning language app that comprises the entire feature by which a learner can get full advantage to teach Arabic words. Its interface is well designed and easy to use. It is an excellent application for important studies, especially for vocabulary education for the learner. It gives discounted payment facilities to their students, and it will be the best learning experience for them.
- It teaches their learner in a combinational way like listening, writing, and pronunciation. It teaches with follow different ways for students need.
- The video option of native speakers helps a learner most to learn a language easily. The way native speakers use the sentence will help to understand the language easily.
- For learning new words and phrases, it uses flashcards.
- Most of the parts are free, but you will need premium subscriptions when you want to access all features. Its premium subscriptions charge starts at $8.99 per month.
Pimsleur is a language learning app that provides multiple opportunities to teach the learner. It gives the facility to practice their learning to converse with native speakers. This arabic learning app for Android is an audio-based learning app that makes it easy to learn the language. It is more effective than other apps because it helps to memorize lessons easily.
- It has a well-structured lesson that makes your learning flexible.
- This Arabic learning app for Android gives a 7 days trial class for your learning. It also has an option to subscribe, which starts from $19.95 per month.
- Its methodology and systemic effort help a learner to make better comprehension.
- Their methods help you to start speaking when you start your first lesson.
- It has a nice feature like flashcards that help you much for learning new words.
Drops app is the Arabic vocabulary learning app that helps you to learn new words and phrases easily. It follows a fun learning process such as a sentence-building game, grammar rule learning game, and selecting the correct response game. The audio of this app is so natural that it makes learning easy. Its simple structure and design help more to learn daily language easily.
- It uses an image to teach their learner instead of the word-to-word translation.
- Using an image for learning is more effective than traditional learning.
- It follows the playful way to teach Arabic vocabulary. So a learner can learn some vocabulary in a cool way.
- It offers its students a monthly subscription which is charged $9.99. It also has some free content, and it will also help the learner much.
- This Arabic learning app for Android has a facility for a lifetime subscription.
- It gives exercises like sentence building, filling in the blank with the correct sentence and phrase, etc.
HelloTalk app has a very good feature that makes learners quick learn. Learning from a native speaker is the best way to learn the Arabic language easily. Speaking with a native speaker allows you to practice your language learning. It provides free learning sessions with a live class that improves speaking skills.
- It gives facilities for text chats, voice messages, voice calls, and even video call options that make the learner more understandable.
- It provides free learning content in more than 150 languages. So you can easily learn your desired language without any subscription. Besides, it also has premium subscription facilities for further learning.
- You can get feedback from other users and get a free translation option.
- Its word game option helps learners to learn with fun. It’s pretty encouraging for a learner.
- A learner also has an opportunity to learn with a language partner. It is a great way to find a language partner.
15. Cloze master
Cloze master is an Arabic language learning app with a well-structured feature that lets learners practice language and improve their learning skills. It shows you a way that how you use the word naturally and communicate well. It is the best app for sentence structure acquisition and vocabulary.
- If you are a beginner, you get support on how to read the script.
- It has a speaker voice feature for building up speaking skills.
- Its huge vocabulary list and grammar practice option are more attractive to learn.
- It offers fill-in-the-blank questions and multiple-choice questions for better learning.
- The Arabic learning app for Android has sign-up or signs-in facilities to track the learner’s progress.
- It has updated leaderboards and random collections.
FunEasyLearn is a modern standard Arabic learning app that motivates learning new words and expressions with great fun. this Arabic learning app for Android is a user-friendly app that teaches new words by classifying themes that attract a learner much. It creates very interesting interactions, which motivates me to learn a language quickly.
- Certified linguists develop this app, and all contents are also tasted with a strict proofreading process.
- It is a well-structured app. You can go back and review wrong words or segments at a time that makes a learner easy to understand.
- It is a very interesting and child-friendly app that makes learning interesting for both the elder and child.
- The app has both free and paid content. It also offers lifetime subscribers.
17. Arabicpod 101
Arabicpod101 makes our work easy for learning the Arabic language. Around hundreds of lessons are in this app about Arabic. You can easily learn the Arabic language through this available lesson. From beginner to advanced, these lessons are best for them. It is perfect for beginners, and it refreshes and strengthens the basics. Overall it is a very stable app for Arabic learners.
- This app is available for both Apple and Android users.
- It gives an audio lesson, video lessons, lessons notes, line-by-line transcript, and also vocabulary. Vocabulary has audio, so you can easily understand its pronunciation.
- Its audio lesson makes the lecture easier and teaches words which we use in daily life.
- It gives only a 7-day free trial opportunity for their learner. Besides, they have premium and premium plus account options by which learners can easily get access to all lessons. But their premium features are available with a very low-cost subscription.
- You can find the quizzes option from this app also.
- It is well structured, and it has a sufficient amount of learning materials.
18. TenguLogi- Arabic
TenguLogi is a language learning app by which a person can learn Arabic letters and numbers free of cost. It teaches you how to read and write the Arabic language fluently. It is the best app for learning the Arabic alphabet. If you don’t learn the Arabic alphabet first, you won’t learn the Arabic language easily.
- It has a well-established layout where the examples and explanations are so good that they help understand the lesson easily.
- It gives very good explanations for the different letters and diacritics, that’s why its teaching is so effective.
- The beginner can learn this language free of cost. Besides, it is very easy to understand the lesson.
- Its reviews and quizzes are very helpful to learning Arabic.
- Mainly you get fundamental basics of Arabic language learning.
19. Language Transfer
Language Transfer is an audio-based app for Arabic learning. It is a different way of learning way than traditional learning. The app teaches their learners to learn rather than memorize. It is very helpful and in conjunction with other language learning tools.
- It is a good structured language learning app that emphasizes speaking language, which helps to speak the Arabic language fluently.
- It motivates you mentally and pressures your brain to think about your permanent learning language.
- The most useful thing about this app is that it is a free-based app where you can learn your desired language.
- It is very easy to use—no sign in need here. Just turn on the app and start learning.
- It gives you better techniques to learn vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation easily.
- You can practice your lesson through listening.
20. Learn 50 languages
Learning 50 languages is the greatest app for improving Arabic pronunciation and vocabulary easily. Its well-designed structure makes this app program comfortable and easy. A learner can easily speak their desired language fluently. It consisted of a simple and pictorial lesson. If you are a beginner, it will be best for you.
- It has both a read and listen-to way of learning. Besides, its phrases option improves the learner’s skill more.
- A learner can get much information free of cost. Besides, it has a paid system for the ad-free version.
- Its good structure feature helps to read, write and speak in Arabic quickly.
- It is a fun learning app that helps a learner reach their desired goal.
- This app also works offline.
Learning Arabic is not so hard. But you can’t learn it overnight. Your dedication, study, and regular practice make the learning process easy and quick. This app which is mentioned above, is helping to read, write and speak fluently in Arabic.
These are the trusted sources for language learning, and you can also learn a language for free because most of the apps offer some free content for easy learning. So you can learn through this app which makes your learning smooth. This app helps you as you can’t imagine.