We all want to become organized by managing the small task of daily life. A single mistake in your planning can ruin the whole day. It is widespread to forget your routine and impromptu Work because of heavy pressure. Technology has reduced your pressure to a tolerable level. To minimize more pressure, you can now depend on calendar apps. With the help of your small smartphone, you can manage all of your days to day activities, business appointments, the birthday of friends & family, dating time, admission, travel planning, and many more. To support that activity, there are many applications. Today’s discussion will present the top 30 best calendar apps for Android as appointment-scheduling software for small businesses.
Appointment Scheduling Software for Small Businesses
In a large business, you may have a personal assistant to maintain your daily activities. She can inform your schedule from time to time. But keeping a lovely beauty queen as a personal assistant is difficult for the small business owner. So they can rely on appointment scheduling software for small businesses. It will help them to get a notification on the just time or earlier. So there is no requirement for such a personal assistant. That daily planner app is used without any cost. Moreover, it can sync Outlook calendar with Android.
Best 30 Android Calendar App
If you search in the Google play store by writing a “calendar app for Android,” you will find a lot of free scheduling software. You will be confused about installing the best daily planner app because all the application is not secure. It may breach your security and steal your personal information. So we will recommend some tested calendars as the best Android calendar. Close applications are capable of appointment of your busy schedule, managing all of your tasks based on time, notifying you and your friend & family, email to you and a group of people, and the main thing according to your plan. Those calendar apps for Android will act as free scheduling software.
1. Google Calendar
Undoubtedly, Google Calendar is the best Android app to maintain your day-to-day life schedule. It is one of the best appointment-scheduling software for small businesses. It is free for your personal use. If you have this time management and scheduling service, you can access it through any Android browser, smartphone, desktop, iPad, and many other devices.
Google Calendar has some excellent features that never allow you to forget Work. If you schedule any task, it will automatically be synchronized to all your devices. It provides just a time notification or an earlier time if you want. It emails you before every scheduled task so that you remain informed. Google Calendar lets your friends and family know your schedule if you share it with them. If you are habituated to using this novel application, all of your busy schedules will be easy.
Essential features of Google Calendar
- The mobile application desktop and application interface are the same, so it is effortless to use.
- If you provide input on a single device, it will automatically be synchronized with your connected devices.
- It can make an alarm as per your input with notification.
- If you schedule a group meeting, it sends all your group members a notification.
- You can customize the schedule based on several colors per your ‘job’s importance.
- Is it to set the location from the Google map service to make the schedule more interesting?
- It automatically fires emails before each commitment with details based on your input.
- You can embed Google Calendar on your website.
2. Appointment Scheduling Software: DigiCal Calendar Agenda
DigiCal Calendar Agenda is one of the best Android calendar widgets with a simple interface, robust design, clear overview, and personalized color. The Best Web and the Lifehacker recommended this application as one of the best flexible and customizable calendar applications. To view the schedule in an easy method can be the best alternative to Google Calendar.
DigiCal Calendar Agenda is synchronized able with Google Calendar Outlook and Exchange application. It supports seven types of views: year, month, day, week, Agenda, text, and list. Moreover, nine types of customizable weights perform the same task.
DigiCal Calendar Agenda is a premium holiday sports TV and lifestyle calendar with over 56,000 sports and TV schedules. It is also one of Android’s best weather applications because it shows temperatures, humidity, precipitation, wind, pressure, sunrise, and sunset.
More Important Features
- DigiCal Calendar Agenda has improved the night savings mode.
- For easier organizing, it offers 42 different colors.
- The built-in location search helps to find out the place faster.
- It has notifications, snooze, maps, and navigation.
- For the security aspect, it has a local calendar option.
- The first scheduling has a combined date and time picker.
- To schedule, your time supports local and international timing with multiple languages.
3. Android Calendar App: Business Calendar 2
Business Calendar 2 is a fantastic calendar application with powerful features, excellent overview, professional design, beautiful themes, and fully customizable task birthdays and holidays with seven unique widgets. It has everything that you need in a calendar application. The overview of appointments, planning, and schedule makes this application a unique calendar application for Android.
Business Calendar 2 is your organizer that offers a calendar and task organizer in a single application. It popup your event directly in the month view. With your favorite app, you can show and hide your Calendar. Moreover, it is also synchronizable well with Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, and Exchange applications.
This Android calendar application is a quick appointment scheduler that allows entering your event without hassle. It offers an intelligent solution like location title and address based on your previous entry. You can also input your data by voice command, like any voice-to-text Android application. The status bar of this application reminds you and popup, so you are not allowed to forget anything.
- Business Calendar 2 syncs all your applications like Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- You can also sync information for the local Calendar.
- You can invite the attendees to the meeting by this Android calendar application.
- It also shows the agreed personnel who are joining the meeting.
- You can add 600 emotions and Emojis.
- In the premium feature, there is no advertisement, and we can attach files and photos.
- By drag and drop tools, you can add and delete.
- You can privately link and connect personal numbers.
- There are 22 unique themes for different flavors.
4. Android Calendar App: Business Calendar Free
Business Calendar Free is another productivity Android application that can be your best partner in the business. It is exquisite and easy to use. You can discover a new way to note your business events. With this app, you will get a simple event-adding and editing experience. It supports 20+ languages. The developer suggests using the free version before purchase.
- Business Calendar Free allows you to create, edit, and delete events.
- You can see the Calendar View / List View and Different Calendar Styles.
- Password Protection, Event Status, Event Priority.
- There is an option for Dropbox Backup and synchronization.
- Custom Reminder Sound and Snooze Reminder
5. Reminder, ToDos
Reminder, ToDos is one of the best scheduling software for small businesses without any alarm. You can note anything to remember all the events in just a time. It is easy to schedule the birthday, anniversaries, and holidays. It allows you to do the job at the right time. You can also set a reminder to pay the bill at the right time.
6. Android Calendar App: aCalendar – Android Calendar
aCalendar – Android Calendar is one of the best Android calendar apps with 7 powerful widgets. It lets you see the year, month, week, day, and agenda view. A lot of customization and design are available for this app. You can manage the Google Calendar with this application. For the backend and synchronization, it uses the native Calendar. To know the moon phase, you can use the Android Cal App.
- You can configure the public holiday of your locality.
- It offers different types of colors for different types of options.
- It has a professional business features like link contacts, free/busy, private, Invite attendees, and profiles.
- aCalendar – Android Calendar supports more than 30 languages.
- It respects your privacy, so there is no central permission required.
- This app is a proud contributor to the World Land Trust and Rainforest Trust.
7. Appointment Scheduling Software: Calendar
If you love any free, straightforward, simple Android calendar app, you can use the application. It will not bother you with gimmicks or ads. They keep the application for their users, but they have another business called cloud productivity software like SaaS application. To manage your employee and client appointments, they offer a desktop application.
- The Calendar is free of cost.
- It is a fantastic application.
- You will find a historic appointment easily.
8. Android Calendar App: Calendar Widget Month + Agenda
Calendar Widget Month + Agenda is a straightforward but highly customizable appointment scheduling software for small businesses. It shows you an excellent overview of your events. This calendar app has many features, but you must pay for it. In the free version, you can have many features which will suffice your needs. Moreover, you can add it to your home screen like the screenshot app.
- Calendar Widget Month + Agenda shows the events from your Google Calendar.
- It can also show the events from the Outlook Calendar.
- It can synchronize events from Facebook.
- The beautiful and clean design reasonably shows holidays and birthdays.
- The size of this application is tiny to occupy the low memory of your smartphone.
9. Calendar, Personal Planner & Diary – Jorte
Jorte is one of the best Calendar, Personal Planner & Diar and is recommended by many big tech giants. You can use the Android calendar app for your business and personal use. The premium member of Jorte can synchronize the eir Office 365 Business Calendar to Jorte. You also can sync the Evernote to your calendar application. There is also the option to customize the side menu to see today’s event.
- Calendar, Personal Planner & Diary – Jorte is one of the best countdown apps to count the time of the event.
- In your diary, you can add your pictures.
- It has a multi-device syncing and backup facility.
- You can see the lunar Calendar.
- It offers a variety of widgets to your home screen.
- You can see the Daily, Monthly, vertical, and monthly views.
- You also can adjust the first day of the week.
10. Appointment Scheduling Software One Calendar
One Calendar is one of the best alternatives to Google Calendar. It also can be an alternative to Live, iCloud, Exchange, and Office 365. It integrates all of your calendars and offers an easy-to-view overview. You can see your birthday list, appointment, and various schedules.
- The design of One Calendar is effortless.
- Many people love it.
- The professional view of One Calendar is fascinating.
- The 3 calendars view and the personalized theme are straightforward to use.
- You have the opportunity to integrate your apps.
11. New Calendar as Appointment Scheduling Software
You can use the New Calendar to search for the most common features in any schedule application. You can use it with Google Calendar. It supports all the functions like daily, weekly, monthly, and event-wise views. It shows 30+ region holiday lists. At your event time, it notifies you with voice notification.
- New Calendar is the best app to see the Lunar phase, sunrise, and sunset time.
- It offers over 10 widgets with voice typing, including agendas and calendars, clocks, world cities time, and sticky notes.
- You can use both the free and paid version of this application.
12. Android Calendar App: TimeTree – Free Shared Calendar
TimeTree – Free Shared Calendar application helps you to coordinate all the events into a single application. It will remove the burden of keeping the schedule of your day-to-day activities. It is excellent for family planning events. You can use the excellent app to create a shopping list, track anniversaries and dinner plans, pick up kids from daycare and school, and connect the family on vacations.
- TimeTree – Free Shared Calendar is a great app to track academic life.
- For the complicated shift, schedules will keep you tension-free.
- It reminds you of the critical deadline.
- For business owners, it is one of the best appointment-scheduling software for small businesses.
- It is one of the best dating fix apps for the couple to manage their schedule.
- It allows you to manage multiple calendars from a single application.
13. Appointment Scheduling Software: Simple Calendar
If you have a low-end device, we would like you to recommend the Simple Calendar app. It can also make the schedule for your future events smooth. Simple Calendar does not require your root permission. It can be considered one of the best calendar applications for Android.
- Simple Calendar shows your past events.
- The notification is sticky to see all the events in a birds-eye view.
- You can schedule everything you like.
14. TimeBlocks -Calendar/Todo/Note
TimeBlocks -Calendar/Todo/Note is an Android calendar app to fix appointments, events, and to-do lists. It offers a colorful drag and drops experience of your daily events. Without the clutter, you can see Your life at a glance. No matter how many events you have added, you can see them all in a list view. You can edit all with colors and make it your priority.
- Losing your events in TimeBlocks -Calendar/Todo/Note is impossible.
- For your sensitive task, you can set the alarms.
- You can add location and important notes for each alert.
- You have unlimited opportunities to keep notes and to do tasks.
- The flexible widget shows you the daily, weekly, and monthly views.
15. Appointment Scheduling Software: Calendar+ Schedule Planner App
Calendar+ Schedule Planner App is the best schedule planner application for business applications and your planning. It offers an easily customizable schedule planner. You can add all types of schedules and events with a single go. Moreover, you can synchronize all personal events from a single place seamlessly. So booking your appointment and schedule is very easy with this calendar application.
- Calendar+ Schedule Planner App is the best personal appointment manager to fix your schedule.
- You can easily add, delete, copy, and overwrite your planning smartly.
- On your smartphone home screen, you can add this calendar application.
- The excellent theme like darkness and modern translucent will fascinate you.
- Calendar+ Schedule Planner App is the perfect business plan for small business personnel.
- You can use it as one of the best family calendar apps to manage your anniversary.
16. Business Calendar: Planner, Organizer & Widgets
A person needs Android Calendar’s features for personal and business uses. Everything is provided to your Business Calendar. It provides an excellent overview of all of your events to manipulate your events. Many reputed companies like Lifehacker and Fast company have awarded it. You can use the favorite bar for the first overview of a day’s events. It can directly get access from all of your calendars. Moreover, you can use the scroll zoom-in and out features for better intuitive interaction.
- A color-coded year and month view.
- Updo 14 days, you can scroll and zoomable multi-day view.
- Many options for recurrent events.
- The business Calendar also shows the birthday of your contract.
- To optimize the workflow, you take the help of the context-sensitive system.
- The free version of Business Calendar is ad-supported but offers all the features.
- The app theming, comprehensive reminder functionality, and import & export facility make it unique.
17. Calendar Daily – Planner 2023
Another Android calendar widget we want to introduce is Calendar Daily – Planner 2023. It supports various features like Day View at a glance, Week View at a glance, Month View at a glance, and Year View, For the continuous and smooth scrolling displays of all events for a particular day. Directly you can go to today’s date to add or delete your events.
- Calendar Daily – Planner 2023 is entirely free.
- You can see the 2X3 schedule view widget and the 3X3 month view widget.
- All the events like birthdays ad holidays are at your hand.
- You can also integrate it with Google Calendar.
- Preparing to-do lists, events, and schedules with this Android calendar app is easy.
- With the custom view preparation, you can add it based on custom time.
18. Android Calendar App: Holiday Calendar Free
You can use this application if you need an Android Holiday Calendar for Free. It is a beautiful application with a fascinating design to provide a comprehensive holiday. You can choose your country from the global calendar app. The citizens of various countries like Singapore, the USA, the Philippines, China, South Africa, India, Malaysia, the UK, Canada, Russia, Malaysia, and the UAE use the application. They accept suggestions over email so that you can add the holidays of your country.
- With this free holiday calendar, you can plan your vacation.
- It covers all religious festivals and public holidays.
- You can add your holidays to this application.
- When you select the default country, it will show that particular country’s holidays.
- In the widget option, you can see the upcoming holidays.
19. Calendar Planner Schedule Agenda
Calendar Planner Schedule Agenda is another free scheduling software. With a single planning app, you can manage your business schedules. The event planner application can offer personalized views and options for you. The quick scheduling feature can add new events and programs at a go. The robust and clean agenda view is suitable for managing Day, Week, Month, Year, Agenda, and List views.
- Calendar Planner Schedule Agenda is best for managing Premium holidays, finance, and lifestyle.
- It is easy to celebrate the birthday of this application.
- You can manage your Work and life balance from the schedule app.
- The Android widget can be set on your smartphone’s home screen.
- It can alert the right moment for the correct notification.
- Calendar Planner Schedule Agenda also offers the paid version.
20. Calendar – Agenda, Tasks, and Events
Calendar – Agenda, Tasks, and Events is another best schedule app that provides discipline in life. It is a complete and practical calendar app that can save you time. This app is swift and customizable to track all of your events. Each event provides just-in-time notification in the daily, monthly, weekly, and yearly recurrence.
- Calendar – Agenda, Tasks, and Events never allow you to forget any event.
- It integrates all the events into a single calendar.
- This daily planner app has 2023 US Local Holidays, Commemorative dates, and Seasons.
- You will never forget anyone’s birthday because it syncs all the birthday dates.
- The Task listing is dynamic, and easy to add new tasks.
- You will get two types of themes White and Dark.
21. ZenDay: Calendar, Tasks, Todo
ZenDay is one of the best Android calendars to organize better and maintain your work/life balance. Because of this app, there is no requirement to list your apps. So, the unique integration of your tasks inside your 3D timeline can set your working time. You also can reschedule the task automatically. The color-coded facility can mark your task quickly.
- ZenDay: Calendar, Tasks, Todo can schedule tasks & meetings with all your calendars.
- It sets future tasks based on your priority.
- This calendar app for Android sets your deadlines and gets reminded.
- It also debriefs on your previous weeks.
- You can zoom in, zoom out, and move your timeline.
- Moreover, do everything in the 3D view.
- It takes all of your access.
22. Informant Appointment Scheduling Software
Informant is another best Android calendars, Tasks, Notes, and Contacts managers in one location. In your busy life, you will get to relax with this app. But, to use all the features, you must use the premium version. It is built over the calculation of 18 years. It is developed based on several built-in views, including Day, Month, Week, and more. You can select the days to range with the adjustable multi-day vies.
- You can enter the events in your natural language.
- In the written notes, you can attach the contract info.
- While traveling, you can adjust the built-in TravelAssist™ to help manage the event time zones.
- There are many options like User-Defined Smart Groups, Parent/Child tasks, Group Parent/Child tasks in the calendar view, and much more.
- Moreover, it synchronizes Google Calendar, Google Tasks, Evernote, Dropbox Backup, and Toodledo.
23. CloudCal Calendar Agenda Planner Organizer To Do
CloudCal is one of the best productivity and calendar apps to integrate all your events into a single platform. The Magic Circles transform your days into the faces like a clock. You can see your busy and relaxed schedule with a bird’s eye view. This is the best application to synchronize your events from Google Calendar, Evernote, Dropbox, Meetup, and Eventbrite. But, this application does not integrate with Facebook because of privacy. They are expecting to integrate with Facebook as soon as possible.
- CloudCal allows us to Tackle personal and professional tasks.
- You can Move through your monthly view very fast.
- It can synchronize all your applications, like Google Calendar, Evernote, Eventbrite, Outlook/Exchange, and Meetup.
- Flexible reminders yearly, monthly, and daily with Configurable snooze levels.
- It offers Drag and drops appointments and tasks
- Quick event creation feature.
- You will get Open and use Maps, Waze, or another map application in the pro features.
24. Calendar Notify – Widget, Lock, and Status bar
Use the Calendar Notify – Widget, Lock, and Status bar app to manage your days effortlessly. You can use this app besides any other Android calendar app. You can access all of your Agenda from an Android device. Moreover, you can add a beautiful design and customize it to your choice. Moreover, you also can place the app on your lock screen.
- Your design can change the appearance of your Agenda.
- In the advanced editor, you can customize it in advance.
- It provides a ton of options to manage.
- The premium option allows you to do many things.
- You can customize the dynamic time setting.
25. Android Calendar App: Event Flow Calendar Widget
The Event Flow Calendar Widget is another best widget for your smartphone. This clean and beautiful app offers many features and customization options. It is a free Android Calendar, but the pro features offer more options. This app does not require much permission to run.
- Event Flow Calendar Widget offers a lot of widgets grouped by day.
- You can see all types of views.
- It is one of the best Weather apps to show the forecast for the next 5 days.
- The default color and font are fantastic to use.
26. Calendar Widget (key)
The calendar Widget (key) is not the standalone app but the license key of a Wonderful calendar Widget. Most of its users provide good reviews and recommendations. It has more than 1 lac active installation. Calendar Widget (key) is the product of IT Benefit, which was discussed earlier.
- You need a license to support further development.
- It will remove the trial expired notification.
- It will unlock the extra options.
27. Appointment Scheduling Software: CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks
CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks is a beautiful Android Calendar App to manage dates, schedules, and events. It offers many options to manage the events as per your requirement. You can synchronize your past, present, and future events by the setting options. Moreover, you can synchronize your significant events from other professional Android calendar apps like Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, CalDAV, and iCloud.
- CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks is one of the best Android weather apps to know the weather updates.
- You can use the drag-and-drop options to move and copy your events.
- It offers various Agenda views like Settings > Display and Use > Agenda view.
- You can show various types of calendar views.
- It helps to attach Evernote notes to the events.
- You also can attach photos and files.
28. Any. do: Todo list, Calendar, Planner & Reminders
Any. do: Todo list, Calendar, Planner & Reminders is the editor’s choice by Google. It can effectively organize your daily tasks, reminders, checklists, calendar events, to-do lists, notes, grocery or shopping lists, etc. It synchronizes all the events in such a way there is no chance to forget the events.
- You can set the event and reminder with voice. In that case, you can use the Speech to Text app to make extensive notes.
- It integrates with many Android Apps like Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
- The intuitive drag-and-drop option will make you happy.
- It has over 1 million active installations, so you can also use it by closing your eyes.
29. TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar
We want to introduce another best Android Calendar app with FossGuru readers. It is TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar. With this app, you can manage time, stay focused, make the schedule, Work, and everywhere else. It also allows you to set your personal goals based on various events. Moreover, the intuitive design and personalized features will give you unique feelings.
- This Android calendar app can Sync across the Web, Android, iOS, Mac & PC.
- It is easy to create notes and events faster with this app.
- You will get a clear overview of your schedules like day, month, and yearly view.
- The Built-in Pomo Timer, Seamless collaboration, and Flexible recurring tasks will make you happier.
- You can choose a variety of themes based on your personality.
30. Android Calendar App: TimeTable++ Schedule
We can recommend more wonderful apps like TimeTable++ Schedule if you need a free calendar app. It is free, but you can remove the advertisement by buying the application. It allows you to share your timetable with your friends without any registration. Moreover, the unique notification mode line between vibration and mute makes it awesome.
- TimeTable++ Schedule is very easy to use.
- It is easy to manage Homework, notes, notifications, Exams, and marks.
- It supports Pictures and audio recordings.
- Suitable for Device muting during lessons and countdown to the next lesson.
- You can share an Unlimited number of timetables with your friends.
After a lengthy review, there will be a question about the best Android Calendar App. No doubt, Google Calendar is the best. However, it depends on your personality. But suppose you search for a Google Calendar alternative. In that case, you can use DigiCal Calendar Agenda, aCalendar, CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks, and Event Flow Calendar Widget as the best Android Calendar app. if you have any recommendations on Appointment Scheduling Software. You can comment below about your favorite Android Calendar Widget.