Android games have taken the digital world by storm. You can access a wide range of genres in a few seconds. That, too, is affordable, whether for paid downloads or in-app purchases. And do not forget about the convenience these Android games bring to their users. But you need help figuring out the best Android game worth your money. Well, you are in for a treat! Our article includes a well-researched list of the best-paid Android games in 2021.
Best 20 Paid Android Games
Lucky for you, we have made your decision-making process easier with our article. Each top-paid Android app is popular amongst gamers and comes at affordable prices. Check out each of them to learn more about the game apps.
Minecraft is amongst the best-paid Android games in 2021, Reddit. It is the most downloaded paid game in the world. The game is winning hearts for its simple yet addictive gameplay. Explore infinite worlds of houses and grand castles in three-dimension. Creative and survival modes are available for you to play. The game is compatible with both Android and Windows 10.
Minecraft is all about building projects in different worlds. Projects can be simple houses or glorious castles. You can either play alone or invite your friends to play with you. There are two modes available: creative and survival. In creative mode, you get unlimited resources to build your projects. In survival mode, you have to search for food and building supplies. Use your armor and crafting weapons to fight off monsters.
- Minecraft lets you explore different dimensions with different creatures to encounter. Visit the marketplace to buy maps, texture packs, and skins.
- Personalize the game according to your needs. You can call out mobs, change day times, and many more. You can even use free add-ons for more customized options.
- Play with up to 10 other players on cross-platform with the game’s multiplayer option.
- Play the game on your private server hosted by Minecraft. You can try the feature with a 30-day free trial.
- Join a community of gamers with many other mini-games to play.
2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto is the top new paid Android game. It has some great visuals with high-resolution graphics. Tour the fictional cities of San Andreas: San Fierro, Los Santos, and Las Venturas. Enjoy 70+ hours of intense gameplay as you run through the streets for survival. The game lets you have complete control over the player’s movements. Tactile effects and dual analog stick controls make the functions smooth and easy to use.
Five years ago, Carlos left the corrupted city of Los Santos to start a new life somewhere else. But he couldn’t be away from the city for too long. Somebody killed his mother, and his family is in a disastrous state. He returns to his neighborhood but gets arrested by police for homicide. Now Carlos has to find a way to save his family and take control of his destiny in the streets of San Andreas.
- Grand Theft Auto offers beautiful character models and visuals.
- You can play the game across many devices with its cloud save feature.
- You can play Grand Theft in more than five different languages. Enjoy the game in English, Spanish, Russian, etc.
- Adjust your graphic settings to customize your visual experience.
3. Modern Combat 4
Modern Combat 4 is the ultimate FPS game with intense drama and action. It comes in an FPS format where you shoot and battle against your rivals. Experience both sides of the story as the hero and the villain. Travel the world from Barcelona to Antarctica as you fight wars with your enemies. Lifelike animations and console-like visuals will take your breath away. The game comes to life with its special effects and sound quality.
Nuclear warfare is on its way to destroying the entire world. Join the elite soldiers as they try to save the world’s leaders from terrorists. It is the only way to save the world from destruction.
- Modern Combat 4 creates a fictional battlefield with marvelous special effects.
- You can play the good or bad guys if you want.
- Invite your friends to play with the multiplayer mode feature.
- Create your gameplay profile online with 20,0000+ weapon arrangements.
- Accept the challenge to become the top scorer in the online leaderboards.
4. Monument Valley
Monument Valley includes a world of beautiful architectural designs. Everything you see is hand-crafted. The game comes with many optical illusions to deceive your eyes. You will be in awe as you explore places of complex geometry. The visual aesthetics of the game will make you want to play forever. Hidden paths and mysterious monuments add more thrill to the storyline. The Forgotten Shores comes with eight new chapters that you can buy as a separate feature.
The plot revolves around a silent princess named Ida. Keep Ida safe as she encounters mazes of mysterious paths and optical illusions. Manipulate her surroundings to help her get to various platforms. Stay low to avoid the Crow People.
- Monument Valley is well-known for its easy-to-use features. Drag and twist to change the world around Ida in whichever way you want.
- The app provides good sound effects as you manipulate the world of Ida. Use headphones for a more enjoyable experience.
- It features cloud saving so you can synchronize the app across different devices.
- Monument Valley is compatible with both Android phones and tablets.
5. True Skate
True Skate is the number one Android game for skateboarding. It always makes it to the list of Android’s top 10 paid games. Enjoy the game as you try out many moves and tricks on your skateboard. Remarkable 3D graphics and realistic obstacles keep you hooked on the game. Excellent sound effects with every move you make is another plus point.
It is a skateboarding simulator where you ride on your skateboard in a 3D skatepark. Perform some challenging tricks and high jumps on your skateboard. You get access to one skate park. Go for in-app features for more content.
- True Skate lets you view your moves in slow motion.
- It provides an authentic experience with realistic touch-based physics.
- Perform cool tricks with stairs, ledges, and many other fun obstacles in a skate part.
- The rewind option lets you look back to your previous skateboard rides.
- Challenges and leaderboards will keep you motivated to work on your skateboarding skills.
6. Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley is another paid games app for Androids. It gives a countryside feel where you can grow crops and look after your farm. It is an award-winning farming game with 50+ hours of fun content. The app has many control options for the best virtual farming experience.
It is a farming simulator RPG game where your character owns a house and a plot of land. He inherited the property from his grandpa. Now it is his responsibility to manage it. Get creative and decorate your land with crops and farming animals. Take good care of your property and turn it into a lively land of greenery.
- Stardew Valley includes many options to customize your house and farm.
- Use your creativity to turn a lifeless farm into a lively farm of crops.
- Explore mysterious caves and hidden treasures. Get ready to face some creepy monsters.
- If you plan to marry, you can do so with 12 potential marriage partners.
- Join the vibrant community that offers colorful festivals and fun quests.
7. League of Stickman
League of Stickman is full of action and monsters. After installing, it will be hard to put down your Android phone. It is a favorite amongst many for its mind-blowing visual effects. The fighting style and the background music will boost your energy level. Fight the scary monsters with Levitation, double-hits, and deadly combos. It is the perfect game to play with your buddies and show off your fighting skills.
League of Stickman is about smashing up your enemies in real-time combat. Play as different characters like Gus the Blade Warrior or BM to fight against the monsters. Every character comes with a unique background story. Play the game to know their reasons for joining the team. Many heroes come together to help you blow up the bad guys. Unlock more characters for your team as you progress.
- League of Stickman has the best graphics quality with good sound effects.
- Choose your player from many stickman characters, including Gus, Ninja, and many more.
- It uses the concept of teamwork in its gameplay. Join forces with many other heroes to fight evil.
- Switch between characters and learn how to master their different combat techniques.
- Become a champion by participating in the global leaderboards.
8. Fruit Ninja Classic
Fruit Ninja Classic is amongst the best-paid Android games without in-app purchases. The gaming app is suitable for all age ranges. It is fun and easy to play. Cut those colorful fruits as they appear on your screen. The three modes: Classic, Arcade, and Zen, will improve your slicing skills. So, enjoy the ride with some slashing challenges.
Slice the fruits in ninja style to earn points. Different modes are available to level up your cutting skills. You can use bananas and power-ups to maximize the effect. Be careful not to put the bombs.
- Fruit Ninja Classic includes sharp blades and dojo styles to slice the fruits. Experiment with these weapons and techniques to earn more points.
- Get ready to cut some mouth-watering fruits that you would want to try out in real life.
- Use the swirling tornados option for some cool combos of fruits.
- The game has some impressive sound and graphics quality.
9. Assassin’s Creed Identity
Assassin’s Creed Identity comes from the Assassin’s Creed franchise. The game takes you back to the Italian Renaissance, where you take on several missions. Visit beautiful places like Firenze and Colosseum in Rome for different stages. The app needs an active internet connection to play. Many quests and locations are waiting for you to explore. It lets you customize the player’s outfits and weapons. Play the game and become a master with epic sword fights. Enjoy the game in 9 languages, including English, Japanese, Italian, etc.
As an assassin, you are on a mission to unravel the legendary mystery of the Crows. Go on countless adventures as you try to avoid the eyes of the guards to reach your goals. It is an action RPG game set in the beautiful Italian Renaissance.
- Assassin’s Creed Identity provides easy controls over the player’s movements. You can climb, run, jump, and do all sorts of impressive moves.
- There are endless quests and locations for you to unlock and discover.
- Get mesmerized by its stunning gaming effects and sound quality. Enjoy the custom-made shaders, HD textures, and models on your Android screen.
- Different class modes are available for you to play. Choose from Shadow Blade, Thief, and many others.
10. Lumino City
Lumino City is an Android paid app game that is unique and mesmerizing. Everything is hand-made with paper, miniature lights, cards, and motors. The spectacular 3D graphics and cute characters will win your heart. The game has won many awards due to its out-of-the-box creative style. The app has 8-10 hours of gameplay with no in-app purchases. Check out the video clip in the Play Store to get a glimpse of the game.
Lumi’s grandpa is the caretaker of Lumino City. Now Lumi is on a quest to rescue her grandpa from his kidnappers. Guide Lumi through Lumino City as she solves complex puzzles to save her grandpa.
- Lumino City is a hand-made city by some of the best creative designers.
- There are many unique and beautiful places to discover. Go beyond the city gates to visit the sky gardens or the houses on the cliffs.
- Each scene has some fun puzzles for you to solve. Power up a house with lemons or play the puzzling pinball table.
- The game comes with a smooth interface that is perfect for Android users.
11. Kingdom Rush Vengeance
Kingdom Rush Vengeance is on Reddit’s list of the best-paid Android games. It is action-packed with six fearsome bosses to fight. Beat your enemies to unlock mighty towers in the Tower Defence game. Meet thirteen epic heroes and train your army to conquer the world. Do not worry if you do not have the internet. The game works fine without it. So, level up your defenses and enjoy the dark ride.
Vez’nan is a powerful wizard who is back to conquer the kingdom’s lands. You must help him lead his army of dark knights to become the King. Use your magical powers to fight off 60+ evil monsters. Combine the towers to release powerful attacks against your enemies.
- Kingdom Rush Vengeance lets you combine all your special abilities for more power.
- Choose a level from the casual, veteran, average, or impossible to play the game.
- It offers five realms and twenty-five levels to test your combat skills.
- Play to win over sixty stages of achievements and discover hidden secrets.
- Call the enemy waves faster for a chance to win more gold.
12. Star Wars: KOTOR
Star Wars: KOTOR is from the popular Star Wars franchise. Experience the space world of Star Wars on the RPG game version. The file size is like the PC version. So, you can expect the download time to take a long time. But the stunning gameplay makes it worth the wait. It comes with a smooth custom-made user interface perfect for your touchscreen. The HID controller offers gamers to play with ease.
The event takes place four thousand years before the Galactic Empire. You are the only hope of the Jedi Order to save the Republic. Unleash the Force power on your quest to save the galaxy. Do not fall into the hands of evil. You have to decide whether you are with the good or bad guys. Make your choice.
- Star Wars: KOTOR comes with unique creatures and characters. Drive stylish vehicles across different planets of the galaxy.
- Try out 40 different powers of the Force and create a Lightsaber.
- Experience some iconic Star Wars places like Tatooine and Kashyyyk.
- Get yourself a cool starship and travel to eight different worlds.
13. Sky Dancer Premium
Sky Dancer Premium is a paid Android game 2021 with many thrilling challenges. Run through the wild paths of unknown places and feel your adrenaline pumping. Experience the different weather conditions, from windy to stormy. The game is full of excitement and adventures. So, run fast and jump high.
Help the player overcome various obstacles as he runs and jumps across high cliffs. It would be best to avoid getting hit by large boulders when running from one island to the next.
- Sky Dancer Premium challenges you to run fast and fall with a safe landing.
- Enjoy taking high leaps like an animal to overcome obstacles.
- The app is minimal in its controls and features. You can pull off some amazing stunts with a few taps.
- The graphics come in high quality for you to enjoy the wild ride.
14. Out There: Ω Edition
Out There: Ω Edition is a top new paid Android game. It offers you a wild ride in space. Go beyond the boundaries of the earth. Meet the dark and mysterious species as you explore the unknown.
You are an astronaut who wakes up from cryonics in an unknown galaxy. Fix your ship and travel to the void to look for green planets for oxygen supply. Help the player to survive in a world of dark species and dangerous elements.
- Out There: Ω Edition is hard, which makes it even more exciting to play. There is a forum with many strategies to help you.
- There are over 350 adventures for you to enjoy.
- Enjoy building systems with 20 alien technologies.
- Meet aliens and learn to speak their language.
Reigns is a strategy-based gaming app that teaches about decision-making and carrying responsibilities. Become the best ruler of your kingdom and make decisions for your people to keep harmony. Your decision will affect one of four aspects of the empire: the people, the army, the treasury, or the church. So, be wise.
You will start as a young king taking control of his kingdom. Citizens, animals, and advisors will appear as cards. They will come to you with requests, issues, and questions. Solve their problems by coming up with the best solution. Remember that as a king, you will make enemies along the way. So, try to keep the balance in your kingdom and reign as long as possible.
- Reigns have a simple user interface with easy game rules.
- Some events continue for centuries, where you see the world changing around you.
- It has a linear timeline, so your decisions can affect your fate later.
- You can build your dynasty and decide who will take your place as a king.
10000000 is an RPG Matching Game where you match tiles and run for as long as possible. Collect coins along the way and fight monsters to get bonuses. From solving puzzles to magic attacks, the app has it all.
You are an adventurer trapped in a dungeon full of treasures and monsters. You have to earn 10,000,000 points in a single run to escape. The user can only move forward if you solve all the matching tile challenges.
- 10,000,000 has special items in your backpack to help you solve the puzzles.
- Match staves and swords and create real weapons to fight the monsters.
- If you cannot solve a matching game, use a magic spell to change all the tiles.
- Fight monsters and collect loot. Use it to upgrade your gear to become stronger.
17. Asphalt 8 – Car Racing Game
Asphalt 8 is part of the Asphalt franchise. The app gives you a virtual ride in over 300 licensed vehicles. Enjoy driving the latest models on different streets. You can enjoy the app in online and offline mode. There are over 75 tracks where you can drive your vehicle. You can play as a single-player or multiplayer. Install the app to enjoy driving Porsche and Lamborghini.
In Asphalt 8, you choose from hundreds of vehicles to participate in an exciting race. Drive the most luxurious cars by the top companies in the world. Live your dream as you drive the best cars and ride the best bikes.
- Asphalt has a nice collection of licensed cars and motorbikes.
- It lets you customize and design a racing vehicle for yourself.
- Take risks and pull off stunts by fast driving through the air.
- Challenge other players in different racing seasons in career mode.
Zenge is a puzzle game that can hold your attention for long hours. The settings are simple and very relaxing. The beautiful background music will soothe your soul as you try to solve the puzzles. There are no tutorials or points for solving the challenges. You play the puzzles and enjoy the beautiful visuals of Zenge.
Zenge tells the story of Eon, a loner stuck between different worlds and times. Play the puzzle challenges and explore the strange world of Zenge.
- Zenge is a gaming app with lots of fun puzzles to solve.
- Enjoy the stunning art by the famous illustrator Konrad Januszewski.
- The app has high ratings in the gaming world due to its unique gameplay.
- Do not stress over points. The app is all about having fun with puzzles.
Crashlands is a masterpiece in the world of gaming apps. Find your way through Crashlands, where you build a home and battle for survival. Make friends as you discover ancient secrets and new locations. Fight your enemies off with many unique items.
Play as Flux Dabes, who is a galactic trucker. An evil alien called Hewgodooko attacks his shipment with valuable packages. Now Flux finds himself stranded on an alien planet. Help Flux to collect his lost packets and save the world from the villains.
- Crashlands has it all. Build projects, interact with other characters, and fight battles.
- There are 500+ items for crafting that you can use.
- Your inventory is auto-managed. So you can concentrate on your quest.
- You get to tame unique creatures and even use them as sidekicks.
20. Leo’s Fortune
Leo’s Fortune is another paid games app. Join Leo on a dangerous journey that is full of traps. All the levels are hand-crafted to create a beautiful game setting. Complete Leo’s Fortune to unlock the Hardcore Mode, where you must finish the game without dying.
A cunning thief stole Leo’s precious gold. Help Leo on his quest to search for his gold in different parts of the world. There are vicious traps set out to stop him. Every move decides if Leo will be successful or not.
- Leo’s Fortune has some of the most beautiful fictional locations.
- It includes 24 levels of brutal traps and complex puzzles.
- The colorful animation and the smooth controllers will impress you.
- Use the Cloud Save feature to use the app on different devices.
What is the best paid Android game?
It is hard to tell which is the best-paid game app for you. It depends on many factors. You first have to check which genre you like. Then check the price to see if the app is worth that much. Also, read the reviews and learn the pros and cons of the apps. Make sure you read the game requirements before paying for the app. Some apps need ample storage space to download. Others require specific Android versions to run smoothly. You might experience glitches, or phone hangs if the app is incompatible with your device.
Were you able to go through our entire list of the best Android paid apps games? If you have, you know which apps you will like. After reading, you will at least know the different genres available on the Play Store. Let me know which one you bought. I hope it was worth your money. Thank you for reading my article till the end. Share my article with other gamers to guide them in the right direction.