Technology has entered every span of our life in this modern era. You can find technical support in almost every aspect of your life. So, why not use it in making your study plan? A study planner app can make your learning period more enjoyable than before. MyHomework is one of the best study apps. It has become very much popular since 2009. But some other myHomework alternatives can be your best study companion. If you are new to using apps that help you study, this article will be worth reading. Here I’m going to show you the best Homework Apps like myHomework Student Planner.
What is myHomework Planner?
“myhomeworkapp.com” is one of the best Homework apps. It helps you to organize your study materials. It is trendy among English-speaking students. We can use this highly-rated app quickly. The free version of the myHomework app offers to organize your homework.
MyHomework app also helps to make your study schedule, maintains a homework calendar, and so on. You can access some other advanced features by buying the premium version at $4.99 per year. It will provide you with sharing options too. You may import homework and add accessible features to it.
MyHomework also accesses the external calendar option, attach files with your study plan, etc. This app can sync between several devices. It shows you the upcoming homework widgets. But nowadays, the myHomework app is losing its efficiency. So, the users want to find some other apps that can serve their purposes.
How Do You Use myHomework as a Student Planner?
MyHomework study planner app does not require any advanced knowledge for using it. Students can download this app from Google Play for their android. Create an account using your email address to sign up. You should turn on the location of your device. It requires an internet connection to sync with the official website.
MyHomework Study Planner helps to design your study plan more precisely. After using the myHomework app, you will never have to waste your time remembering your to-do list. It will convert the premium version into a free version when the premium time expires.
How Can an Android App Help My Study?
There are a lot of reasons why a person cannot achieve maximum success in his study area. Lack of organizing quality is a common reason for it. You have to plan your academic activities properly to achieve maximum success. Laziness is a barrier to making correct plans. You may also face time managing problems while making a study plan.
A homework app can reduce this burden of your life. It can give you a well-organized plan for your study life. It is also an easy way to maintain a connection between the teachers, students, and parents. A digital app that helps you in your Study may offer you some incredible benefits. Those benefits can increase the outcome of your learning process to times more.
Major Benefits of Using a Study App
1. Improving the organizing capacity: A study planner app makes you confident about organizing your study plan. Such an app can help you to track your classes and assignments. It can also remind you of the deadlines and take notes on necessary matters.
2. Increasing responsibility: A homework tool will make you responsible for completing the tasks you have planned in the application. The app can develop your commitment level. This app makes you accountable for working according to your study plan.
3. The achievement tracking process: The best study planner apps will help you track your achievements. Those apps encourage a lot in your study area. This skill will help you to gain success throughout your whole life.
4. Creating Communication-line: A study planner plays a significant role in reducing the communication gap between the teachers and parents.
5. Alternative to traditional study plan: A digital app can change your study planning experience. It will record your activities and help you to carry on your consistency. It also increases your concentration level. A study planner app gives you the motivation to study harder too.
Why Do You Need a myHomework Alternative?
MyHomework Student Planner app has some drawbacks, so we feel the requirements of some alternatives. The app is not working according to the desire of the users. There is a crashing problem in the app. Users are also facing problems in using this app on their android devices. In some cases, the app is not easy to handle. Most of the users opined that this app was a great one when it arrived. But unfortunately, the myHomework Student Planner app has lost its previous glory and efficiency.
Best 15 Study Apps As myHomework Alternatives
MyHomework is undoubtedly one of the best study planner apps. But recently, there are some terrible reviews of this app. So, users are now searching for some myHomework alternatives to get their work done. I’m here to let you know about the best study planner apps available for your android.
1. School Planner Pro- Best Homework App
You can trust School planner Pro to find your study-related activities systematically. It is one of the best myHomework alternatives that will organize your study plan according to your wish. School planner Pro is very suitable for teachers, parents, and students. This app works as a timely reminder. It notifies you about all your tasks. You can also determine your next lesson plan using the app.
The School planner Pro app is free of cost. No advertisement will annoy you while using it. This app keeps a record of all your assignments and exams. The School planner Pro offers a sharing option too. The app gives you an overview of what is happening in recent days and which event is nearby. This homework app also informs you of the most important notices of your school regarding tests, classes, etc.
- School planner Pro shows you the detailed information of your school, including classes, tasks, assignments, exam results, etc.
- This app summarizes the most important events of your study plan.
- It is a great time management app for students.
- School planner Pro can schedule all your tasks and never allows you to forget that.
2. My Study Life- School Planner
A study planner app can work accurately only when you keep your commitment to the plan. My Study Life app has so many features to make your Study easier. This app will teach you how to make your daily study plans. My Study Life app makes you aware of your study time and increases your accountability regarding the Study.
My Study Life is a free homework app that contains a lot of similarities with the myHomework app. More than that, it has a storing feature. By using this, you can access your classes and other records from anywhere.
My Study Life offers you to sync your data on different devices. My Study Life is one of the best study apps that work as a great supporting hand in achieving the best result. The app is perfect for parents to track their child’s progress. There is no complaint about crashing the app while using it. My study Life app integrates all the aspects of your academic life easier.
- My Study Life keeps track of your assignments, classes, and other school activities and keeps them safe in the cloud or other online drives.
- It also stores your essential exams, including revision tasks.
- This app manages your classes and helps you to follow the timetable.
- It is one of the best apps like myHomework that give you notifications about all your study events.
Chipper is one of the best study apps. It can be an excellent alternative to the myHomework app. This app helps you in maintaining a scheduled study plan. It will inform you about all the important upcoming events. Chipper is a free app and can be easily installed. This app can be used as an assignment tracker. It will also help you manage your daily life plan like meetings, gym, social networking, etc.
You can track your study plan here by importing items from Google Calendar. Chipper also has the option of setting a timer for your study period. But recently, a bug is showing an empty event in the app. When the user clicks on that event, the app crashes. There is also an issue with the widget display.
- Chipper provides you with study organizing plans by using a homework calendar.
- It reminds you of completing homework in due time.
- This app offers an effective learning process by helping to improve your study focus.
- The app contains a to-do list feature to track your daily progress.
- Chipper also motivates you to utilize your time through its ‘earning’ feature.
4. Class Timetable
Are you facing problems in maintaining your time? If yes, then Class Timetable can be the best app for you. This app is one of the best time management apps for students. Class Timetable offers your multi-week support along with homework planning features. It can help you track classes and assignments with no mistakes. This app also makes a schedule that you can follow easily.
Class Timetable contains an excellent color-filled interface. This feature removes the boredom of studying. The app also supports dark mode and home screen widgets. It contains data import and export options too. We can download class Timetable free from Google Play.
- Class Timetable is one of the best-scheduled apps for school, college, and university students.
- It keeps track of your homework to organize your Study.
- This app notifies you about class time.
- Class Timetable reminds you to finish your home tasks and helps you to reach your goal.
5. Any.do – To-do list, planner & Calendar
You can plan your academic activities by using a digital calendar. Any.do app will serve you this feature. You can easily make your to-do list using this app. It is also a myHomework alternative that can track all your daily activities, including Study.
Any.do is a great planner app. It organizes your daily activities and provides you with a precise plan of what you have to do. You can find your daily activities according to your preference list.
Any.do app can play a significant role as your project tracker. This homework app will remind you of every work which remains pending on your list. It improves its working capacity. They integrated this app with other popular sites like Outlook, Google Calendaetcat’s App, Google Task, Gmailetcty. Any.do app also contains note-taking facilities. This single app has the power to re-organize your puzzled life planning and helps you to get the best result in your studies.
- Any.do app contains an advanced tracking calendar and reminding features.
- It offers sync facilities between different devices.
- This app provides you with an organized study plan.
- There is a collaboration option with other friends about your Study in this app.
- Any.do app Increases your productivity by working as an all-in-one planner.
6. Bartleby: Best Study App
Do you need an app that can act as a substitute for your tutor? Here is a perfect solution for you. Bartleby app can serve as one of the best homework apps. This app will help you finish your home tasks with no hassle. It will guide you on different subjects. The Bartleby app can also help you in preparing for any competitive examinations.
This is one of the best study apps to solve your problems using the question/answers feature. The app will assist you in studying Math, Social Science, Science, Engineering, Business, and the branches of these heads. You can find answers to your questions 24/7 using the ‘digital key’ feature of this app. This free app offers you the fastest online service in solving your academic problems.
- Homework Helper & Homework Answers app solves the textbook Math problems by using Bartleby’s math answer scanner and calculator.
- It can find the Bartleby homework helper’s answers to the History, Science, Engineering, and Business-related questions.
- This app offers you 24/7 online support to help you finish your learning.
- It supports the fastest reply features.
- The app provides you an easy search option on their digital database.
7. Todoist: Best Homework App for Android
Todoist is a free app with an in-app purchase option. This app can be used as an alternative to the myHomework app with an activity tracking option. Todoist helps you to keep in mind all your academic activities.
The Todoist Android app focuses on important features like capturing and organizing the events that pop up in your mind, creating the study plan according to your priority level, fixing a due date to finish your task, etc.
Todoist is one of the best study apps that can recognize your needs by typing simple info. This app can personalize your study plan. It is integrated with tools like Google Calendar, Amazon Alexa, Gmail, etc. The app offers syncing options between other devices. You can get a lock screen widget, quick add title, assistance, and notifications while using it in androids.
- Todoist tracks your study progress and personalizes plans to record productivity.
- It organizes your activities very systematically.
- This app contains a collaborating option that helps you to share your plan with others.
- Todoist helps you to complete your tasks within the due date.
- It offers you an easily functional homework tracking system.
8. Power Planner: Homework/Grades
Power Planner can take the place of one of the best myHomework alternative apps. This app is perfectly made for the students of middle school, high school, or University. Power Planner helps you to track your daily lessons. It also makes you aware of completing your assignments or homework. This app manages all your important study matters like semester plans, study schedules, etc.
Power Planner has enhanced its effectiveness by integrating with Google Calendar. This app made your study planning task easier. The widgets of this application allow you to know about your upcoming homework. You can also pin a widget for your convenience.
Power Planner app supports grade and GPA calculations. Power Planner requires an online account. The paid version of this study planner app allows some more advanced functions like adding over five grades per class, using multiple semesters, and so on.
- Power Planner manages your daily study plan effectively.
- It notifies you about the upcoming home tasks.
- This app uses Google Calendar to track your activities.
- The app calculates Grade and GPA perfectly.
- Power Planner offers an online sync option.
9. Easy Study
If you face problems making your study plan, you can take help from the Easy Study app. It is one of the best study apps that will provide you a perfect study routine. To use this app, you have to select the courses which you want to study. After that, you need to mention how long you will study those courses daily or weekly. That’s all! Easy Study will provide you with a perfect plan up to your wish!
The Easy Study app can be one of the best apps like myHomework as it contains even better features than the myHomework. Easy Study will organize your study plan in cycles. This feature facilitates you to review the subjects. The app effectively prepares students for a particular exam for school, college, or higher studies.
- Easy Study offers you a plan of the subjects you need to study every day.
- This app contains an option to make a to-do list related to each of the study sessions.
- You can track the record of your study history (courses, duration of the Study, etc.) for each day, week, month, and so on.
- The app notifies the summary of your daily study plan.
- Easy Study gives you an option to customize your subjects with different colors mentioning the time you need to spend on each.
10. Student Calendar
Are you searching for the best timetable app? The Student Calendar app for Android is here to give you the best solution. This app focuses on increasing your organizing capacity. It helps you to carry on your consistency in the academic field.
The Student Calendar will track your study activities. It reminds you to finish your homework within the due time. By using the app, you will never miss a deadline for submission. It is like embedding Google Calender but for your studies.
The Student Calendar app makes a to-do list of your daily studies and highlights the important ones. When you complete the task, it will no longer remain highlighted. This app also groups your past and future study activities to help you to maintain the timetable. This light-weighted and the straightforward app can make your study life more organized and stress-free.
Student Calendar can be taken as an alternative to the myHomework student planner app. Users can download the app from Google Play for free, but it also offers in-app purchases.
- Student Calendar proves its efficiency in managing your study timetable.
- The notification option of this app never allows forgetting your deadlines.
- This app creates a schedule for your study-related events and maintains a calendar.
- It also keeps a record of the marks you have obtained in your exams.
- Student Calendar designs your plan according to the order by day, month or year.
11. Task Agenda: Organize and Remember Your Tasks!
Task agenda is another free time management app for students. This app will help you to utilize your time using the best method. It will reduce your tension for reaching deadlines and offer you a stress-free life.
Task Agenda will turn your unsystematic study life into a well-organized one. It will show you the ways to remember your daily tasks efficiently.
Task Agenda personalized your routine with your favorite colors and widgets. It also notifies the works which you have finished. The app straightforwardly manages your activities. But this free app lacks in setting time duration for a task. Sometimes it doesn’t show all the events put there by the user. Still, the app is considered one of the best apps like myHomework.
- Task Agenda enables you to maintain your time in an organized way.
- It helps you to remember all your daily academic events and tasks.
- This app offers a personalized customizing option for your plan.
- The app is free of complexity, and everyone can use it.
Todait is an authentic homework app. This app ensures to utilize your time and makes you 100% prepared for your exams. It works as a great time management app. Todait is very useful for the students preparing for competitive exams like- SAT, ACTs, PCAT, LSAT, MCAT, Bar exam, A level exam, etc.
Todait app increases the productivity of your Study and makes you more confident. It helps to organize your substantial study materials and complete those systematically.
Todait provides you with a study routine that lets you figure out which course you should start to read. It creates your habit regarding a routine-based study plan and remaining accountable to your academic plans. You just have to let the app know how many hours you want to spend studying each course in a week.
Todait will divide your study materials and organize them according to your time. It is one of the best study apps available free on Google Play containing an in-app purchase option.
- Todait app emphasizes more on your Study rather than planning for it.
- It shows your weekly study progress and manages your time perfectly.
- The app uses a calendar to track your activities.
- There is an option of maintaining a study diary and checking your activity list.
- Todait reminds you to finish your tasks and prevents you from being distracted by notifications from other apps using the ‘lockout mode.’
13. StudySmarter: Flashcards, Notes, Quizzes & Planner
Study Smarter is an All-In-One study planner and Homework app. This app is one of the best alternatives to the myHomework Student Planner app. Study Smarter allows you to collaborate with other students studying similar courses. Study Smarter takes quizzes, provides flashcards, lecture notes, study notes, etc., acting as your study guide.
You can access a variety of study materials in this app, both online and offline. Study Smarter also provides sketch features to make hand notes and create a comprehensive study plan.
Study Smarter provides different features for three different categories of people- University students, School/college-going students, and one for everyone. It acts as an aid to study and helps you achieve the best result in your academic life. You can sign in free from different devices to use this app. This app offers an in-app purchase option too.
- Study Smarter helps you to create goals, make a routine and track your progress using artificial intelligence.
- It provides your study statistics and summarizes the report.
- The app shares PDF files, class notes, lecture notes, flashcards, etc., to make your Study easier.
- It provides all the necessary tools to make you prepared for your exam.
- This app offers you a sharing option that helps you to learn more from the other students.
- Study Smarter also allows taking hand notes and sketches.
14. Egenda – School Planner & Assistant
Egenda is another homework application that manages your day-to-day assignments. It is one of the best study planner apps containing the best features for organizing your study routine. Egenda creates a better plan than a physical schedule. Students made this fantastic designed app for students! Egenda Overviews your previous tasks and notifies them on the top of the screen.
Egenda offers you the easiest way to record your study activities and find them quickly. Add some classes in the app, add your assignment lists, and complete your home tasks. This app will manage your study materials perfectly. Egenda is an app requiring no subscription fee. After adding a task in the app, there is no option to delete it and repeat it the following week. This issue might bother you a little.
- Egenda offers you a well-featured homework management option
- This app has a note-adding option.
- It sorts your assignments by order of classes, due date, and completion.
- The app always reminds you to finish your tasks in due time.
15. Trello: Study Apps
Trello is one of the best myHomework alternatives. This learning app provides you a visual tool for organizing your tasks. The app is very flexible, and you can customize it as you want. It makes a to-do list for you and helps you to work according to it. Trello also offers you a checklist, deadlines, and other necessary motivations so that you can finish your task within the minimum time.
Trello can be an excellent companion in your academic life. The app minimizes your mental stress by making you an easy study plan. It keeps a record of all your necessary articles and reduces your tension to remember them. This free app also notifies you of your pending tasks and the completed ones. It would have worked better if it added a calendar for tracking activities.
- Trello offers you an easily maintainable study plan.
- This app Keeps a record of your study progress.
- It reminds you about critical academic events and deadlines.
- Trello offers an offline working facility.
So, after going through this article, I’m sure that you will use an app that helps you study. You don’t have to worry about choosing any myHomework alternative now. This article will help you select the best Homework Apps that can serve your needs. Don’t forget to share your feedback! And I hope you can solve your study problems with the help of these apps and reach the desired goal of your life.