Mathematics is an important subject. To be stronger in math, we need to practice more and more. So we feel the requirement of best math apps for Android phone. Those math tutor apps will become your best company. In your leisure time, you may use the math problem-solving app to remove the nervousness on mathematics. On the other hand, the math app will make you confident and knowledgeable.
Best Math Apps For Android
In the series of Apps review today we will review Top 20 Best Math Apps for Android. Those apps are selected based on popularity, user feedback and quality of content. So have fun with maths problem-solving app as your math tutor.
Photomath is one of the most popular and best math apps to solve math on an Android phone. It can read and solve math problems instantly by using mobile camera apps. It shows how to approach to solve any mathematical problem even if it is handwritten or printed.
Photomath is the math superpower for every student. It is best for solving home works. The parents are also dependent on this lucrative math tutor app.
- Beautiful graphs
- Step-by-step explanation
- Smart camera calculator
- Multiple explanation methods
- Animated instructions
- Handwriting recognition
2. Math Tricks
Math Tricks is one of the best educational apps for Android. This app is for those people who want to speed up their math calculation timings. Then your precious time may be utilized on other questions. So it is suitable for competitive exam students.
- Subtraction and Multiplication table
- Division and Multiply two digit number by 11
- Square names ending in 5
- Tough multiplication
- Power of two
- Subtracting and Adding numbers close to hundreds
- Multiply and Square numbers between 11 and 19
WolframAlpha is a widely known software company. It has become the source of learning hub. It has the collection of thousand on algorithm and formula. It is a multi-faceted calculator and a comprehensive database.
- Statistics & data analysis
- Computational sciences
- Also, many other solutions
Mathematics is an App of formula calculation with variables, products, sums, and sequences. With this App, you can solve linear, cubic, quadratic and transpose. Because of some beautiful features, you can tell it as best math apps.
- Modulo calculation with fractions and big integer
- Solving differential and integral calculus
- Curve sketching, limes, maxima, minima
- Unit conversion
- Algebra, matrices, vectors
- Binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator and number systems
- Complex number calculation
5. Socratic – Math Answers & Homework Help
Socratic – Math Answers & Homework Help app is an awesome app for general students. You can solve your homework by uploading a math image. You have to take the photo at first. Then you have to submit for the solution. This math app is free, customizable and flexible for all types of math.
- Good for Biology, Algebra, US History, or Chemistry
- Step-by-step solution
- Highly-visual, jargon-free learning content
- Read homework questions from images
- Teaches you exactly what you need
Mathway is one of the best math Apps for math students. It is the world largest math solver and a calculator. Mathway solves the problem instantly from basic algebra to complex calculus. It is like a private tutor to address the problem step by step. This maths problem-solving app is genuinely a math tutor app.
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra
7. MalMath: Step by Step Solver
MalMath is one of the best math apps to solve offline. It explains the math step-by-step. It can solve integrals, derivatives, limits, trigonometry, logarithms, equations and algebra. This app is helpful for high school and college students. Support English, Turkish, Albanian, Croatian, Arabic, Portuguese, Azerbaijani, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Japanese language.
- Step by step solution
- Easier to understand
- Graph analysis
- Generates math questions
- Save or share solutions
8. GeoGebra Classic
GeoGebra Classic is another best math Apps for the school and college level students. It is suitable for graphing, spreadsheets, geometry, 3D, computer algebra and likelihood in one easy-to-use and reliable package — millions of people using this maths problem-solving app for science and math.
- Graphing for plotting functions
- Interactive geometric constructions
- 3D Graph functions, surfaces, and many more 3D objects
- Spreadsheet and data modeling
- Powerful computer algebra system
- Visualize parameters and distributions quickly
- Save and share results with others
9. Cymath – Math Problem Solver
Cymath math tutor app is one of the best math apps for the students. It takes the input as a math problem and provides a solution step by step. It can solve equation solving, complex numbers and polynomial division. This app has over one million active installation and kind review.
- Solve by the photo image
- Step-by-step solution
- Guide for homework
- Can solve almost all types of math problem
- Has pro version
10. Brainly Homework Help & Solver
Brainly Homework Help & Solver is another best math apps for all types of students. This app is useful for homework because it shows the sequential steps of the solution. Binary is the largest community of social learning. More than 80 million students use this math tutor app.
- 24/7 – Unlimited access from anywhere and anytime
- Superfast, Quality Answers – Questions are answered within minutes & monitored by moderators
- Share Your Knowledge – Earn points and gain ranks by helping other students
11. Maths Formulas Free
Maths Formulas Free is an excellent maths problem-solving app for both genius and weak students. It is available in many languages and provides a basic formula in mathematics. This app is suitable for school and college level student.
- Math Tricks
- Analytic Geometry
12. Math Flash Cards (Free)
Math Flash Cards is one of the best math apps for Android for the novice. This awesome app is suitable for children. It has in a friendly way and continent voice to support kids. This app is free, but the paid version is ad-free.
- 0 to 50 for addition and subtraction
- 0 to 20 for multiplication and division
- Option to choose addition, subtraction, multiplication & division together
- Option to permit cards in order
- Opportunity to display correct answer if wrong
- Option to allow three tries
- Alternative to repeated missed cards
13. Complete Mathematics
Complete Mathematics is another beautiful and best math apps for Android. It covers basic and high school math simply. Its category is in such a way that you can learn math according to your choice. This app has the function of a dictionary.
- Modular Arithmetic
- Financial Arithmetic
- Approximations and Significant Figures
- Amortization and Depreciation
- Compound Interest and percentages
- Number Bases
- Rational Numbers
14. Geometry Pad
Geometry Pad is suitable for geometry students. It is one of the best math apps for Android if you think for geometry. This app is more suitable for teachers if he wants to make class understandable. With this app, you can easily create elaborate geometric sketches and measure everything from your document.
- Compass to create arcs
- Triangle lines
- Circle radius and chord
- Polygons and regular polygons
- Arcs and circular sectors
15. CK-12: Practice Math & Science
CK-12 Practice Math & Science is another best math apps for Android for more practice. It has more than 5000 lesson and classes which is accessible from anywhere or the world. So you can consider it best math tutor app.
- Practice & Learn at own pace
- Track work on class assignments.
- Receive reminders for upcoming deadlines
- Thousands of math and science quizzes
- Easily track progress on all subjects
- Improve over time
- Get recommendations for learning
16. All Math Formula
All Math Formula is an excellent best math apps for Android because it shows all the formula. It is essential for all math students. You do not need internet to operate this app. This app has more than 1000 method.
- Basic Properties & Facts
17. MathPapa – Algebra Calculator
MathPapa Algebra Calculator is another best math apps for Android to solve a mathematical problem. This app can explain the problem step by step. It can solve the problem offline.
- It can solve linear equations
- Solves quadratic inequalities
- Capable to solve Graphs equations
- Factors quadratic expressions
- Step-by-step order of operations.
- Solve evaluates expressions.
18. Camera Calculator & Math Solve By Photo Calculator
Camera Calculator & Math Solve By Photo Calculator is another awesome best math apps for Android and smartphone. It is not a scientific calculator but can solve math accurately. It is a simple app which takes the photo of math and provides step by step solution.
- Step by step solutions for many methods
- Photo Calculator as camera calculator
- One kind of Scientific Calculator
- Smart Calculator can solve math solutions from algebra to trig and calculus
- Math Solver
19. Calculator Pro – Get Math Answers by Camera
Calculator Pro supports you to get Math Answers by Camera. It is one of the best math tutor app. You have to take a photo of your homework to solve your math and get the solution instantly. It is a multifunctional calculator that contains Scientific Calculator, Basic Calculator, Equations Calculator, and BMI.
- Basic Calculator
- Snap Math
- Answer Checker
- Scientific Calculator
- Equation Calculator
- Calculation History
- Beautiful Interface
20. Fraction Calculator Plus Free
Fraction Calculator Plus Free is the last app of this article. It is an excellent app to solve your math. This app has both features of calculator and problem solver. This app is best for the novice because it covers all basic formula. As a math student, you can have this best math app for Android.
- Calculations appear in crisp, clear, elegant
- Every result is also shown in decimal
- Innovative triple keypad display
- Every fraction result is automatically
Math apps are to solve your math problem. Some apps have the capability of explaining step by step. On the other hand, some apps provide only answer. However it one types of best scientific calculator Apps for Android.
After a lengthy review, we are hopeful that you already got your best math apps for Android. However, if you find something else which is different from this app, please comment below to include in our review. Please share if you like this app review.