Nowadays, most of us use Android phones. To pass our free time, we use mobile. We download different kinds of things from the app store or the web. After this, we watch movies, web series, dramas and so on mobile as it is easy to carry anywhere. Watching these things are one of the most significant sources of entertainment. To watch these, you should download the best video player apps for android from the Google play store. My article will suggest you find out these things.
Best Video Player Apps For Android
Firstly, we use a video player for watching high-quality videos smoothly, which provides a better quality as smart TV. Secondly, the android phone is very available all over the world. So wherever we are, we use mobile phones to watch videos. I use many video player apps from the Google play store. Now, I will suggest 20 apps that are the best video players app for android. I wish, this article will help you to find the best things.
1. MX Player
MX Player is the best media player app for Android in the play store. It has an HW+ decoder system which will help the hardware acceleration. A more interesting fact is that you can find the subtitle in it if you download a movie or web series. You don’t have to pay money to use this app. Also, you can use this without sign up. However, as It shows too many ads sometimes, it will bother you. Much more time MX player is compared with VLC Media Player. Both of them are good, but you have to understand that the MX player is best for android app whether VLC media player is the best for PC or laptop.
- MX player has a multi-core decoding system which helps to show better video quality on your device.
- Just do pinching and swiping to do zoom in and zoom out.
- You can control the sound system from this app.
- It contains all kinds of subtitles of drama, movies, web series, and so on.
- Have a lock button that protects you from unwanted touch.
If you are finding a free video player app, VLC is the best choice for you. It is the best video player for Android without ads. The most exciting thing is that this app is free, and anybody who has a smartphone can use it to watch high-quality videos on Android. As it does not show any app, so I can assure you that VLC is better than the MX player app in many aspects. Moreover, it is a safe app that does not provide any virus in your phone. Lastly, you can do network streams and network shares with your pc from this app.
- VLC can play all kinds of local and download video from your phone. You can also use disk shares in this app.
- It has auto-rotation, subtitle, aspect-ratio adjustment, and so on. Every feature will give you a fantastic experience of watching videos.
- You don’t have to worry about money as this app is free.
- It is an ad-free app, so it will not bother you.
- You can do a voice search from this app, making it easier to find your video.
3. PlayerXtreme Media Player
Many of you stream music online. playerXtreme is the most renowned video player for online streaming. Also, it is a popular platform for audio or video player. Most types of video formats are supported in this player. Without login, you can watch any type of video in this app. Moreover, it is the best 4k video player for android. It supports multiple languages. Lastly, this a safe app as it keeps your videos in a different folder.
- PlayerXtreme app can stream from PC or websites, which supports both audio and video streaming. Also, you can stream from anyplace, anytime.
- It supports all the formats of a video. So you can enjoy any downloaded video.
- As it has no storage limit, you can play and stream as much you want.
- It has a built-in subtitle.
- Easily you can control zoom in or out, volume, brightness, and arrange videos, music by their name, date, or size.
- You don’t have to convert any format to watch videos. It’s an exceptional feature in this app.
4. KM Video Player Apps For Android
KM player is the best media player to watch any kind of high-quality video like- HD, 4k, 8k, etc. It has outstanding features like- quick button, video zoom or move, and playlist set. Also, this is the best video player for android without ads in 2022. You can keep your video in cloud storage by using this app. KM player is not better than VLC media player as VLC saves more than 80% system resource than KM player. The result has been published by playing the same video in these two apps. Lastly, this is a safe app and cannot slow your phone.
- KM player is ad-free.
- It supports all types of format files.
- You can bookmark a video that you wanted to play and also repeat after designation.
- It has many functions like- Color adjustment, zoom in or out, section repeat, etc.
- You can watch your mobile videos on TV by using Chromecast.
- You can play aby video in this app on the web by using the URL link.
5. Video Player All Format – XPlayer
XPlayer app is the best video player for watching 1080p video on Android. Firstly, it is a free video player. As this app keeps your video in a private folder, your data will be saved from others. Secondly, it supports all kinds of formats and can play them in high resolution. You cannot think about the safety of this app. It is an ancient app in the play store, and it was the best video player app in 2017.
- Xplayer can play any video format in including MKV, MP4, 3GP, M4V, Ultra HD and, 4k./
- You can easily share videos with your friends by using this app.
- It contains a private folder that will protect your private videos.
- Xplayer has a subtitle downloader and can adjust subtitles and audio.
- It has many features like- control brightness or volume, auto-rotation, screen lock, and many more.
- You can watch your phone videos on TV by using this app. Also can play your video in the background or split-screen.
6. FX Player
FX player is one of the famous video players focusing on all the advanced features. Firstly, this app has a video converter that will help you convert your video into any format. Secondly, it can decode many formats of audio and video. Moreover, it has built-in hardware that helps to accelerate cheapest. The more exciting fact about the app is it has a feature named Chromecast that can cast music and play videos on a bigger screen like TV.
- FX player contains most of the audio and video format that means you can download any video format to watch in this media player.
- You can control full screen switching with the feature of autorotation.
- You can zoom out or in, control the brightness and volume.
- It can recognize any video from your memory card and store it safely.
- You can edit any videos from this app as it will help you use any short video clip.
7. Video Player: OPlayer Lite
The OPlayer app is the best for playing all video formats. The most exciting fact about this player that- you don’t have to be converted from one format to another format. Moreover, it supports DTS and DivX and has an advanced hardware acceleration system. You can also cast your mobile videos on the TV from this app. While watching a TV series online of different languages, you can download the subtitles to help you enjoy the series more. You can also play videos in the background by using this app.
- OPlayer has a multi-core decoding system that will help the performance of the device. So the videos will be played without any lagging.
- It has adjusted the playback speed.
- It has kids lock feature, so you don’t have to worried about any unwanted touch.
- You can play many formats of audio and video by using this app.
- You don’t have to be converted any format as it supports every format.
- While streaming anime and video online, you can use this app and also download any subtitle.
8. nPlayer Video Player Apps For Android
nPlayer is one of the best free video players for Android. You can watch any format of the video on this player. Most of the time, we save our videos in Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox. Anytime we can download this video and can watch these videos by using this app. You can get all the exciting features, which will make your watching experience better. Also, anybody can streams videos on the net. Also, you can watch videos on your TV or laptop by using this fantastic app.
- It supports all formats of the video so that you can watch any quality on any android device. Also, you don’t have to think about the converting system as it auto converts everything functionally.
- You will get a free built-in browser and a file manager, which helps keep the video in an arranged way.
- It can play any video from the internet as it has a hardware acceleration facility.
- You can play any high-quality video without any lagging. Also, you can get this feature is free,
- It can play videos from cloud storage. So you can watch anything which you saved in your drive.
- You can streams videos online.
9. CnX Player
CnX player app is the most known app for playing high-quality video formats like 4k, ultra HD, or 2160p. It uses only a tiny portion of the battery. So you don’t have to think about battery support when you are watching something by this app. It will not bother by unwanted ads while watching something. Moreover, it contains “Theatre Mode” and by using this app, you can browse the media gallery whenever you want. You can use any colorful themes. Also, it supports a floating window.
- CnX player can play any high-quality video, and you can experience it without any lag.
- It had subtitles and can hardware acceleration system, which helps with hardware decoding.
- You can adjust volume, screen size, and adjust saturation according to your needs.
- It supports H.265, X265, AVC, VP9 audio player, and MP4, MKV, 4K, 4K Ultra HD video player. Also, you don’t have to convert any video format.
- Using “Fire TV Stick,” you can play videos on TV with remote control support.
- It can play any subtitles.
- You can transfer any video from a PC or laptop by this app.
- It keeps the history of your watching video, and you can manage the video file according to your needs.
GPlayer is the best app for sharing your media file from one device to another. As this app is straightforward to operate and interface, it will give you many facilities. Sometimes you cannot be able to play a video format on your device. Don’t worry. It will solve your problem. GPlayer supports most of the video format, and you don’t have to worried about convert the format. Moreover, it has a robust security system. You can bookmark your favorite video and can share it on your PC or laptop by group media sharing.
- GPlayer is a free android video player. So you can use all the features without any cost.
- It supports Google Chromecast as it will help you play the video in the background, and you can also play your videos on TV.
- It contains many themes and also a 3D gallery view.
- Bu using Google media sharing, you can share the file with your nearest one at high speed.
- It does not lag much during watching a high-quality video as it has a robust software system.
11. Media Player ClassicRemote
Media player is one of the recognized apps for the best open-source video. If you are finding a media player with some standard features, then download this app. The more exciting thing about the app is that it is free. You don’t have to think about the security system as no one is spying in this app. Also, it supports the media library for subtitles. You can also use this app on your old device without any hassles.
- The media player supports mp3 and mp4v player with many advanced features.
- It supports networking streaming so that you can play your videos on the internet.
- As this app is free, your watching experience will be so good. Also, have a good security system, and you can manage your video files.
- You can get features like- auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, volume control, screen size controls, and so on.
- Anybody can use it is so easy to use, and every android device supports this app.
12. Kodi Video Player Apps For Android
If you find a perfect media player that contains all the exclusive features, just go to the google play store and download Kodi. It has every feature in one app. Also, it is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player. You can play all formats of high-quality video. Moreover, it a swift and user-friendly app. When you download this app, you may think it has its video or movie content. But be not confused with this. It only supports the videos you have on your device. Also, it can play online videos. One thing you should remember during the use of this app that it will not provide video streaming. For streaming, you must follow copyright rules.
- Kodi can play all types of high-quality audio and video format. Also, you don’t have to think about the converts as it converts everything automatically.
- It will also allow you to watch other files and photos of your device.
- You can keep backup in this app and also check the history of your watching.
- During streaming, you need the permission of the author. So your original content will remain safe.
- It supports gaming emulators.
- You can manage all your files as your wish, and you can search any file by using your voice.
13. SR Player
Sometimes, we want to experience the best video quality on our device. To get a better experience, you can use SR Player. It is the perfect app for enjoying movies, dramas, web series. If you want a better experience, it has a Pro version. From the Pro version, you will get unlimited access and enjoying the ad-free experience. In the free version, it has some exciting facilities. Most of the time, we download many apps for editing video. But by this app, you can also cut video. Connect with the other videos and make a new clip. Lastly, it has search and share facilities.
- SR player can play all the high resolutions video and also supports high audio quality.
- It has a night mode system so that you can enjoy movies at night with a better experience.
- You can download any subtitles and enjoy the movie.
- As it has a background player, it is easy to listen to songs and enjoy movies while using another app.
- You can control the playlist, volume. Brightness, screen resolutions, screen size, and so on.
- You can bookmark your favorite video and search for the video you want to watch.
- It supports file sharing, so you can share videos or file with your friends.
14. VL Video Player
VL video player app is a well-known app for its facilities. It supports all the high-quality video and audio formats. It is known as IPTV. Users use it to get a smooth video experience as it is a very user-friendly app. The most exciting fact is that this app has high definition visual effects, and also, you don’t have to be worried about the converting system. The app will automatically convert every format for playing.
- VL video player has high-quality visual effects and has audio effects, giving you a better experience while watching something.
- You can add many TV, tdf, films, music, and videos cause it supports IPTV playlist.
- It has subtitles that support many languages.
- You can stream your device video from this app.
- It has many features like- zoom in or zoom out, screen controlling, auto-rotation, etc.
- You can share your media file by using this app.
15. Video Equalizer
If you find an app for perfect equalizing, go to the play store, download this app, and enjoy your favorite movies. You can control audio quality, video quality, playback speed, screen resolution, and so on to get a perfect experience. Unfortunately, most of the video player app size is very big, which makes many users uncomfortable. But it is a small size app that contains many exclusive features. So for playing any high-quality videos, just use this app.
- Video Equalizer uses the default decoder for decoding. Sometimes we download a high-resolution video, but during playing, it plays In a low quality. For decoding, it will play in an original resolution.
- You can customize the video player as it is an equalizer app.
- It can play any local and URL network video. So you don’t have to be worried about converting.
- It will make thumbnails to show you all files to watch any videos without delay easily.
- It has a pause position system that means if you exit from the app in the middle of the movie, that will not cause a problem. However, later, when you start the movie, it will show you from the previous pause.
16. S Video Player
S video player is a trusted app by the users. It is another small size app with many features. Almost more than 1 million people download it and have a good review in the play store. So you can trust and download it on your phone. The app is very user-friendly, and you can control every feature to get a good experience. It contains smooth playback for all the high resolutions videos.
- S Video Player can play all the video formats.
- The app is user-friendly and very easy to use all the features.
- Lock screen option is available while watching the video. So you don’t have to be worried about unwanted touches while watching something.
- It has non-encoded video file playback support.
- It supports a floating window to enjoy movies or songs when you are using any social apps.
- 360 degrees video player support which will give you a more relevant experience.
- You can find the subtitle support of multiple languages in this app.
17. 4K Video Player – All Format – Support Chromecast
The next app I will talk about is the 4K video player. It is the best 4k video player for android mobile. It has multiple unique functions and has a review of 4.4 in the Google play store. So you can use it as a trusted app. Nowadays, most movies are released in 4K print. Also, the mobile camera supports a 4K camera. So this app is the best to watch these videos smoothly. Besides, it also supports MP4, 3GP, or MKV videos. So you can play any format of videos without any tension. Another exciting thing is that it automatically detects videos from phone storage and memory card.
- 4K video player can play all video and audio format, and it can also play in the background. So that you can watch videos or play audio files though you are using another app or after you lock the screen.
- It supports network issues and local networks as it will help you to watch any videos online. Also, you don’t have to worry about converting the format.
- As it includes Codecs, so there is no need to download the extra plugin.
- It took only a little memory from the phone storage and gave a fluent experience in the quick start and smooth playback.
- It has features like- screen lock, zoom in or out, control brightness, auto-rotation, and so on.
18. Video Player All Format
If you find an app with the equalizer, subtitle, video locker, each features in one format, then download “Video Player All Format”. The following app has the best sound quality. You can play 720p videos on android by using this app. Not also HD. It supports most of the video format. Nowadays, for many reasons, we use Zoom and Google meet. It can play those video files. You will get top-quality audio while playing a video. Lastly, you can control most of the features by using this app.
- Video Player has a video locker that protects the system that means if anybody is using your device, he will not be able to find out your video.
- It has a powerful band equalizer and bass boost that gives clear audio.
- You can download subtitles from this app.
- Video cutters and converter are available in this app. By using this feature, you can select a part and cut that from that video.
- It permits you to share your video folders with others
- It has a Chromecast that gives support to cast videos on TV.
19. BSPlayer Video Player Apps For Android
BSPlayer is one of the best apps for free hardware accelerated video player for android and smartphones. Also, it is the best video player for watching cinemas in HD. It has playback media files so that you don’t have to worried about video formats. It can play all types of video formats, and no need to convert any format. BSPlayer has two subtitles- external and embedded. Also, it supports many themes which will give you a good experience. The most exciting thing about the app is it supports USB OTG. So you can connect pen-drive to your phone and can play video directly from there.
- BSPlayer can streams video. So by using this app, you can streams your video online from your android device.
- It supports a pop-up window. You can use this feature both in listening to audio or watching videos.
- It has hardware acceleration which increases speed and consumes less battery from your device.
- Lock screen features protected from unwanted touch while watching something.
- It can play all formats of video and also play uncompressed RAR files directly.
The last one I am going to discuss is the MPV-Android app. It is the best video player for android free download. Another thing is that it is an ad-free app. It contains all the necessary features that are needed to play a high-resolution video. Moreover, it supports all the video formats, and you can play any video from the web. Unlike other apps, it has some extra features like- interpolation, debanding. It will increase your watching experience more.
- mpv-Android has hardware acceleration features that give a lagging-free watching experience.
- You can control zoom out or in, volume, screen rotation, and many features using this app.
- In addition, you can play network-based streams with the “Open URL”. So you can streams videos anytime from your mobile. Also, you can watch any videos from the website.
- It contains software-based video decoding.
- You can download subtitles of your favorite dramas or cinemas by using this app.
Android phone is the thing that we used it for daily purpose. So watching movies or personal videos is a necessary thing. It is essential to watch your favorite things without any disturbance. So I use many video players app from the Google play store and make a list of the top 20 best video players for android. I hope my using experience will help you a lot. Thanks for reading my article. If you like my article, please share it with your nearest one and social media.