Machine learning is the real-life application of artificial intelligence to learn and execute tasks automatically without the interference of human beings. It is the scientific study of various mathematical, statistical, and geometrical models organized through algorithms. To implement those algorithms, you need knowledge of machine learning language. ML language will help you to develop your desired machine learning project. Moreover, those languages will boost your IT career to get a splendid job in the field of artificial intelligence.
Best Machine Learning Language
ML is a vast area where ML architecture is done by a different machine learning language. All of the ML languages do not apply to you. But the purpose of today’s endeavor is to appraise the salient points of different languages for the assimilation of deep learning and artificial intelligence. You can complete your machine learning thesis project in any of the functional languages. Moreover, I am not writing the serial based on any importance. Let’s have some idea of the Top 20 Best Machine Learning Language to Boost IT Career in 2022.
1. C# Machine Learning
C# is one of the best machine learning languages to develop any application in the .NET framework. Microsoft created an ML.NET package that provides the basic functionality of machine learning. Moreover, it is easy to add various functions from C#. If you want to implement AI with machine learning, then C# will be the best choice.
Various Projects With C#
- Using C#, you can develop a lot of machine learning projects. Some of them are enumerated below:
- You can develop intelligent email filtering using.NET, the framework of a desktop application.
- Integration with social media like Twitter sentiment analytics.
- Credit card fraud detection can be one of the best ML projects using C#.
- If you want to develop a cyberattacks prevention tool, you can make it with C#.
- C# supports many forecasting projects like foreign exchange rate prediction.
- C# has a contribution to business applications and customer segmentation.
Other Features of C#
- Without the help of UI C#, Windows service long runs the process.
- It also develops client-server and web applications.
- The web applications support functionality over HTTP.
- C# is also good for extensive data analysis.
- Using ML.NET is much easier than in another language.
- Deep Playground is another educational project.
- TensorFlow.js: It is an open-source library that allows us to implements machine learning through the browser.
- Machine learning tools: Another high ML library performs the mathematical, statistical, and data processing tasks through supervised learning.
- Keras.js: This framework offers GPU mode support using WebGL. It works as a backend framework, such as the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK).
- Brain.js: It is specialized for designing the process and implementing neural networks.
- STDLib: It is used for implementing high-performing machine learning models and numerous machine learning projects.
3. C++ Machine Learning
C++ is most of our first language of programming. After arising the concept of machine, learning Python has taken the position of C++. But, you can code your machine learning language in C++. Moreover, many people use C++ instead of python because of its fastness. If you want to develop machine learning in a production system, you can go for C++.
Various Projects With C++
- Machine Learning Gladiator: It is an old concept to set a goal out of the box. This model helps import data, Clean data, Splitting it into train/test or cross-validation sets,
- Pre-processing, Transformations and, Feature engineering.
- Iris Flowers Classification
- BigMart Sales Prediction
- Sentiment Analysis using the Twitter Dataset
- Movie Recommender System with the Movielens Dataset
Other Features of C++
- C++ is fast, and performance is very high.
- Because of extensive mathematical operations, C++ provides an extensive library.
- It is a cross-platform language that means you can write a program for any operating system.
- C++ is good for upgrading the existing apps but if you want to develop new apps, go for any newer language.
4. GoLang Machine Learning
Google has brought a new machine learning platform for ML developers widely known as GoLang. It is similar to c/C++, so all the library functions and calling procedures are the same. It is more efficient and easy to deploy than its competitors. GoLang is user-friendly, so it facilitates evolving codebases, concurrent/distributed systems and Improves collaboration with developers. It has integration with other languages so that you can call functions from other programming languages.
Various Projects With GoLang
GoLang is a product of Google. Much big organization has implemented this single application for developing their projects. Some of the projects with GoLang machine learning language are:
- Docker: The potential big organization can implement the Docker project. It helps to work against vendor lock-in. It helps to expand the organization in the local environment. If you want to implement new technology, you can use the GoLang programing language to implement with Docker.
- Etcd: It is an open-source distributed key-value store that written in GoLang. It provides a reliable way to store data across a cluster of the machine.
- Kubernetes is another open-source application that manages containerized applications across multiple hosts, offers development, and maintains the application.
- Syncthing: This ongoing file-sharing project was developed by GoLang machine learning language. It works on both Lan and the internet, so it does not require any advanced configuration.
- InfluxDB: it is another time series program used for storing and querying data, processing.
Other Features of GoLang
- The compilation capabilities of GoLang are pretty good because, along with its module, it links all its dependency libraries into one binary file.
- It is more resource-efficient and fast.
- It has integration with Cloud IDE and debugging tools.
5. PHP Machine Learning
If you need a high-level machine learning and deep learning library, you may use PHP programming language. This open-source and free programming language is developer-friendly that supports high-level API. PHP algorithm supports cross-validation, preprocessing aad neural network. PHP-ML is licensed under MIT license. It is a server-side scripting language that can develop various machine learning projects.
Various Projects With PHP
- You can develop various ML projects using PHP. Some of the projects are:
- Calculating Census Income Data, managing Movie Lens Data, Trip History Data, Human Activity Recognition Data, and Wine Quality Data Machine Learning projects.
- Image Recognition, Speech Recognition, Medical diagnosis, Statistical Arbitrage, and Learning associations machine learning project.
Other Features of PHP
- PHP-ML can implement various machine learning models like Classification, Regression, Clustering, Metric, etc.
- PHP also can be used for neural networks.
- Many machine learning developers are well acquainted with the PHP prediction algorithm.
- PHP also supports artificial intelligence in ML.
6. Octave Machine Learning
GNU Octave is a high-level programing language used for developing machine learning projects. It supports both linear and non-linear problems and is very compatible with MATLAB. Octave Machine Learning helps to learn algorithms transparently. It is a great machine learning language for implementing prototyping and various experient.
Various Projects With Octave
- Octave supports various mathematical models so you can prepare a project with structural data.
- You can develop various simulation-type projects.
- Where prototyping is required, you can implement Octave.
Other Features of Octave
- Octave supports all the operating systems.
- This program is as elementary to use as any other programming language.
- It is good for prototyping.
- It is a free alternative to MATLAB.
7. Julia Machine Learning
Julia is a high-level machine learning language that has some unique features to learn and utilize. If you are an ML developer, you will be excited about a new programming language like Julia. The syntax of this language is similar to Python. It is highly effective for probability and statical analysis. Though it is not object-oriented, it has some unique tools like predictive modeling, visualization and, machine learning.
Various Projects With Julia
- Julia is used for astronomy projects.
- It can be used for developing medical projects like Diabetic Retinopathy.
- The project of a comprehensive analytics solution.
Other Features of Julia
- The programming language Julia comes ready with Flux, a state-of-the-art framework.
- This dynamic programming language can be used for computational science.
- It is faster than MATLAB.
- Julia is not OOP but offers many tools.
8. node js Machine Learning
Various Projects Node js
- You can develop a real-time piano using a neural network.
- You can make a webcam controller project to run on the browser.
- A movie mirror project can be the interesting one using node js.
Other Features of node js
- Node. Js is better for Website development.
- Node. Js uses an event-driven and non-blocking I/O model.
- It is lightweight and efficient,
- Node. Js is perfect for data-intensive real-time applications.
9. Scala Machine Learning
Scala is another machine learning language that is used for deep learning. Data scientists considered it a distinguished programming language in recent years. It is a compiled language where the program is faster than Python. To learn the programing language, you need knowledge of statistics and mathematics.
Various Projects With Scala
- Regular & Harmonic Chart Patterns.
- Confirm the pattern’s validity.
- Learn How to Scan different Chart patterns.
- Create attractive & consistent profits in the Stock Market.
Other Features of Scala
- Scala is a high-level language that compiles object-oriented programming and functionality.
- It is a good choice for data science in implementing big data.
- Python is easier than Scala. The importance of Scala is also more.
10. Machine Learning with R
R is a free software environment that compels and runs many Windows, Mac, and UNIX platforms. It is a GNU project that is used for developing statistical and mathematical models. R was developed in Bell Laboratories by John Chambers and colleagues. Ris the implementation of S but not as easy as Python. To work on machine learning, R users have to take pain at the beginning.
Machine Learning Project With R
R Machine learning language is used widely to develop ML Projects. It is good for an end to end data science and big data projects. R already covered a long way to proves its capability in real-world life. Some R projects are:
- Music recommendation system using R ML language.
- Wine quality prediction project using R.
- You can prepare a statical model of credit default by R.
- Forecasting inventory demand with historical data using R.
- Coupon Purchase Prediction Machine Learning Project using R ML Language.
Important Features of R
- Machine learning is based on clustering and finding predictive patterns where R is used to support the prediction.
- If you want to use the k-Nearest Neighbors (KNN) machine learning model, you can use R.
- You will get different machine learning ebooks using R.
- R is rich with various libraries, functions variables, various plotting charts, and many other video tutorials.
11. Kotlin Machine Learning
Kotlin is a general-purpose cross-platform and statistical type programming language that incorporates Java. It has caught the attention of the Android community by compiling it down to Java bytecode. The main focus of Kotlin is on interoperability, safety, clarity, and tooling support of machine learning. Because of the statical features, many java developers shifted and rewrote their Android apps with Kotlin.
Machine Learning Project With Kotlin
Many Machine Learning Project of Java and Python has shifted towards Kotlin because of many reasons. If you want to write 10000 line coding, then it is better to choose Kotlin than Python. Some ML projects with Kotlin are:
- Various projects of neural networks.
- Clustering air quality data projects using Kotlin.
- Machine learning projects based on Android applications are done by Kotlin.
Important Features of Kotlin
- Kotlin is a supervised machine learning language.
- It supports various types of algorithms and machine learning languages.
- If you want to implement an artificial neural network and linear regression, you can use this ML language.
- Kotlin is good for training and testing.
- In various aspects, Kotlin is best for the machine learning ecosystem.
12. Semi-Supervised Learning Python
Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. If you need dynamically typed, garbage-collected, and multiple programming paradigms, you must use this procedural, object-oriented, and functional programming machine learning language. It is useable as an extension language that offers easy to use automation interface. Python is concise and readable that has a versatile workflow to stand behind machine learning and artificial intelligence. It is the most used programming language for machine learning language.
Machine Learning Project With Python
- Amazon Product recommendations, LinkedIn, Facebook, and even search engines are based on Python machine learning language.
- If you need to collect data from various channels, you can make the project of Python.
- If you want to develop any IoT Project, Python is one of the best machine learning languages.
- You can do many other projects using Python, for example:
- Identifying Twits on Twitter
- Finding the Frauds
- Catching Crooks on the Hook
- Uber Helpful Customer Support
- Barbie With Brains
- Netflix ‘n’ Change
- Python is a great object-oriented, interpreted, open-source, and interactive programming language.
- It supports various Cloud IDE.
- Python is slower than many other programming languages.
- It can integrate various third-party languages and platforms.
13. Clojure Machine Learning
I want to introduce another machine learning language with FossGuru readers. Clojure’s programming language is a general-purpose dynamic programming language that combines all scripting languages with a robust infrastructure for multithreaded programming. This powerful programming language supports a rich set of immutable, persistent data structures that offers a simple, coherent, and powerful tool. As a machine learning project developer, you can use this Clojure ML language.
Machine Learning Project With Clojure
You can develop various deep learning projects using the Powerful programming language Clojure. Some of the probable projects of Clojure can be:
- Various projects of data reading, processing, and prediction.
- If you want to develop any Business Intelligence Software – BI Tools, you can use this Clojure ML language.
- Clojure is designed to be hosted on JVM.
- This system utilizes runtime polymorphism that is easy to change and extend.
- It is a member of the Lisp family of languages.
- The development of Clojure is dynamic. So data loaded, adding features, fixing bugs, testing will be easy.
14. NLP With Deep Learning
National Language Processing (NLP) is an artificial intelligence that understands human speech as we speak. The purpose of this language is to get the job done by voice command. If you want to integrate machine learning with artificial intelligence, you can use the NLP machine learning language.
Machine Learning Project With NLP
If you want to develop any system that understands human voice, you can do a project with NLP. You can develop customer support-related projects using NPL. Some of the possible ML projects of NLP are:
- Teach a Neural Network to Read Handwriting
- Investigate Enron
- Language detector
- Write ML Algorithms from Scratch
- My Social Media Sentiment
- Predictive text generator
- Media monitor
- Improve Health Care and
- Various projects of deep learning.
- NPL uses a natural language processing algorithm.
- You can integrate all the programming languages with NLP.
- It has many other features like text planning, sentence planning, and text understanding.
15. Elixir Machine Learning
Elixir is a dynamic, functional language that is used for scalable and useable applications. It is also a general-purpose, functional, and concurrent programming language used to build distributed fault-tolerant applications. Various big companies like Moz, Bleacher Report, E-MetroTel, Discord, Pinterest, The Outline, Inverse, Divvy, FarmBot, PagerDuty are using the Elixir language of machine learning.
Machine Learning Project With Elixir
- Deep learning with Elixir.
- Neural network project
- Matrix product calculation with Elixir
- Elixir runs on lightweight threads that exchange information through massage.
- Elixir provides supervisors with fault tolerance.
- It is an A growing ecosystem that offers to create projects, manage tasks and, run tests.
16. Swift for Machine Learning
The swift machine programming language is a compiled programming language of Apple Inc for the iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS and, Linux users. It is the fast, fantastic, and interactive programming language to combine all modern languages. It is a new programming language for the coders that runs on most of the hardware.
Machine Learning Project With Swift
- You can develop many machine learning projects for iOS users using Swift.
- It supports many other IoT platforms so that you can develop any project using Swift.
- Swift supports closure support.
- This Protocol-oriented programming can be used for any purpose.
- Swift uses the same runtime as C.
- It can compare with many other programming languages.
17. Perl Deep Learning
The Practical Extraction and Reporting Language or Perl is a general-purpose, high-level, interpreted, and dynamic language. Larry Wall developed this Unix scripting language in the year 1987. It borrows features from other programming languages like shell script (sh), AWK, sed, and C. After 30 years of development, and it offers 25,000 extensions on CPAN.
Machine Learning Project With Perl
- Many big projects like DuckDuckGo, Slashdot, Craigslist, IMDb, LiveJournal, and Ticketmaster are using Perl.
- If you want to make any portable project on Windows and Unix, you can use Perl.
- You can implement the project with other projects written by the C programming language.
- Perl supports many Source Code editors for developing projects.
- It is an activity-developed software so you can contribute if you want.
- There are over 300 groups of the forum for Perl support.
- You can use its 25000 extension module.
18. Rust Programming Languages
Rust is a machine learning programming language that empowers coders to build efficient and reliable software. It is fast and memory-efficient that collects garbage without a runtime error. It enables you to eliminate many classes of bugs at compile-time with its rich Compiler and Editors. Over a hundred companies use machine learning languages like Firefox, Dropbox, Cloudflare, etc.
Machine Learning Project With Rust
- Redox Operating System
- Mozilla Firefox
- Rust is a memory-efficient and fast programming language.
- This robust ecosystem is suitable for the command line.
- It is good for network service.
- Rust is an excellent fit for large corporations on embedded devices to scalable web services.
- Rust is an object-oriented programming language.
19. Haskell Programming Languages
The last machine learning language of today’s discussion is Haskell (programming language) languages. It is a purely functional, statically typed, and general-purpose programming language used for teaching and research. You can use it in a factory for industrial IoT applications. Haskell possesses several programming language features.
Machine Learning Project With Haskell
- You can do the various project with Haskell like:
- ShellCheck: a tool for static analysis. It can be used for shell scripts.
- Darcs: A version control system.
- Corrode: C to Rust translator
- PostgREST: A fully RESTful API from any existing PostgreSQL database.
- Haskell is a non-strict, purely functional programming language.
- It is considered a medium-level or low-level language.
- Strong data typing is combined with polymorphism.
- It takes a shorter development time with high reliability.
20. TypeScript Programming Languages
Machine Learning Project With TypeScript
- Microsoft uses this for various ML projects.
Important Feature of TypeScript
- You can install a command-line TypeScript compiler as a Node.js package.
- It has interaction also with Visual Studio 2017, Eclipse, Vim, WebStorm, and Emacs.
All the machine learning language is not required for developing ML projects. The endeavor was to make you introduced to several ML languages. Instead of developing any project or taking any decision, you can consult with machine learning service providers to get the details. In my subsequent writing, I will try to cover all ML ideas to start a new project. Until then, keep in touch.
Saved as a favorite!, I love your web site!