Metronome apps are essential to practice tools for musicians. These apps help the musician to play rhythms accurately. There are many metronome apps available for you. This article will help you find 20 of the best metronome app for android to keep tempo.
What is Metronome?
A metronome helps a musician to keep steady time while practicing music. It can be the best friend for a musician depending on skills. A song needs to keep a steady speed, or it will be rushed or chaotic. A metronome will help you there. It will help you keep a steady rate and give you a solid beat.
- The traditional Metronome was made of pendulum swings back and forth. Now we have metronome apps available for mobile devices. These apps come with more features for musicians out there. Here is some usefulness of Metronome.
- Timing is one of the most critical elements of music. For instruments like guitar, the piano, you need to maintain timing. Falling off the beat while playing will be a mess, not music. A metronome helps you to maintain the timing.
- The Metronome keeps you more focused on the steady beats while playing music.
- In music like techno, salsa you will regularly come up with fast beats over 120 bpm. A metronome helps you to keep up the fast beats.
Best 20 Metronome Apps For Android to Keep Tempo
Using a Metronome makes you a better musician overall gives you more confidence playing instruments. Below, we presented the 20 best Apps for Android to Keep Tempo in 2021.
1. Soundbrenner: #1 Metronome App For Android
Soundbrenner is one of the most reviewed free metronome apps for musicians. It is designed for professional musicians. It helps musicians to play with flawless accuracy. You can use Soundbrenner for everyday practice, live performance, or in a recording studio. It is a powerful companion for every musician. This app helps you keep up with the pace and monitor every beat. Soundbrenner launched support for foot pedals.
You can use most of its features for free. You can easily download Soundbrenner from the Google Play store. Soundbrenner has all the features that musicians need to practice their tempo.
- Soundbrenner is designed for all musicians: piano, guitar & drums.
- This app is powerful but easy to use.
- You can save rhythms and load them to play in Metronome any time you want.
- Soundbrener offers you powerful customization.
- You can change the time signature subdivision and emphasize beats by setting accents.
- Soundbrenner offers you some advanced features like USB MIDI Bluetooth MIDI.
- This app is easily understood in seconds.
2. Metronome Beats
Musicians design metronome Beats. This app is helpful for solo, group music practice, teaching, or live performance. You can also use this app to keep a steady tempo during running, golf putting practice, and other activities. Over 10 million people downloaded Metronome Beats. You can easily control increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments by one screen touch. Metronome Beats allows you to create your own custom sound sets. You can use this app with any music player app to practice your instrument playing.
In the Metronome Pro version, you can enjoy more features. The Pro version also provides a live model to create and play setlists.
- Metronome Beats allows you to select any tempo from 1 to 300 per minute.
- You can set a timer to stop Metronome after a certain number of bars.
- While using Metronome Beats, you can also use other apps.
- You can choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Metronome Beats automatically saves all your settings.
- You can change the pitch of the sound to make the Metronome easier to hear over your instruments.
- Metronome Beats offers you a different layout for a larger device.
- In the Metronome Beats Pro version, you can enjoy live mode.
3. Metronome Pro – Beats & Tempo
You are a professional musician or not, Metronome Pro can be your go-to Metronome. Every musician knows the importance of tempo. This metronome app for Android helps you so that you don’t lose the pace and play with perfect precision. It helps you to keep the tempo and rhythm. The professional musician made this app for you. This app offers you an accurate system to get you the right tempo.
You can use the Metronome Pro app for daily practice, live performances with your band, or recording in a studio. It works amazing with a beat-making app that can help you sharpen your skills. Metronome Pro helps you to customize your metronome songs. You can choose from a wide selection of time-keeping songs. It is helpful for every band and every kind of instrument.
Metronome Pro also offers you games to improve your tempo accuracy. You can do both, have fun and improve your musical ear. Download this fantastic app from the Google play store.
- Metronome Pro offers you a tempo range from 30 to 250 bpm beats per minute.
- It has a time signature and subdivision setup.
- This app provides you with funny rhythm games.
- Metronome Pro has clear visualization of each beat with beautiful animation.
- You can use a camera flashlight to see the beats.
- You can use Metronome Pro for any instruments like piano, guitar, etc.
4. Pro Metronome
Pro Metronome is a powerful tool that helps you with daily practice and stage performance. This app doesn’t just help you keep the time, but it helps you train. Especially drummers look for some way to help themselves keep a steadier beat. Pro Metronome built the rhythm trainer. It plays one bar of the beat, then mutes the next one, and lets you know how steady your timing is.
Pro Metronome is all about customization. You can change the beat sound accents and choose from four different beat volume levels. Pro Metronome comes with a free version and a pro version. You can enjoy most of its features in the free version. Polyrhythm features for the drummers, background play mode, interlocking beat patterns, in-app volume adjust, and so on.
Pro metronome is a powerful and elegant helpful app for musicians. You can download it from the Google Play store.
- Pro metronome is extremely easy to use and AD Free.
- It provides you with a dynamic time signature setting.
- This app offers you 13 different time-keeping styles.
- Pro Metronome helps you to calculate BPM by tapping the real-time.
- It has a timer to help you to remember to practice.
- This app has an In-app volume adjustment.
- Stage mode helps musicians in live performance.
- Pro metronome works on the lock screen, home, or another app.
5. Real Metronome
The real Metronome app is free for your Android device. This app is a quartz-accurate digital metronome for you. Professional musicians crafted this app for you. You can use Real Metronome on your mobile device and tablet. It will provide you with all popular time signature presets. You can manually adjust to any desired tempo. Real Metronome has visual flash and vibration to feel the beat. It also has a moving pendulum animation. This app is used by schools students and teachers all over the world.
Accurate Metronome is a fundamental app and easy to use. This app helps you to improve your music skill.
- Real Metronome offers you a digital click tracker.
- This app includes all popular tempos.
- You can manually adjust to any desired tempo.
- It has a tempo range from 10 to 250 BPM.
- Real Metronome provides you with a moving pendulum animation.
- This app makes you feel the beat with visual flash and vibration.
6. Metronome: Tempo
Metronome: Tempo is another helpful app for musicians. Tempo has an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. The flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. You can save your configuration as a song. Tempo helps you to share your creation with friends. This app offers you to choose from 12 sound sets. You can control the sound. Tempo also has five color themes.
The artists use tempo for their gigs, teachers for their lessons, students for their practice. Golfers and bodybuilders also use this app for their training.
- Metronome: Tempo has 30 different time signatures.
- You can customize accents and turn beats off to create a more complex rhythm.
- It has a tempo range from 10 to 400.
- Tempo allows you to choose from 12 sound sets.
- You can track the number of bars played or the time of practice.
- You can stop playback automatically when the limit is reached.
- By using Tempo, you can share and backup the setlist.
- It has an adjustable volume system.
7. Beatronome: Best Free Metronome App
Beatronome is a free and easy-to-use app available for musicians. Both beginners and professionals can use it. Beatronome is a feature-rich and interactive rhythm trainer app for you. You can easily create or study your rhythm. This app has 15 subdivisions for you. You can select the time signature or number of beats. With a touch, you can select the visualized beats. Beatronome helps you to change the rhythm by creating accents. You can also save your rhythm.
Beatronome helps you to improve your timing and speed. This app is easy to use for beginners. You can use this app free from the Google Play store. You should try out this free metronome app for Android.
- Beatronome helps you to improve your timing and speed.
- Using this app, you can edit everything live.
- You can save beats to your collection.
- You can load beats and edit them.
- Beatronome helps you to change the rhythm by creating accents or rests.
- It offers you playful study even with a complex rhythm.
- Beatronome is a beginner-friendly metronome app.
- You can create your rhythmic pattern.
8. Natural Metronome: Best Free Metronome app for Android
Natural Metronome app is a simple app. This app helps you to improve your music timing. For beginners, this app is most suitable. Its feature is very understandable. You can adjust BPM. Natural Metronome offers visual indicators synced to the beat. By tapping tempo, you can get the original BPM of the piece. You can download Natural Metronome from the Google Play store.
- The Natural Metronome app is easy to use.
- This app comes with no ads.
- You can adjust BPM.
- It has visual indicators synced to the beats.
- Natural Metronome is very useful for beginners.
9. Stage Metronome
Stage Metronome is a free app developed by musicians for musicians. This simple metronome app for Android helps you keep perfect timing in a musical performance. Stage Metronome is mainly designed for on-stage use during live performances. You can also use this app for daily practice. This app is straightforward to use.
You can easily use Stage Metronome with the configuration meter and beat patterns. You can quickly and easily set by tapping on the tempo area. Stage Metronome offers a considerable beat number that you can follow from a distance during live performances.
Stage Metronome is handy for both stage performance and daily practice—download Stage Metronome from the Google Play store for free.
- Stage Metronome is easy to use, ad-free, and free for you.
- You can calculate BPM by tapping in real-time.
- You can use Stage Metronome in the background.
- Stage Metronome offers you eight different commonly used and easy-to-set beat-pattern presets.
- Using the big beat number display, you can get the beats from a distance.
- It has a wide range of tempo from 10 to 320 BPM.
- Stage Metronome has a full-screen mode for stage use.
- This app has five different timekeeping styles.
10. Tack: Metronome
Tack is a beautiful and straightforward metronome app. This app has features you need to practice music accurately. It is a tiny download size so it won’t take much space. Tack has an appealing design. It has animated icons. You can use Tack’s features directly on your smartwatch. This app offers you vibration to feel the beat. Tack has bookmarks for BPM values.
Tack is a useful free metronome app for beginners. It has all the features you need to practice music. You can get this app from the Google Play store.
- Tack metronome is very simple and easy to use.
- You can practice your music accurately in Tack.
- You can choose to beat sound options, including vibration.
- The dark mode is available in Tack.
- This fantastic metronome app for Android is tiny in size.
- Tack offers have animated icons
11. 7Metronome Camtronome Metronome Apps For Android
7metronome is one of the most versatile metronomes for your android device. This app is free for you. 7Metronome is amazingly easy to use with the intuitive multi-touch user interface. You can build complex rhythms by touching, dragging, pinching, or zooming.
7metronome app supports between 20 to 240 BPM and more than 100-time signatures. It also offers you six different high-quality sounds. Users can run 7Metronome in the background. Thou can control this app from the notification bar. 7Metronome comes at a reasonable price. You can also use it for free.
- 7Metronome supports between 20 to 240 BPM.
- You can control this app from the notification bar.
- Using this app, you can change the tempo reference note.
- 7Metronome comes with six different high-quality sounds.
- It has a unique beat visualization.
- You can create complex rhythms.
- The user can run 7Metronome in the background.
12. Camtronome Metronome Apps For Android To Keep Tempo
Camtronome helps you to become a better musician. The app features and advanced tools are user-friendly. You can change the meter and note value automatically during your practice session. Camtronome makes you reach the complex beats. This app helps you keep a steady tempo during practice, recording, or live sessions. You can program your beats per minute with a tap tempo button.
Camtronome will meet all your expectations. This app is suitable for all music genres. You can download this fantastic app from the Google Play store.
- A Camtronome is a complex visual metronome where rhythm and meter change over time.
- Camtronome offers you an advanced practice mode. · You can choose from 47 audio samples.
- This metronome app for Android offers you an exercise chart to check the total time of your practice.
- It has a video recording function. · Just touch the screen to set the Metronome’s speed.
- You can control this app over Bluetooth.
- This app offers you a speed modifier.
13. Metronomerous: Best Metronome app for Android 2021
Metronomerous provides you with the best features for free. This Metronome will help you to improve your musical skill. It offers you all the features that you will need in a metronome. You can set your tempo by slide tap. Metronomerous has a lot of sounds, and you can edit some of them. You can save your different settings in the BeatList.
Metronomerous is available in three languages English, German and Russian. Metronomerous is one of the most basic metronome apps. You can share your arrangements with other devices. Metronomerous is free for you and an advertisement-free app for you. You can enjoy this app from the Google Play store.
- Metronomerous is free for you.
- You can set different volumes for each subdivision or accent.
- You can save different settings in the BeatList.
- This app offers you visual and vibrating tempo feedback.
- You can set your tempo by slide, tap, numeric input, or tap-in.
- Metronomerous offers you to program complex beat sequences.
- This app has lots of sounds.
- You can share your arrangements with other devices.
14. Phi Metronome
Phi Metronome is very simple and intuitive to use. This app allows you to play the time signature that has never been heard before. You can create your own ‘signature’ time signature. This app allows you to create your color scheme.
Phi Metronome cares about your choice. Phi Metronome is available for you in the Google Play store for free. You can also use this app to learn time signatures in music practice.
- Phi Metronome is a new app compared to other apps.
- This app offers you a unique customization feature.
- It lets you play in the time signature that has never been heard.
- You can create your color scheme for the app.
- Phi Metronome allows you to create your own ‘signature’ time signature.
15. Tuner & Metronome
Tuner & Metronome is a super-fast and straightforward app—professional musicians designed this metronome app for Android. The tuner provides you with 4000+ free sheet music. You can select your rhythm pattern. It allows you to record your playing. This app has a tuner with two modes. One is a chromatic tuner measuring sound pitch. Another is pitchfork mode. The tuner offers you features like BPM dictator, practice time tracker, high precision tuner. An accurate metronome shouldn’t lag. Tuner metronome never lags a beat.
This app supports instruments like piano, guitar, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, bass, harmonic, etc. You can find this fantastic app in the Google Play store.
- Tuner & Metronome is very innovative and easy to use.
- You can record your playing.
- This app also allows you to select your rhythm.
- You can use black screen battery-saving mode.
- The tuner allows you to upload your sheet.
- This app never lags a beat.
16. Best Classic Metronome
Best Classic Metronome can be the best friend for every musician for everyday practice. This app is straightforward and handy. It is perfect for drummers, guitarists, and pianists. But you can also use it to keep a steady tempo during running, golf practice, and dancing. The Best Classic Metronome has a classic look with a realistic pendulum motion. This is a universal app supported on mobile phones and tablets.
Best Classic Metronome supports several ways to experience beats. It provides you with complete control over your song. Also, this app is designed by professional musicians.
- The Best Classic Metronome supports tempo tunning from 36 to 208 BPM.
- This app has adjustable volume.
- It presents the tempo for each song accurately.
- Using this app, you can have complete control over every song.
- Best Classic Metronome is designed and tested by professional musicians.
17. Metronome Lab
The Metronome Lab is an educational metronome. This app helps you understand different notes with the help of the wheel method. If you are a beginner, this app will help you understand music on a different level.
The Metronome Lab represents classical music sheet notation with dots and lines in a circle. This process helps you to learn and get familiar with the music.
For instructors, this app is handy to teach in a more fun way.
- Metronome Lab is a straightforward and easily understandable app.
- This app offers you different subdivisions within beats.
- It supports a tempo between 20 to 400 BPM.
- Metronome Lab has a different time signature.
- You can save, load, and organize beats into folders.
- This app is handy for instructors.
18. Metronome: Tempo Lite
Tempo lite is an app that offers you most of the features you need in a metronome for free. This app has an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. It offers you eight different time signatures. This app works both in landscape and portrait. You can track the number of bars played or your practice time. It will automatically stop playback when the limit is reached. You can use Tempo Lite in the background.
Tempo lite is pretty good for you to practice music daily. Download Tempo Lite from the Google Play store and enjoy.
- Tempo Lite offers you eight different time signatures.
- This app has six rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound patterns.
- It works both in portrait and landscape.
- You can customize accents.
- Tempo Lite offers a tempo range from 10 to 400.
- You can track the time of your practice.
19. Metronome EX
Metronome EX is a free and easy-to-use app for every musician. This app has an intuitive design. You can quickly adjust BPM. Metronome Ex has 15 different beat tone sets to choose from in its collection. It is suitable for classical piano, violin, or rock guitar. Most importantly, it is accurate. You can control the metronome playback from the notification drawer or lock screen.
Metronome EX has four different sounds that allow you to edit rhythm freely. This app is straightforward and user-friendly.
- Metronome EX allows you to customize accents and beats.
- This app is straightforward and user-friendly.
- It has 15 different tone sets.
- You can control playback from the notification drawer or lock screen.
- Metronome EX supports playback via Bluetooth.
- You can quickly adjust BPM and beats per bar.
20. Loud Metronome: Classic Metronome Apps for Android
Loud Metronome is loud. This metronome app for Android is a musician with all essential features for daily practice. Musicians made Loud Metronome for the musicians. Loud Metronome is best for the drummers, who play loud. It can also be used by the guitarist, pianist, violinist, and others. You can change the metronome sound. You can use this app for live performances.
If you are a drummer and looking for the best Metronome, Loud Metronome can be your close friend.
- Loud Metronome is loud and the best choice for the drummers.
- Loud Metronome is very helpful for live music. · You can change the metronome sound.
- This app allows you to save the presets.
- This app will automatically stop when there is an incoming call.
In perfect music, timing is everything. If you miss any beat, that will be no longer music. Music without perfect timing and speed is a mess. Here Metronome will help you. If you use a perfect metronome app in daily practice, your musical ear will increase with time. In this article, you can choose the best Metronome for you. A metronome can make you a better musician. We hope this list of the best metronome apps for Android will help you in your musical journey.