The IoT platform is a multi-layer technology used for connecting various devices, applications, and infrastructures. Before discussing the IoT platform latest discuss some words regarding the internet of things. Internet of things or IoT is an interrelated system who is connect computing devices digital machine in real-life situations and provides the maximum advantage to humans. Iot is a combination of multiple technologies, machine learning, embedded systems software, artificial intelligence, and various automated services. To become a successful internet of things developer you need some IoT skills which are discussed in my earlier article. In today’s article, we will discuss IoT platform, the benefit of that platform and various Internet of Things platforms for the development of Internet of Things applications.
What is IoT Platform
Iot platform is support software that connects data network, edge hardware software and your required devices for the development of Internet of Things applications. It is an end to end software framework that gathers information from sensors, devices, networks, and various software. It is capable of managing ongoing tasks like data visualization and automates the environment. Internet of Things platform can be compared with middleware which collects data from SaaS and mobile applications. This software manages the devices, allows remote connection from various devices, manages data and enables analytics and visualization.
IoT platforms can provide immense value for business because it is a vital component of the IoT ecosystem. It provides ahead for making various IoT projects. Because of this, it platforms the development of IoT applications has become easier and cheaper for the internet of things developers as well as the internet of things companies.
The Advantage of IoT Platform
There are some advantages to the platform of IoT. Those are as follow:
- Since the platform is an important part of its development, therefore, there is a requirement to know all about this internet of things platform.
- Iot platforms integrate all web services and business applications.
- From the various types of sensors, this platform collects data, visualize and analyze.
- For the users, it provides authentication and extensive security.
- This platform is capable of handling various types of Software, hardware and communication protocol.
- it is highly effective for sensors and embedded systems.
- This internet of things platform integrates with information technology and various cloud services like SaaS, pass.
- It controls various physical objects and provides a connection like a machine to machine communication.
- To monitor the situation and provide information to the cloud.
- Moreover, because of the IoT platform all of us getting a better quality of life.
The Condition of Selecting IoT Platform
The internet of things is costly moreover there are a lot of IoT platforms available in the digital market. So before you implement any IoT applications you should be more meticulous regarding the selection of the platform. Some selection criteria are given for you:
The pricing of the IoT platform where is from organization to organization. Now the question is the capability of your company for recording this platform. In the later part of this article, I will provide a list of various platforms. You may pick any of those for the development of Internet of Things applications.
Among various IoT skills, the capability of handling the IoT platform is the vital one. do you have the capability to use all types of the platform? If the answer is yes, then this article may not be suitable for you. On the other hand, before implementing an IoT project you must be careful regarding the cost of IoT consultants.
Your Specific Needs
Before going to use any IoT platform you master draws a figure of your requirement. Based on your requirement you will be capable of selecting any suitable platform. The consideration is your business model like how it is charging, data uses, nodes, etc.
The Balance Between Time and Money
Another important consideration is the balance between time and money because of which one your company wants. Because some IoT platform companies have a low cost but the level of botheration consumes more of your time.
Best 40 IoT Platforms
Since the IoT platform is costly architecture therefore there should have some meticulous calculation and study beforehand to goes for any IoT project. Please remember that the sequences are not based on any merits, popularity or any position. The list is selected from the websites and accumulated for the help of IoT developers.
1. Google IoT Platform
Google cloud is a combination of various tools processes and stores. This platform can fulfill all of your needs like on-premise computing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. this integrated application is fully managed and scalable. It helps its user to accelerate business agility as well as helps to take any decision with IoT data.
Google cloud core gathers real-time business insight data and disperses globally through cloud computing. It supports a wide range of embedded systems and compatible with Linux OS, Debian and thinks out of the box. UPS suitable for developing any home-based IoT application and location-based intelligence service.
Insights of Google IoT Platform
- Google IoT core is suitable for developing any end to end solutions on the Google cloud.
- It is highly secured for cloud connecting devices.
- Suitable for various projects like real-time asset tracking, smart cities, and building, logistics and supply chain management.
- Google cloud code it is one of the best trustworthy and efficient IoT Partner then it’s other competitors.
- Using Google core IoT you can integrate with g suite, Google maps platform, various cloud storage, and Google drive.
2. Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web services IoT is another vast technological infrastructure that is enhancing their Wings everywhere. There are billions of IoT applications and devices at homes, hospitals, factories, cars and many places of Amazon Web service IoT. Since AWS supports artificial intelligence, therefore, you can integrate service to make any smart device even without any internet connection. Hit of words one of the most comprehensive and preventive security policies to protect your privacy.
AWS offers deep internet of things from the edge to the cloud network. It is one of the best services to collect information from noisy data and manage it in a befitting way. It continuously monitors the security mechanism and audit security configuration as a preventive security mechanism. Because of its artificial intelligence, you will get notifications if any anomalies of security. For machine learning, it uses Amazon Kinesis and cameras.
Insights of Amazon IoT
- To monitor the remote operations Amazon Web services internet of things customers are using industrial IoT.
- AWS IoT service is highly economical for developing home automation, home security, and home networking.
- you can develop any commercial IoT applications like traffic monitoring, health monitoring and public safety with this Internet of Things platform.
- it has the combination of three essential which are data services control services and device software.
- If you want to work with Big Data Migration then Amazon Web service internet of things could be one of the best IoT partners of you.
3. Microsoft Azure IoT
The Microsoft Azure IoT protocol is the collection of Microsoft managed cloud services to control, monitor and connect the billions of internet of things assets. To make things happen it empowers industries and businesses to shape things for the future. If you watch to radio industry with the working leader of IoT then you can use the Microsoft Azure IoT cloud platform. It is a platform which is access level to all the organizations. To achieve your IoT goals you can work with the Azure tools and devices of Azure for data analysis and security enhancement. Microsoft invests a lot in the research of the Internet of things.
Insights of Microsoft Azure IoT Platform
- For the development of Internet of Things applications, it offers a wide range of learning materials information and resources for developers.
- It offers various API like map solutions, mobility solutions, and statistical analysis.
- it provides end to end security features and special features for the intelligence solutions by replacing real physical space.
- You can call it an IoT hub for or the management, connection, and coordination of billion of IoT devices.
- Using the common case template it customizes various industrial solutions as the internet of things applications.
- For the transformation of cloud technology, Microsoft as Uri is one of the most suitable IoT platforms.
4. ThingWorx IoT Platform
ThingWorx IoT Platform is one of the best internet of things platform that is connected with cloud technology. It is designed for the rapidly developing industrial IoT solutions. If you want to build a powerful industrial reality then you should use a purposeful industrial applications solution platform.ThingWorx has the flexibility and functionality which are needed for rapid ROI. To design your digital transformation this platform is offering the most complete set of critical IoT capabilities.
ThingWorx using customer relationship management software or expert resources planning software easily connect your assets, devices IT/OT assistance from the edge computing to cloud network. It leverages your physical systems by building data-driven applications like 3D geometry. It delivers real-time inside by complex analytical processes and provides prediction as well as recommendations to its users.
Insights of ThingWorx
- To prevent downtime your performance it enables remote troubleshooting and with new digital tools, it empowers new technicians.
- Based on the completeness of platform capabilities this platform is considered as a leading industry analyst.
- ThingWorx revised tutorials of video guides and software trails to help the developer of IoT projects.
- It is popularly known for connecting unconnected assets into smart connected products.
- It is compatible with many other applications.
5. IBM Watson
IBM Watson is another Internet of Things platform to secure connect, manage and analyze the IoT data. It is the combination of real-time data collection, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing to reduce waste and prepare a consistent product. Easton platform is effective for changing the physical business model and exploring the newest solutions like ” as a service”. It provides analytical functions using artificial intelligence driving analytics and visualization to augment enrich and gain insight from data.
Insights of IBM Watson
- IBM Watson is maintaining vehicle solutions like automobiles, aircraft and railcar sectors.
- To reduce downtime and maintenance IBM Watson has prepared flexible AI-powered technologies like manufacturing, processing and power generation as well as transmission.
- To make informed decisions it enables building efficient construction with real-time data using artificial intelligence.
- By providing preventive and targeted maintenance it is protecting critical infrastructure like highways, bridges with digital monitoring.
- It is compatible with artificial intelligence, blockchain and cloud technologies.
6. Cisco Kinetic
To unlock the power of IoT data security Cisco develop a wonderful platform to get the right data at the right time. It is used for collecting data, move and move where challenges are more. It is highly effective for industrial application to drive operational efficiency, improve customer experience and grow revenue. Cisco Kinetic ensures the low energy cost, secured data interaction and performs predictive maintenance.
Insight of Cisco Kinetic
- Cisco Kinetic reduces the cost in the oil and gas field and increases the worker’s safety.
- It is suitable for any business to crore revenue and reduced cost.
- Cisco Kinetic works with three model architecture which are gateway management module, Edge and Fog Processing Module, and Data Control Module.
- To meet the growing business need it to connect end-to-end solutions by managing control, video surveillance and sensor integration.
- Cisco Kinetic offers a wide range of learning tools, video tutorials, and datasheets.
7. HPE Universal IoT Platform
HPE Universal IoT Cloud Platform is one of the best platforms to connect, simplify and accelerate your IoT application. Which platform will get the vertical, client-agnostic and industry solution which are versatile modular and scalable. This HPE connectivity is excellent for service management and data acquisition. it operates vertical applications like the machine to machine devices from anywhere in the world. It is an excellent application for monetization in the IoT market. You can manage the heterogeneous set of data different devices simultaneously like various gateways, devices, and sensors.
Insights of HPE Universal
- HPE Universal IoT Platform is a vendor-independent platform.
- It increases production uptime and minimizes the operational cost.
- It marge data stream, optimized acquired data and connect with multiple protocols.
- Because of the rigorous security of data and devices, it protects those.
- It improves industrial operation and connects devices across wide areas.
8. Salesforce IoT Cloud
Salesforce is one of the best cloud service providers. But this company also offers an IoT cloud platform service. It is used to monetize the investment in IoT by connecting sales, marketing, accounts, and various departments. Moreover, it is integrated with CRM software. It can gather data from connected devices and has the opportunity to optimize the current organization.
Insights of Salesforce
- Salesforce is not only the connecting device connects the customers as well as helpfully support them.
- Open your eyes to see the real business opportunities and actual uses of IoT, it creates a more increasing experience of your connected product.
- Salesforce provides real-time insight and customer behavior experience through IoT devices that monetize your business.
- By creating a device profile to conserve better your customer through various high-quality CRM.
- It can visualize all of your IoT devices in a single place so you can create a database or dashboard for providing better customer service.
9. Datav by Bsquare
Datav by Bsquare is one of the best IoT platforms for IoT developers. They have more than two decay experiences for developing intelligence systems, devices and edge to cloud solutions. It has various popular products like The B2IQ Edge to Cloud Suite, B2IQ Cloud Base, B2IQ Edge, Edge Modules, B2IQ Utilities, B2IQ Imaging, and Recovery Tool, B2IQ Field Upgrade Tool and Bsquare Knows Embedded Engineering.
Insight of Datav
- Datav supports all other IoT Cloud Platforms.
- They are a member of fortune 500 companies for their IoT engineering service.
- Bsquare Edge Modules accelerate different sectors like
- Industrial assets, automotive assets and Canbus connector for diesel assets.
- It Can be controlled remotely and store messages when offline.
10. Mindsphere by Siemens
Mindsphere is one of the best cloud-based open IoT systems developed by Siemens. It connects different systems, plants, machines for enabling to harness the wealth of data which is generated by the internet of things. It is widely used for digital India prices and cutting edge technologies. Mindsphere is an open platform as a service (PaaS) that is accessible to different cloud services like Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud, and Amazon Web services. For the success of the business, it provides many powerful industrial applications and digital services that are connected to the real digital world.
Insights of Mindsphere
- Mindsphere develops robust industrial IT solutions.
- It has native cloud accessibility to open platform-as-a-service.
- It offers closed-loop innovation, advanced analytics, and end to end digital twins.
- There is a broad spectrum of MindSphere APIs, Data visualization and exploration.
11. Ayla Network by Ayla
Ayla Network by Ayla is another IoT platform that is famous for the Device Virtualization and Management Platform. It has three components like Ayla Embedded Agents, Device Virtualization and Management, and Data and Applications. This platform has a complete solution to manage and connect all the applications according to your needs. It provides flexible options for security and edge device networking.
Insights of Ayla
- With the pre-built embedded agent for Wi-Fi, cellular and gateway devices it reduces time and cost for maintenance.
- It supports almost all the IoT connectivity options and different operating systems like Android, Linux, and RTOS.
- It provides OTA capability at the enterprise scale.
- Ayla offers robust device management capabilities, monitoring and firmware updates.
- The powerful tool of Ayla unlocks your business value from device data by various analysis and application development.
- This platform also has solutions for mobile and web white level applications, use cases, Field service, and mobile geofencing.
12. Bosch IoT Suite
Bosch IoT Suite is a platform as a service. This open IoT cloud platform is available for all domains. To build any type of sophisticated it applications from top to bottom this platform provides middleware service. Bosch IoT Suite offers standard and modern security mechanisms and data protection for its uses. it is an open-source platform and flexible to all types of its developer. It allows you to realize the innovative business model to create cross-domain applications and various IoT applications. The cloud service of the Bosch IoT Suite meets the requirement to develop IoT projects. Dosa deposits are cost-effective based on development, hosting, and maintenance.
Insight of Bosch IoT Suite
- Bosch IoT Suite is capable of device management like device configuration, monitoring, and remote maintenance.
- They are good at software management like updating software, making IoT gateways and devices.
- They offer the service of digital twins like the digital revolution of physical devices, devices with API based and Ellipse Voroto information models.
- You will get different connectivity and communication like telemetry ingestion, control massage and the cloud via a gateway.
13. Carriots IoT Platform
Carriots is an into the Internet of Things platform designed for tomorrow’s innovations based on today’s needs. It is a platform as a service designed to communicate with machine-to-machine and various digital politics. It allows the user to store data from different devices, create beautiful applications and deploy from prototypes to various devices. The services it offers include custom control panel, user management, API key management, customer hierarchy level, debug and log.
Insights of Carriots
- Carriots is capable to make it smart and intelligent storage.
- Using Carriots you will get comprehensive data protection across cloud and on-premise environments.
- It supports various IoT hardware like Arduino Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, CubieBoard, TST Gate, TST Mote, Cloudgate and Nanode.
- With the Zero learning curve, it makes modern programming features available to Java developers.
- It can control various connected machines, scripts, devices, and remote control app.
- It is specialized for fast prototyping, reducing IT infrastructure costs and saving development time.
14. Oracle Integrated Cloud
One of the largest IoT platforms we have discussed ever is Oracle Integrated Cloud. When you mention any name regarding the database then the first name comes in your mind is Oracle. Since Oracle is offering an IoT cloud platform, therefore, you can integrate easily with the database, retrieve data for analysis and find your desired solution. The security measure of this platform is also strong. It is a faster time to value to your IoT solution. The ROI of Oracle is also high. With its ready to use the software it empowers your line of business.
Insight of Oracle Cloud Platform
- Oracle Integrated Cloud offers IoT ready to use Software as a service (SaaS).
- It helps to overcome the challenges of your industry by using IoT.
- Digital manufacturing provides opportunities for digital manufacturing.
- Using the blockchain it offers enterprise-ready applications.
- Besides industrial applications, it also offers many Home-based IoT applications.
15. General Electric’s Predix
The General Electric’s Predix is another IoT Platform which is used for industrial application. It has generated the idea to work as Platform as a service. GE mainly focuses on industrial IoT as a member of the Industrial Internet Consortium. It connects, scale and optimizes your business application. The costing of General Electric’s Predix IoT cloud platform is paying as you go.
Insight of General Electric’s Predix
- General Electric’s Predix as a defense in depth in almost every layer.
- Predix platform is an asset-centric it whereas the past and present condition and forecast for the future.
- It provides a rich analytical library to detect, predict and control.
- Without the need for custom software applications, it provides IoT visibility and event management.
- Finally, it is a complete solution for event management and industrial monitoring.
16. MBED IoT Device Platform
MBED IoT Device platform is an IoT Operating system which is designed for internet-connected 32 bit ARM Cortex-M microcontroller. It conforms to IoT device development quicker. It helps to take a product from the prototype. It is used around the world for smart architecture, industrial control, and consumer electronics.
Insight of MBED
- MBED has more than 400000 community developers, 150 development board and thousands of codes example.
- You will get professional support to make your product market faster.
- It is an open-source IoT operating system taking the help of BLE, NFC, NBIoT, LoRaWAN, and other communications stacks.
- Several IoT projects of this platform are Soil Moisture Sensor, Waste Management, Anybus Wireless Bolt and PlacePod Parking Sensor.
17. LTI’s Mosaic IoT Platform
The platform LTI’s Mosaic offers IoT connectivity, data engineering, advanced analytics, knowledge-led automation and improved solution experience to its users. It enables the organization for decision making and undertaking initiative for business transformation. It helps to intersect the physical device to the digital world.
Insight of LTI’s IoT
- Mosaic provides a semantic search and efficient cognitive discovery engine with multiple facets.
- It can connect, capture, integrate and analytics of the fabric Mosaic ecosystem.
- With the help of AI recommendation, drag, and drop visualization analyzed KPI and point and click analysis it empowers the business.
- Some other functions are sensor and gateway implementation, embedded software development, IoT cloud platform integration and implementation, BI application development integration.
18. Alibaba IoT Architecture
The Chinese eCommerce giant Alibaba also offers IoT Architecture for the development of IoT applications. It has a bridge between the IoT application with the IoT application. It provides an accurate solution and analysis of the business. The cloud platform of Alibaba allows stable communication between various devices and the IoT platform. It offers a high range of security like Device Authentication, Secure Communication, and Permission Management.
Insight of Alibaba IoT Architecture
- Alibaba IoT Architecture supports numerous networks like 2G, 3G, 4G, NB-IoT, and Lora.
- To enable device access based on different protocols it provides SDKs such as CoAP, MQTT and HTTP.
- It supports different languages, such as Node.js, C and Java.
- You can initiate Machine to Machine communication with this IoT platform.
- Some of the IoT projects of this platform are Bicycle Sharing, Energy Monitoring, Smart Cities and Smart Classrooms.
19. SAP Leonardo Internet of Things
SAP Internet of Things platform is another best platform for the industrial developer. They provide real-time intelligent form IoT connected devices and sensors. Based on the unified symmetric model it enriches your data within a business context. It turns insight into outcomes by applying business rules as a stream. In the line of business application, it triggers event-based action. While accessing IoT data it helps to gain real-time insight.
Insight of SAP Leonardo Internet of Things
- SAP IoT Platform converts sensor data into intelligence and provides real-time insight.
- To recognize the data pattern it defines a sophisticated business model.
- It updates, executes and deploys to provide predictive analysis.
- It enables end to end data security to secure from data consumption.
- Many big organizations are the client of the SAP IoT Platform.
20. Hitachi Lumada IoT
Hitachi Lumada IoT is another best IoT Platform that can accelerate your thinking of the internet. It is advance digital service and technologies for turning your data to insight. The words “Lumada” arise from the words “illuminate” and “data”. With the spread of IoT, the propagating of data has increased. It is creating innovation with new technology. It consists of the core of platform service, implementation of digital technology and advanced solution.
Insight of Hitachi Lumada IoT
- Lumada IoT consists of six main layers which are Edge, Core, Studio, Data Management, Analytics, and Foundry.
- This platform is secure, intelligent, composable, and flexible.
- It provides a one-stop digital solution that provides cutting edge analytics and asset management functions.
- with Dynamic Scheduling and optimization, Lumada tackles the biggest manufacturing floor issues.
21. Xively Internet of Things Platform
Xively is a product of Google Cloud. They also enable their customers to serve with IoT. This IoT platform makes the system more impactful, nimble, and profitable for your business. In the year 2014, it received the best cloud-based technology for mobile. It can reduce your IoT development cost.
Insight of Xively
- Xively connect products more securely and quickly.
- They engage customers in new ways.
- The former name of Xively as Cosm and Pachube.
- This IoT cloud platform supports Mac, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- This professional service helps to support numerous companies to deploy IoT connected products.
22. Orcha Internet of Things Platform
If you are prepared for the digital era then you can use the Orcha Internet of Things platform. It is a great platform for innovation of business. It expands your channel through developing various types of the internet of things solution. To expand your market globally it helps to innovate, deploy and manage services. With the SOA principle, it delivers a robust framework for the foundation and development. According to their thinking, it is high time to “kick off your connected environment with Globeto’s IoT event processor”.
Insights of Orcha
- Orcha has years of telecommunication network management experience which is supportive of your smart IoT system.
- They are famous for micro billing and revenue assurance to their customers.
- By integrating with your VAS partner program it is capable to grow your business with Orcha IoT and PaaS.
- Using Orcha you will get several benefits like complex event processing, single Windows solution, and proven scale support.
- You can configure the alert system based on your defined rules and you report through the dashboard.
- The costing is based on real-time uses.
23. Eclipse Open Source Platform
It would be my fault if I do not discuss the important. open-source internet of things protocol which is the Eclipse open-source IoT platform. it also provides the required technology which is required for developing IoT solutions. Since it is an open-source platform, therefore, it has a large number of communities. The Eclipse IoT committee has lots of IoT projects which is also based on cloud platforms. The IoT cloud platform represents the required infrastructure and software services to make the IoT solution.
Insights of Eclipse Cloud IoT Platform
- Eclipse IoT platform is the open-source component for IoT devices.
- It helps to implement the MQTT IoT protocol.
- With this IoT cloud platform, you can manage remote solution like monitoring battery level and checking the security.
- With the existing IoT application Cloud Platform, IoT will facilitate the interoperability of the IoT solution.
- The modular platform like Eclipse Kapua helps to support to manage IoT gateways and smart edge devices.
24. Thinger.io IoT Platform
If you want to connect your internet of things products within a minute then I think Thinger.io may be on the best solution for you. On this platform, you will get to manage, scale and protect your IoT product which one of the best IoT platforms. To connect millions of IoT devices they offer ready to go cloud infrastructure. it is also an open-source IoT cloud platform so you can install this software to your cloud storage and you can use the source libraries easily.
Insight of Thinger.io IoT Platform
- Thinger.io IoT Platform is an open-source cloud IoT platform.
- IT requires a single line code for turning on the light from the internet or reading a sensor value.
- With this Open source IoT Cloud Platform, you can connect anything like Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison.
- The IoT developers can register here is a free account to get many IoT projects.
- They also offer hosted cloud infrastructure for speed, scalability, and security.
- They adopt new technologies so they provide you awesome coding experience.
Due to platform independence, the Internet of things has become one of the most essential elements of the technology world. OpenIoT is another important platform for IoT users/developers. This open-source IoT platform is easy to use and capable to connect with all the sensors. To enable access to all the IoT resources this platform works as a natural extension. It integrates utility-based models with security, service and cloud computing.
Insight of OpenIoT
- The OpenIoT is capable to build smart cities with crowdsensing and monitoring.
- This open-source IoT cloud platform is lead by a group of academic researchers.
- Since 2012 it is glowing its light for the development of IoT solutions.
- This open IoT Platform is used in different ways like such as sensors, actuators, and smart devices.
- You can use this service pay-as-you-go.
ThingSpeak is another excellent IoT cloud Platform for developing IoT projects. Using the MATLAB it has developed various projects. Some of the projects include real-time sensor data collection, monitoring data quality sensor and energy monitoring. It is also used for energy monitoring.
Insight of ThingSpeak
- ThingSpeak collects data on private channels.
- It also shares data with public channels.
- You can use the RESTful and MQTT APIs.
- Also suitable for MATLAB® analytics and visualizations.
- Very good for the event schedule.
27. RTI IoT Platform
If you think an industrial internet of things implementation then the RTI IoT cloud Platform may be suitable for you. It allows connecting machines and using the mobile application. It connects cloud, fog and various fields. It is also good for medical science and imaging. Besides that this platform can be used for Oil and Gas, robotics, ships, and defense. Some of the customers of the RTI IoT Platform are Audi, Volkswagen, Joy Global, BK Medical, Siemens, GE, DocBox, Insitu and Lockheed Martin.
Insight of RTI IoT Platform
- The RTI connects the industrial application with cloud IoT systems.
- By facing some critical challenges like latency, network bandwidth and security/privacy it connects with Cloud IoT, fog computing and edge computing.
- It also supports peer-to-peer data interconnectivity and analytics.
ZATAR is a new cloud-based infrastructure that provides the IoT Platform. It allows you to connect easily and collaborate with other enterprises to create a meaningful application. The open API of ZATAR can be used to get real-time insight. The ZATAR technology is already dominating the existing market like barcodes, RFID and sensors. This powerful IoT cloud platform is also suitable for small business solutions.
Insight of ZATAR
- ZATAR is the first ARM mbed-enabled IoT cloud service which provides Chip-To-Cloud Standards-Based IoT Cloud Service.
- Zatar applications are one system but have an infinite solution.
- It supports both Equipment & Machinery industry and Heavy Vehicle.
- It provides several services like System Integration, Hardware Development, and Software Development.
29. Tuya IoT Platform
Tuya is the industry-leading IoT cloud platform which enables you to develop various IoT project. It is a one-stop marketing and purchasing platform for making high-quality IoT smart products. It supports for the massive product warehouse, quality assurance, standard management and controlling the smart application with one app.
Insight of Tuya IoT Platform
- Tuya IoT cloud Platform is the world’s fastest secure IoT cloud platform.
- It offers one customized app for all the applications.
- It also supports GPRS Embedded Modules, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, for Any Device.
30. Dell Edge IoT Platform
The final IoT platform to discuss is the dell platform which is already known for its computer hardware accessories. However, in the competition of the IoT market, you can use the Dell platform because of its faster and safer capability. The edge computing of Dell allows you to go ahead in the sector if edge IoT. It helps you in four different ways like Architect for flexibility at scale, Protect your operations, Harness the data deluge and Rely on trusted expertise.
Insight of Dell Edge IoT Platform
- Dell is now investing a lot in the development of smart cities and public utilities.
- To serve the customer in a better way this IoT service also incorporates the retail business.
- By the monitoring of the manufacturing sector, it increased the quality of production.
After this long article, there is no need to describe that which one is the best IoT platform. Every IoT company has several features and capabilities. Moreover, the relative factor-like best IoT depends upon the interpersonal relations among various systems, implementation or service costs and security. Accessibility and low cost is another factor to become the best IoT Platform.