Mathematics is an important subject. To be more decisive in math, we need to practice more and more. So we feel the requirement of the best math apps for Android phones. Those math tutor apps will become your best company. In your leisure time, you may use the math problem-solving app to remove the nervousness about mathematics. On the other hand, the math app will make you confident and knowledgeable.
Best Math Apps For Android
In the series of Apps review today, we will review the Top 20 Best Math Apps for Android. Those apps are selected based on popularity, user feedback, and quality of content. So have fun with the maths problem-solving app as your math tutor.
Photomath is one of the most popular and best math apps to solve math on an Android phone. It can read and solve math problems instantly by using mobile camera apps. It shows how to approach to solve any mathematical problem, even if it is handwritten or printed.
Photomath is the math superpower for every student. It is best for solving home works. The parents are also dependent on this lucrative math tutor app.
- Beautiful graphs
- Step-by-step explanation
- Smart camera calculator
- Multiple explanation methods
- Animated instructions
- Handwriting recognition
2. Math Tricks
Math Tricks is one of the best educational apps for Android. This App is for those people who want to speed up their math calculation timings. Then your precious time may be utilized on other questions. So it is suitable for competitive exam students.
- Subtraction and Multiplication table
- Division and Multiply a two-digit number by 11
- Square names ending in 5
- Tough multiplication
- Power of two
- Subtracting and Adding numbers close to hundreds
- Multiply and Square numbers between 11 and 19
WolframAlpha is a widely known software company. It has become the source of the learning hub. WolframAlpha has a collection of thousands of algorithms and formulas. It is a multi-faceted calculator and a comprehensive database.
- Statistics & data analysis
- Computational sciences
- Also, many other solutions
Mathematics is an App for formula calculation with variables, products, sums, and sequences. With this App, you can solve linear, cubic, quadratic, and transpose. Because of some beautiful features, it is the best math app.
- Modulo calculation with fractions and big integer
- Solving differential and integral calculus
- Curve sketching, limes, maxima, minima
- Unit conversion
- Algebra, matrices, vectors
- Binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator and number systems
- Complex number calculation
5. Socratic – Math Answers & Homework Help
Socratic – Math Answers & Homework Help is an excellent app for general students. You can solve your homework by uploading a math image. You have to take the photo first. Then you have to submit the solution. This math app is free, customizable, and flexible for all types of math.
- Suitable for Biology, Algebra, US History, or Chemistry
- Step-by-step solution
- Highly visual, jargon-free learning content
- Read homework questions from images
- It teaches you precisely what you need
Mathway is one of the best math Apps for math students. It is the world’s giant math solver and Calculator. Mathway solves the problem instantly, from introductory algebra to complex calculus. It is like a private tutor to address the problem step by step. This maths problem-solving app is genuinely a math tutor app.
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra
7. MalMath: Step-by-Step Solver
MalMath is one of the best math apps to solve offline. It explains the math step-by-step. It can solve integrals, derivatives, limits, trigonometry, logarithms, equations, and algebra. This App is helpful for high school and college students. Support English, Turkish, Albanian, Croatian, Arabic, Portuguese, Azerbaijani, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, and Japanese languages.
- Step-by-step solution
- Easier to understand
- Graph analysis
- Generates math questions
- Save or share solutions
8. GeoGebra Classic
GeoGebra Classic is another best math App for school and college-level students. It is suitable for graphing, spreadsheets, geometry, 3D, computer algebra, and likelihood in one easy-to-use and reliable package — millions of people use this maths problem-solving app for science and math.
- Graphing for plotting functions
- Interactive geometric constructions
- 3D Graph functions, surfaces, and many more 3D objects
- Spreadsheet and data modeling
- Powerful computer algebra system
- Visualize parameters and distributions quickly
- Save and share results with others
9. Cymath – Math Problem Solver
Cymath math tutor app is one of the best math apps for students. It takes the input as a math problem and provides a step-by-step solution. It can solve equation solving, complex numbers, and polynomial division. This App has over one million active installations and a kind review.
- Solve by the photo image
- Step-by-step solution
- Guide for homework
- Can solve almost all types of math problem
- Has pro version
10. Brainly Homework Help & Solver
Brainly Homework Help & Solver is another best math app for all types of students. This App is helpful for homework because it shows the sequential steps of the solution. Binary is the largest community of social learning. More than 80 million students use this math tutor app.
- 24/7 – Unlimited access from anywhere and anytime
- Superfast, Quality Answers – Questions are answered within minutes & monitored by moderators
- Share Your Knowledge – Earn points and gain ranks by helping other students
11. Maths Formulas Free
Maths Formulas Free is an excellent maths problem-solving app for genius and weak students. It is available in many languages and provides a basic formula in mathematics. This App is suitable for school and college-level students.
- Math Tricks
- Analytic Geometry
12. Math Flash Cards (Free)
Math Flash Cards is one of the best math apps for Android for the novice. This excellent App is suitable for children. It has a friendly way and a continent voice to support kids. This App is free, but the paid version is ad-free.
- 0 to 50 for addition and subtraction
- 0 to 20 for multiplication and division
- Option to choose addition, subtraction, multiplication & division together
- Option to permit cards in order
- Opportunity to display correct answer if wrong
- Option to allow three tries
- Alternative to repeated missed cards
13. Complete Mathematics
Complete Mathematics is another beautiful and best math app for Android. It covers fundamental and high school math simply. Its category is so that you can learn math according to your choice. This App has the function of a dictionary.
- Modular Arithmetic
- Financial Arithmetic
- Approximations and Significant Figures
- Amortization and Depreciation
- Compound Interest and percentages
- Number Bases
- Rational Numbers
14. Geometry Pad
Geometry Pad is suitable for geometry students. It is one of the best math apps for Android if you think of geometry. This App is more suitable for teachers if he wants to make class understandable. With this App, you can easily create elaborate geometric sketches and measure everything from your document.
- Compass to create arcs
- Triangle lines
- Circle radius and chord
- Polygons and regular polygons
- Arcs and circular sectors
15. CK-12: Practice Math & Science
CK-12 Practice Math & Science is another best math app for Android for more practice. It has more than 5000 lessons and classes accessible from anywhere or the world. So you can consider it the best math tutor app.
- Practice & Learn at your own pace
- Track work on class assignments.
- Receive reminders for upcoming deadlines
- Thousands of math and science quizzes
- Easily track progress on all subjects
- Improve over time
- Get recommendations for learning
16. All Math Formula
All Math Formula is an excellent math app for Android because it shows all the formulas. It is essential for all math students. You do not need the internet to operate this App. This App has more than 1000 methods.
- Basic Properties & Facts
17. MathPapa – Algebra Calculator
MathPapa Algebra Calculator is another best math app for Android to solve mathematical problems. This App can explain the problem step by step. It can solve the problem offline.
- It can solve linear equations
- Solves quadratic inequalities
- Capable of solving Graphs equations
- Factors quadratic expressions
- Step-by-step order of operations.
- Solve evaluates expressions.
18. Camera Calculator & Math Solve By Photo Calculator
Camera Calculator & Math Solve By Photo Calculator is another excellent math app for Android and smartphones. It is not a scientific calculator, but it can solve math accurately. It is a simple app that takes photos of math and provides step-by-step solutions.
- Step-by-step solutions for many methods
- Photo Calculator as camera calculator
- One kind of Scientific Calculator
- Smart Calculator can solve math solutions from algebra to trig and calculus
- Math Solver
19. Calculator Pro – Get Math Answers by Camera
Calculator Pro supports you to Get Math Answers by Camera. It is one of the best math tutor apps. You have to take a photo of your homework to solve your math and get the solution instantly. It is a multifunctional calculator that contains Scientific Calculator, Basic Calculator, Equations Calculator, and BMI.
- Basic Calculator
- Snap Math
- Answer Checker
- Scientific Calculator
- Equation Calculator
- Calculation History
- Beautiful Interface
20. Fraction Calculator Plus Free
Fraction Calculator Plus Free is the last App of this article. It is an excellent app to solve your math. This App has both features of a calculator and a problem solver. This App is best for the novice because it covers all the basic formulas. As a math student, you can have this best math app for Android.
- Calculations appear in crisp, clear, elegant
- Every result is also shown in decimal
- The innovative triple keypad display
- Every fraction result is automatically
Math in Medicine: The Actual Requirement
In the healthcare sector, math plays a vital role. It assists the doctors in prescribing the correct doses and helps the surgeon apply the perfect medicine. There is a big difference between mg/pound and mg/kg. Moreover, complexity arises in individual blood pressure, body temperature, and repository rate. Math apps help professionals to circulate in a better way. Brighterly can help to solve all of the professional and academic math problems.
Math apps are to solve your math problem. Some apps have the capability of explaining step by step. On the other hand, some apps provide only answers. However, it is one type of best scientific calculator App for Android.
After a lengthy review, we hope you have already got your best math apps for Android. However, if you find something different from this App, please comment below to include it in our review. Please share if you like this app review.