Cloud Gaming Services is undoubtedly a significant source of entertainment for the adventurer gamers. It is not only a source of entertainment but also a great source of return on investment. All the big gaming companies like GeForce Now, Google Stadia, PlayStation Now, and Microsoft’s Project xCloud are offering a new adventure to the crazy gamers. The competition among them is enormous.
So in the open economy, you will get more advantages if you have more gaming information. The purpose of today’s article is to provide you detailed information on various cloud gaming platforms.
Streaming Video Games through virtual gaming services free is a common tradition to online game lovers. Cloud game is a server hosted Game that can play in real-time. The multiplayer of such games enjoy sharing their gaming experience. At present, Streaming Video Games is a source of earning money. As a result, free cloud gaming has become so popular with video game developers.
What is Cloud Gaming Services?
The gaming services of cloud are an online cloud server-based gaming solution as a subscription basis and a blessing of cloud computing. The gamer does not need a high configuration hardware device or gaming PC. All the heavy lifting will be done in the cloud.
Video Games, like Cloud gaming, is a part of our culture. There is no doubt that cloud gaming platforms have replaced traditional video gaming. The outcome of investment in online gaming services like the cloud is 100 times higher than the conventional desktop-based video games because the advertiser can show live advertisement and apply business intelligence software to read the pulse of online gamers.
It is taking the gaming world slowly with the storm. Cloud gaming platform are going to replace the traditional PC gaming system. One of the most significant issues of best free cloud gaming for pc is to reduce the hardware purchasing cost like infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
What is Streaming Video Games?
Streaming Video Games is transmitting a video game to a PC or mobile device as essential instead of downloading and installing the entire game. The benefit of Streaming Video Games is that the Game can be picked up on another machine and continued at the place the gamer stopped.
The streamers make live Stream their video gameplay, either by hobby or profession. It has become a widespread practice since the mid of the 2010s. By the year 2014, HBO introduces this service.
The professional steamers often combine entertaining commentary with high-level video play to earn money from sponsors in the means of donation or subscription. But the armature spends a long time competing with professionals.
Best 22 Cloud Gaming Services 2020
There are lots of best free virtual services for gaming to make for live video games streaming for the cloud games lover. However, a few cloud gaming platforms are recommended for you.
1. PlayStation Now
PlayStation Now is a beautiful games platform that offers more than 500 games. It can be used for streaming video games for money. The platform streamed instantly to your PS4 or PC – or download hundreds of PS4 cloud games straight to your console.
They offer new cloud games every month. By £12.99 per month, a user will have limitless access to all for playing from PS Now. They are the partner of SONY Corporation. PlayStation Now is currently available in 12 countries such as Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Switzerland, The Netherlands, UK, and the USA.
Salient Features of PS Now
- The subscription fee of PlayStation is meager. With only $9.99 per month, you can play the games of PS4, PS3, PS2. The Pricing of PS5 is yet to be confirmed.
- You will get hundreds of incredible games on demand. Moreover, 800+ PS4, PS3, and PS2 games are waiting for you. Every month new games are added.
- PlayStation Now is always a new adventure for the gamers. It brings a fresh batch of games each month.
- You can also play at only $4.99 per month. For the first seven days, you can play the games free of cost.
- It allows you to show your skills online. You can play online games with your friends and family.
- The players can play games at only 720p.
- To play PlayStation Now, it is not required to have a high speed of internet connection.
- Only 5 Mbps speed can support your games.
- PlayStation Now Hardware Requirement is very low. With the low-end PC like core i3 and 2 GB RAM is enough to play the game.
- You can customize your PSN account with a unique avatar.
- It supports the quick, customizable menu to set sound and device settings, Share Play, System notifications, friends list, Spotify music playback settings, and more.
- You can Capture, Share, and save your best Moments.
- You can play Call of Duty Cloud Gaming with this gaming console.
About PS5 Specs
PS5 games are upcoming. Sony Entertainment announced that this Q4 holiday of 2020 PS5 would be released. There are a lot of myths and rumors about the Playstation 5 gaming console. The people are more worried about the PS5 Specs. Some of the PlayStation 5 specs include Expandable Storage, Backward Compatibility, Easy Installation, Geometry Engine, Tempest Engine, Optimized Game, and many more. Most of the exciting part of this new update is the online gaming service. It will bring the modern gaming world of cloud computing. It has already confirmed that Godfall will be the first Game. Moreover, you can play hundreds of cloud games like Outriders, Starfield, Watch Dogs: Legion, Dreams (Video Game), etc.
2. GeForce Now
GeForce Now is another virtual gaming service by which you can do streaming video games online. It already turned its hade towards its beautiful graphics and attractive performance. These cloud games prove itself as a versatile game with its ample graphics horsepower and supreme video quality.
GeForce is such an account that enables all of your devices to play streaming video games online by a single account. It is available on MAC PC, Windows, and Shield. Now you can play any PC game on your low-performance desktop or laptop without an upgrade or external GPU. GeForce NOW supports Windows 7 of 64-bit or better, so you can practice cloud gaming today.
- The legendary GeForce Now virtual gaming service is available to all gamers.
- With only three steps, you can play the Game like creating an account, download the app, and link your library.
- It will take your cloud gaming experience into a new adventure.
- GeForce Now allows you to connect your favorite store and a big library of games.
- It automatically saves your highest gaming performance of gaming and allows you to share on social media.
- You can join the GeForce Now free, and then you can decide to upgrade your membership.
- There is not any requirement of purchasing the games. Already you get 30+games to play free. I especially want to mention Cloud Gaming Call of Duty.
- GeForce Now allows you to play cloud games on all of your devices.
- It converts your PC, Shield TV, mobile phone and laptop into a gaming console.
- It does not support all the regions, so you need a VPN service to overcome the limitation.
GeForce Now Hardware Requirement
- Required macOS must be 10.10 or better.
- USB gaming mouse for PC and Mac.
- Sony DualShock 4 controllers (USB wired and Bluetooth) gamepad
- F310/F510/F710 Logitech Gamepad
- 64-bit version of Windows 7, or newer
- It does not support 32-bit versions of Windows.
- Dual-core x86-64 CPU with 2.0GHz or faster
- 4GB of system memory
- GPU that at least supports DirectX 11
- AMD Radeon HD 3000 series or newer
- Intel HD Graphics 2000 series or newer
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV
- SHIELD controller GAMEPADS
- Microsoft Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers (USB wired) GAMEPADS
- Sony DualShock 4 controllers (USB wired) GAMEPADS.
- Android phone with 2GB with Android 5.0 (L) or later
- OpenGL ES3.2 support or higher.
- The GamePad can be SHIELD Controller (2017), Razer Raiju Mobile, Razer Junglecat, Steelseries XL, and Steelseries Stratus Duo.
- Internet requirement at least 15Mbps for 720p at 60fps and 25 Mbps for 1080p at 60fps.
- Any suitable IoT Router or Ethernet connection or 5GHz wireless router.
3. Parsec Cloud-based Gaming Services
Parsec makes cloud gaming simple and available anywhere. You can install Parsec on any cloud gaming machine to increase its performance. Parsec also provides gaming PCs in their Cloud Gaming Open market, so the user has the ultimate choice to game anytime from anywhere with their friends on Parsec.
It offers to play your preferred games any place with low latency at 60 frames per second. Parsec joins two devices to let you play your cloud games from any location on any equipment.
Parsec is one of the best cloud gaming Services that works on screen-sharing technology. You can share your gaming screen with your friends and family for more adventure. This game streaming technology will give you a new dimension of cloud gaming. The video encoding, networking protocol, and hardware-specific optimizations enable their capacity. You can choose a host to play the game, but in that case, you have to own the match. If you don’t own the Game, then you can find the community that will share it with you. There are varieties of games with different tastes and flavors.
Parsec Gaming capabilities and features are unique. The highly dynamic bandwidth algorithm, virtual controller management for any number of players, and ultra-low latency stream at 60 FPS make the Game more unique. It does not matter that your friend is a thousand miles away; you will feel like a local game.
Parsec thinks about the security of gamers. The persons you are giving access they only can use the shared gaming service. So there is no requirement of using a separate Gaming VPN Service.
Hardware Requirements of Parsec Gaming Service
There are no hard and fast rules for PC Building Tips to Boost Your PC Speed For Gaming on the case of Parsec. Moreover, it is based on a cloud platform. However, the common configuration can be as follow:
The minimum operating system is Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2. The CPU can be Core 2 Duo or better, GPU is Intel HD 4200 / NVIDIA GTX 650 / AMD Radeon HD 7750 or better and minimum memory can be 4GB DDR3.
There is some recommendation from the Parsec Gaming Service. The recommended operating system is Windows 10 / Server 2016, CPU is Intel Core i5 or better, GPU is Intel HD 520 / NVIDIA GTX 950 / AMD Radeon RX 470 or better, memory is 8GB DDR3. This Game does not support windows 7. For the laptop user, you need hybrid graphics.
Some Awesome Features of Parsec Gaming Service
- Parsec allows you to discover new ways to watch, play, and share online games.
- You can work as a multiplayer couch online.
- It can connect your computer for high performance and low latency of 60 FPS remote access products.
- It allows you to share with multiple devices anywhere, anytime, and virtually lag-free.
- You can play any game online without worrying about subscribing.
- The matchmaking service helps you play local multiplayer games.
- It will never stop your imagination, so there is no possibility of limitation.
- It is one of the cheapest cloud gaming.
So you can play your games from the couch, work, or a friend’s vault. So please stop upsetting about how you’re going to get your next Game. You can play mechanisms with any down multiplayer game without disturbance.
4. Playkey.net Free Best Cloud Gaming Services
By Playkey.net free cloud gaming platform, you can play any top-rated games from your PC. Play key cloud gaming technology permits you to play games immediately without downloads and installations.
It is available to even a low-end laptop. Playkey.net offers more than 250 cloud video games. The process of Playkey involves transmit user commends, and the signal is sent to the Playkey server. Finally, the user receives the only video stream.
The Playkey directory contains a wide range of Fighting, Shooter, Adventure, MMO, Racing, and Arcade games. Some free games of Playkey are CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4, PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019, ROCKET LEAGUE, YAKUZA 0, DRAGON QUEST® XI: ECHOES OF AN ELUSIVE, MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD, SOULCALIBUR VI, SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER, and SCUM.
- Playkey’s online gaming service is a powerful server that runs on advanced graphics.
- At any low-end computer, this app can run very fast.
- It allows its subscribers to play the most resource-intensive new games because it continually modernizes servers.
- For the resource-intensive games, it is optimized.
- The subscription plan is 80 times cheaper.
- You can play the game on a low space computer, but the required internet bandwidth is 10 Mbps.
- If you can speed your internet connection, then you can get a video quality of 60 fps.
- It is recommended not to use any ole internet wifi router. You can use the ethernet connection for the purpose.
- You can play a lot of games with this gaming console.
- It is one of the cheapest cloud gaming and allows you to play free for the first 20 minutes.
- 1.5GHZ processor, 1 GB RAM, with Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS 10.8,
- It uses Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB i7, 4 Cores, 3.5 GHz 16 GB RAM.
5. Shadow Virtual Gaming Service
Shadow is the superb High-End Gaming PC, reachable From Multiple Devices. It offers a high Performance of gaming forever. Shadow is another one of the best online gaming services will always provide all of the power you would get from a high-end gaming computer. It usually tackles the new games release at max settings. This cloud game provides the freedom to Play on almost anything.
You just need to turn a laptop, Mac, smartphone, tablet, or 5-year-old PC into Shadow with the Application. Then the device will be a portal to your Shadow. Shadow’s machinery is improved regularly (at no additional cost) and never need affluent maintenance. Dissimilar to a physical PC, Shadow stays with high performance.
- With the Shadow gaming console, you can play any game or software on your TV, Mac PC, and Windows PC.
- Shadow is not available to all the countries, so you need to get access to Gaming VPN service.
- It is accessible on any platform with high-end performance.
- It is designed to run the most demanding games and software. You can get support up to 144Hz in Full HD and 60Hz in 4K UHD.
- You can play Call of Duty Cloud Gaming with this console smoothly.
- It is always ready to accept any future games like Google Stadia Gaming Service.
- The required internet connection is 15 Mbps.
- This Cloud gaming provider offers to buy the storage from 256 GB to 2 TB range.
- To grow the relationship, it provides file-sharing capability among gamers.
- At a high end, it will take only $35 per month as a subscription fee.
- Forget the requirement of a computer. With a simple app, you can connect with your favorite gaming console.
- From any device, you will get access to a cloud game.
- Only three steps to enjoy the Game. Download the Shadow Cloud Gaming Service, Connect, and Enjoy.
Paperspace newly introduced GPU-powered virtual machines that apply for Nvidia’s Pascal cards. While the service is more attentive to cloud computing and machine learning, it is also one of the players performing in the cloud gaming marketplace. Paperspace is the first cloud built for the future.
It empowers next-generation bids and cloud Machine learning/Artificial intelligence pipelines. For your kind information, it is a fully-managed enterprise GPU cloud platform for Desktops, terminals, and servers.
- Paperspace is one of the best intelligent applications gaming service for the next-generation workflows.
- You can sign up for this gaming console with a GitHub account or Google account.
- You can create the Paperspace account free.
- Paperspace supports a lot of games like Cloud Gaming Call of Duty.
- It is the effortless infrastructure of deep learning, data science, and machine learning.
- Paperspace has a partnership with Parsec and offers a high-quality gaming service.
- Moreover, it is one of the cheapest cloud gaming.
Vortex cloud-streaming gaming is one of the high demanding cloud games online based on the cloud server. You can easily download and play vortex cloud games. It is a real-time multi-user based gaming as a service. Vortex has more than 100 games to play. It supports PC, Laptop, Android device, or iOS. The required configuration of a vortex is not so high.
It supports Windows very well. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, Totally Accurate Battlegrounds, Fortnite Battle Royale, Doom, Soccer Manager 2018, Realm Royale, and No Man’s Sky are the top most popular streaming video games of a vortex.
- Vortex is one of the best cloud computing gaming users for new users.
- The customization of Vortex Cloud games is handy.
- You will get 50 hours of gaming experience with a cost of $9.99.
- It supports any good browser to play the Game.
- It is a multiplatform gaming service.
- There is no recommended hardware for the gaming service.
- This gaming service has a lot of collections like Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
- Accurate Battlegrounds, Fortnite Battle Royale, Doom, and No Man’s Sky.
- On this single platform, you can play more than 100 games.
LiquidSky is another standard cloud based free gaming service. Its bad facts are that it has hourly limits, which often discourage some gamers. Its finest option is the 25-hour selection, with seven days of storing determination, and you can get that for $10.
Monthly payment starts at $19.99 and originates with 80 hours of game time. LiquidSky doesn’t arise with a gaming archive. But you can enjoy any game that you possess for the service.
By LiquidSky, you can access any of your game libraries like Blizzard, Steam, Origin, and more to download games you already own. You can treat your LiquidSky SkyComputer just like you would a brand new Personal Computer.
- LiquidSky Gaming supports AAA Windows games.
- It allows us to stream it in full HD, 120FPS, and ultra-low latency.
- It was introduced from a college dorm room in 2015.
- LiquidSky enables gamers high-quality video streaming, an open catalog of games, and seamless updates.
- It provides up to a 1080p, 120FPS video up to a 1080p, 120FPS video
- LiquidSky cloud game does not require any download.
- The user also can upload any types of games made for LiquidSky.
- You can control the Game by USB microphones, webcams, external hard drives.
- This cheapest cloud gaming. offers 25 hours gaming service, 200 GB storage with only $9.99
9. Microsoft Azure Cloud Games
Microsoft Azure Cloud Games is another platform for the cloud games lover. Its focus on cloud tools for managing, building, and supporting services and applications. The cloud service has also moved into the cloud gaming market, and though it isn’t widespread yet, we’re sure that it will rise to develop one of the top players very soon.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Games allows you to build global gaming experiences.
- You can quickly scale up and down your needs.
- Suitable for playing Call of Duty Cloud Gaming
- You can trust the gaming service for security.
- It is straightforward to customize the Microsoft Azure Cloud Games as per your requirement.
- It offers some great tools like Azure PlayFab, Azure DevOps, and Azure Cognitive Services.
- The package of Microsoft Azure is within the budget, simple and powerful.
- The dedicated Azure Traffic Manager can solve any type of query.
- You will get a 12-month free service with a limited scale uses.
If we compare Jump with others, then we can call it one of the best top 10 cloud gaming services. It is an on-demand video game subscription service with an enriched library of all the cloud games. The focusing parts of this gaming console are high-quality Indies, unique features, and mind-blowing sound quality. With this HyperJump technology, you will get the best quality of gaming service in this gaming console.
With a subscription of $4.99 per month, the user can get access to the library for getting more than 60 games. Each month they are adding more 10 games. The purpose of the company is to create high quality and independent gaming experience. From the year 2015, this premium cloud gaming is leading the independent gaming industry.
- Jump can deliver AAA types of games, but indie is their mission.
- The purpose of the company is more investment from the revenue.
- This software is platform agnostic.
- Jump required a minimum of 15 Mbps internet connection.
- It streams from a jump server.
- At present, it has more than 100 indie games.
- The maximum display output is 1080p 60fps.
- This Cloud game supports Windows, Mac, and LINUX operating systems.
- The subscription fee of JUMP is very cheap (only $4.99 per month) compared to other best virtual game service.
- Like free online gaming service, it does not emphasize AAA games; instead, it targets the games to stream.
11. Project Xcloud Game
Project Xcloud is one of the popular platforms to play games on your mobile phone and tablet. You will get more than 50 Cloud Games on this streaming console. To see the preview, you need not download the Game or own the console. This gaming service will provide you a new experience of adventure.
What you need to play the Cloud Game
- This free virtual gaming services for android needs version 6.0 or higher, Bluetooth version 4.0+
- Compatible Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth with Android Phone
- For internet connection: mobile data connection 10Mbps down/ 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Xbox Game Streaming App
- A Microsoft account to register
Work Process of Project Xcloud
You have to register for the Game. They will send you a verification mail. After your verification, you will get the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app. Now, you need to Pair your Xbox Wireless Controller. Finally, play and share your feedback with Project Xcloud.
What Game can you Play on Project Xcloud?
- Devil May Cry 5
- Tekken 7
- Gears 5
- Forza Horizon 4 and many more
12. Blacknut Cloud Gaming Services
The motto of Blacknut is Video games for everyone. It is a Cloud game, so it allows you to play games from anywhere. The pricing for this service is very cheap. You need only $12.99 per month. You can enjoy a internet gaming service with any commitment. Moreover, you can play on-demand, so you need not require any gaming console.
Suppose you have started a game with your Smart TV or desktop computer. Now, you have to go outside. You can play the rest of the Game on your mobile phone. Moreover, it supports Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Amazon, and Smart TV. Sometimes Blacknut offers some promo code. On the other hand, you can cancel the commitment at any time. So you need not bother about the pricing of the Game.
- Blacknut is a fast streaming video cloud game.
- It offers more than 360 games to play on your TV, Laptop, and Mobile.
- All types of games you can play like a cloud gaming call of duty with Blacknut.
- You can play online save games.
- No storage space is required to play the game.
- There is no in-app purchase.
- You can play the game with up to 5 friends.
- It is highly committed to privacy and security.
13. Google Stadia Free Cloud Gaming
Google Stadia is one of my most favorite and best PC gaming service to play online games. It is operated by Google and capable of streaming 4K resolution video quality. A high-speed internet connection is required to play the game. You can access the Game with any android browser, Google Chrome web browser, Chrome OS, Chromecast, and any Computer. It is not similar to NetFlix, but it had a plat to integrate with YouTube. PlayStation Now service of Sony Entertainment, Nvidia’s GeForce Now, and Microsoft’s Project xCloud are the best competitor of Google Stadia.
Google Stadia is a cloud game, so there is no requirement of additional hardware to play the Game. Only a good browser like Google Chrome and High-speed internet connection is enough to play the game. We know Google is the tech giant. Moreover, it has a big data store so it will overcome all of its potential competition in the virtual gaming world. From Wikipedia, we want to show the BandwidthRequirement and Video/Audio quality model through a picture.
What are the most popular games on Google Stadia?
We have given a review of 12 Google Stadia Games. Some of the popular games are Assassin’s Creed Revelation, Destiny 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Call of Duty Cloud Gaming, Crysis 2, Portal 2, Batman – Arkham City, Battlefield 3, The Elder Scrolls 5- Skyrim and Limbo.
- Stadia’s cloud hardware initially uses a custom Intel x86 processor clocked at 2.7 GHz,
- It has AVX2 and 9.5 megabytes of L2+L3 cache.
- Initially, it was released for 14 countries which are Belgium, Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- If your country does not support Google Stadia, then you can use the Gaming VPN Service.
Google Stadia Offers Free Games
Google Stadia finally thinks that to reach and capture the enormous cloud gaming world, and there is no alternative other than free options. Because of the competitive market, gamers want to play for free. Now, the players will get a free account, and they can play with their existing gaming hardware.
In previous times, the Google Stadia Cloud gaming platform was technically free, which meant the gamers had the option of free subscription for limited days. After the announcement of Stadia, many online players are trying to love this cloud game streaming service.
Source: Fool.com ( 17 April 2020)
14. Steam Link Online Gaming Services
Steam Link is the best platform to extend your Steam gaming experience. It allows you to play games on Mobile phones, computers, and Smart TV. Steam Link is free of charge. There is no download charge for this Game. Bluetooth is the most recommended controller of this Game. You can control the other devices with Bluetooth.
How does the Steam Link Work?
The working procedure of Steam Link is straightforward. First of all, you have to download the app for your SmartPhone, Android TV, iOS store. Now, pair your controller with any compatible controller. Connect to your computer. For better performance, you need a minimum of 5 Mbps to speed internet or broadband internet connection.
Steam Link Android App
If you want Desktop gaming experience on your Android phone, you can use the Steam Link Android App. To play your existing Game, you need to connect with your desktop by internet/Bluetooth connection. If you want to use internet TV, you need a high-speed router. More Than one million people play this free online gaming services for android on an Android phone.
Essential Features of Steam Link
- You can play games on Steam Link by Desktop, Smart TV, and Mobile App.
- Steam Link is free of charge.
- It is available on Google Play, App Store, and Raspberry Pi.
15. Rainway Cloud Gaming Platform
Rainway is a popular cloud game streaming service. Through an internet connection allows you to play games on Windows 10. The beta version was first released in 2018. After that, they released stable updates frequently.
- Rainway Cloud Game allows you to play smarter on your favorite gaming screen.
- Not playing PC games is completed, so they recommend using a internet gaming service.
- At the Rainway Dashboard, you will get all types of games.
- Rainway is easy to install, play, and enjoy the gaming service.
- It is easy to jump from your desktop because Rainway supports iOS, Android, Mac, TV, Linux, and Browser.
- There is no additional purchase or advertisement on the Railway gaming service.
- Rainway is committed to your privacy, and it is highly secured.
- Moreover, it is one of the cheapest cloud gaming.
16. HP Omen Game Stream
Another online PC gaming service is popular with the Adventure lover is HP Omen Game Stream. It allows you to stream your gaming experience with TV. It is a remote gaming service that is compatible with Windows 10.
HP Omen Game Stream has an easy to use interface to get the gaming service quickly. You will get your favorite and recently played games by a single click. It ensures authorized access, so there is no doubt of security. Before starting the game, it allows you to test your internet speed for a smooth gaming connection.
HP Omen Game Stream is available only on the OMEN model. They are planning to Backwards compatibility. There are only three steps to start the Game.
HP Omen Game Stream Steps
- Step 1: You need to open the OMEN command center app. Sign in to the Stream.
- Step: With the Game Controller Download the ViGem Driver
- Step 3: Form another Windows 10 PC and enjoy the Game.
17. Remotr Virtual Services for Gaming
Remotr gaming service is a popular platform that supports Android, iOS, and Windows 10. This gaming platform allows you to play the cloud game from anywhere, like from dating, coffee shop, or the washroom. It is the best platform for Co-op gaming. It does not matter whatever you have like a big screen, phone, TV or computer. The platform allows everything to play the game.
- Remotr is highly effective for Co-op gaming.
- You can play the Remotr Game from anywhere.
- The awesome gamepad will support you to play big.
- You can control the game on the screen.
- It allows you to play many games like Call of Duty Cloud Gaming.
- On any network, you can play the game.
- Moreover, it is one of the cheapest cloud gaming.
Netboom is an excellent platform to play PC games on mobile cloud gaming. Just turn your mobile gaming console to play the best cloud PC games. You can play instantly on your mobile phone. It is an accessible and affordable game for anyone. You can explore infinite PC games on your phone.
- Netboom does not require any download and installation. It is always ready with the latest version.
- It allows you to run any game on your mobile phone.
- It offers a high ending gaming platform.
- Netboom offers Graphics——NVIDIA, up to 60Hz in 4K UHD, Memory——DDR4, up to 16GB of RAM and Windows 10, 64 bits operating system.
- If you are a nonmember, you can get a free trial.
- You can connect the Game with Keyboard and mouse.
- After finishing your Game, it logs out.
19. Moonlight Free Cloud Gaming
Moonlight is the open-source Nvidia game stream client. With this Game, you will get access from any device like PC, Smartphone, or Smart TV. It is an open-source gaming stream protocol of Nvidia. It allows you to play games from a remote location. Moonlight is for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Steam Link devices, ChromeOS to Stream to ChromeOS laptops, and Android.
- Moonlight allows Stream at up to 4K resolution.
- It supports various games, including the Cloud Gaming Call of Duty.
- It supports 120 FPS streaming.
- With the help of the Moonlight Internet Hosting Tool, you can run the Game at your cloud gaming server.
- It supports multiple client platforms like Android device, iOS device, PS Vita, Raspberry Pi, Apple TV, PC or Mac, and Chromebook.
- The community, not a company run it, so it is free.
20. Amazon Cloud Gaming Platform: Project Tempo
Amazon always thinks about the home entertainment of users. So they wanted to invest in a big-budget called Project Tempo. It will be their long-rumored online gaming service. Amazon has two excellent games which are Crucible and the New World. Crucible is a big-budget sci-fi shooter game that focuses on competitive online gaming.
New World is a massively multiplayer game, but Amazon will release the earlier version. According to the NY Times, the games are the outcome of a 100 million dollar investment. After the release of this Game, Project Tempo will be the best competitor of Microsoft Project xCloud and Google Stadia.
21. Xbox App
Xbox App is one of the best Cloud game streaming applications for modern Gamers. Microsoft introduced it on August 1, 2019, as an Xbox console for the Windows 10 users. Initially, it released the beta version for the Windows 10 PC. Now you can download the game with Xbox game pass and see what your friends are playing. You can chat with them across your mobile phone, Xbox console, and personal computer.
To play the exciting game, you need the latest version of the Windows 10 operating system and Xbox beta app. When you browse the gaming genre, you will see a lot of recommended and featured games. If it is difficult for you to decide which game you should play, then you can try to “surprise me.” It will surprise you by recommending which game you haven’t downloaded yet.
The requirement of playing Xbox App
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (v.1903). If possible, use a higher configuration.
Processor: Minimum Intel Core i5 8300H, for AMD Ryzen 5 3550H
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 560, for NVIDIA GTX 1050.
Memory: Minimum 3GB VRAM, 8GB RAM
Storage: 150 GB will be suitable.
DirectX®: DirectX 12 API
- The Windows 10 user can use this application to play offline. Moreover, you can play many games for free.
- With the Xbox Pass, you can play games on Windows 10 and Xbox One.
- With this best Cloud game streaming App the user can access the activity feed so users can live chat with other friends.
- Some games and apps allow second screen integration via Xbox App to display supplemental content.
- You can use it as a remote control for the console.
- It also serves as a front end for PC version game DVR.
- You can use the library display for games installed on your device.
22. Huawei gaming platform Tencent
Huawei is another biggest company that produces mobile phones, but they are investing in a gaming platform called Tencent. This Chinese company focuses on artificial intelligence. The requirement of Tencent’s cloud game is shallow. But, you need a high-speed internet connection to get satisfaction.
Equipment for Live Streaming Video Games
- To play cloud games you need not require any high configuration PC, but for streaming video games, you need the following configuration:
- An Intel Core i5-4670 or an AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) processing unit with the equal ability
- Windows 7 Home Premium or later
- 8GB of RAM
- A graphics card running DirectX 10 or above
There are many other cloud gaming services, such as Ubitus GameCloud, GameFly, Playgiga, Polystream, Gaikai, etc. In our next update, we will try to present a brief study about those cloud gaming platforms. Cloud gaming will capture the future gaming industry. Users will use it as a service (GaaS). However, the subscription fee of cloud game streaming is comparatively high for all types of users.