Losing Weight and maintaining a slim body is a trend nowadays. But to keep a fit body, we do harmful diets like keto. It only causes health failure, and some may face death. We should always consult a dietitian when following a diet chart, but it seems costly. So, we have developed the best dieting apps for Android to help you maintain your figure and keep you healthy.
The Best 20 Dieting Apps for Android
A Keto diet can help you lose weight quickly, but a famous dietitian does not recommend it. He said it restricts taking fresh vegetables and whole-grain foods and can cause kidney failure, low blood sugar, constipation, and malnutrition.
Doing it wrong can cause muscle cramps and many other difficulties. Having some guidance and instruction to keep your body fit and healthy would be best.
We have collected a bunch of apps that will help you lose weight and simultaneously guide you on how to exercise. Physical exercise will burn calories and keep you healthy, but there is a time and way to do those exercises.
1. Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
MyFitnessPal is the app that will guide you to your destination more healthily and safely. You can consult or get advice from the other members who have joined. They changed themselves by following the rules and regulations, and maintaining the diet charts and exercises would greatly encourage you.
MyFitnessPal has the largest food database, guiding you towards a nutrient, non-fancy diet, and you will not be bored with those tasteless diet recipes.
- MyFitnessPal has the most extensive food database, with over 14 million recipes, including restaurants. So, there is no chance of getting bored with this app.
- You can also keep an eye on your daily progress. That will help you realize how you’re going and, if you’re lagging, how to catch up with your regular diet plans.
- You can also get advice from experts and those who have gained success already because it’s a platform to connect with other professionals.
- It allows you to track your own fitness goal. Your task is to set your height, Weight, food habits, and daily physical exercise records, and the app will calculate what you must do to keep your body fit.
- You can also make friends and set goals, motivating you to reach your destination.
- You can also add your diet recipes. Which will motivate others to adopt those recipes and will encourage you to maintain your tracks
- The app will provide full-length videos of regular exercises and fitness professionals doing them.
- You will have 30 free days of premium facilities, and you can see whether maintaining all the rules and regulations helps you.
2. Lose It – Dieting App for Android
Calorie Counter by Lose It! for Diet & Weight Loss is an effective diet that many people follow. According to experts, it is essential to count your regular calories and burn them. It also gives you recipes for seafood and fast foods, which you can take according to your body plan.
Another excellent feature is that the app is ad-free and gives you free service. Moreover, you can get this app on google play for free, and it will help you be on your weight loss track and notify you about the macronutrient states. Its fantastic feature will shock and surprise you, so let’s take a quick look at them.
- There is a barcode scanner on the app, and when you buy something like canned food or processed food, you can scan those food products and get to know how many kilocalories you consume, and it will keep track of your dieting goals.
- When you make something at home, you can also know its calories by clicking the food snap and checking on the app. It will inform you about your macro carb, protein, sugar, and other nutrients.
- There are over 25 million nutrients, carbs, and food goals to choose from and set your target. There are also workout guides just for you. It is essential to exercise along with maintaining diet plans. It will help you to reach your goals in no time.
3. Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary, Food Diary Tracker
Calorie Counter has been voted and recognized as the number #1 diet app for Android by the American Journal of preventive medicine. It is so easy to use, and the calorie count of food is precise. It is recommended by the ‘New York Times as well. Calorie Counter has over 12 million members and can get essential diet tips from their comments. You can set a date before you want to lose your desired Weight, and this app will help you healthily reach your desired body.
- Calorie counter supports any diet, keeps you updated and informed about the basics of those diet plans, and keeps your macro diet plan on track. So all you have to do is choose your desirable diet plan that you can maintain.
- Another exciting thing about this app is that it will cover your weight forecasting by which you will realize if you are on the right path.
- There are also massive food databases to follow, and you can make your own by twisting the recipes or mixing up more. Diet plans will be more fun to follow through this app.
- There are also reminders to take your food on time and also for the exercises. If you forget about your plan, this app won’t let you do so.
- This app will track micronutrients and nutrition also. You will get to know which food item contains how much nutrition and set a goal to take those regularly. The app will sum up the rest.
4. Noom: Health & Weight
Many people like to eat food but are also concerned about their health. Sometimes they starve themselves to death by not taking enough food for their body. Well, no more starving.
This dieting app for Android will help you lose weight by exercising regularly, not to minimize food habits. You can instantly lose Weight by starving yourself, but it won’t stay for the long run. Noom will teach you, without starving yourself, how to stay healthy and fit.
- Noom has come up with a great concept: a psychology-based diet plan. Eating a minimum quantity can affect our psychological health, and sometimes many get traumatized by keeping pace with those plans. Still, Noom will erase those thoughts from your mind and will help you psychologically.
- It won’t tell you to skip meals or take salad all day. Instead, it will tell you how to eat mindfully and keep healthy and fit. It will make you realize how to differentiate between good food and bad food.
- It will teach you some scientific facts about losing Weight and include fun facts. Sometimes taking minimum meals makes our behavior rough. It will also help to overcome those habits.
- It is proven that if you keep your workouts regular, you will lose weight permanently, and that will become your habit if you enjoy the methods you are doing.
5. Fitbit – Dieting App for Android
I think Fitbit is the app we earn the most because of its brilliant features. It’s the app we can install on our smartwatch and maintain a record of how many steps we took, how many hours we worked out, or even how many steps we climbed.
Fitbit will also record our heartbeats beating and how many kilocalories we lose a day. What more do you wish to gain to lose Weight? It’s the ideal app for beginners as well as pros.
Fitbit also keeps a record of your food habits, sleep cycle, and the water you take throughout the day, and more importantly, it will connect with your family and friends who are also using the same app. So, you and your friend or partner could participate in these workout plans and see who’s improving rapidly.
- The first thing you will get from this app is a 90-day free trial version, and you can start your diet plans the right way. It will provide over 250 workout videos you can practice at home.
- This app provides free music, and when you work out, you can listen to them without data, and the music it provides will help you calm your mind and lose grip. Keeping your mind at ease when following a diet plan is vital. Most people fail when their nerve is not facing peace.
- It will also help you discover your sleep cycle, which is essential to keep a healthy body because sound sleep helps increase your metabolic rate and digest your food. How many hours are you sleeping, and more are needed for your sound health? That’s all kept by the app.
6. Ideal Weight-BMI Calculator & Tracker
BMI, or body mass index, is an essential parameter in your dieting plan that you must obey. BMI varies from person to person, gender to gender, depending on age, height, and Weight. So BMI for a male will differ from a female.
Without knowing the fact, forcing yourself into a diet plan will always fail. By using this app, you can also know your family member’s BMI, and you will know whose health is at risk and avoid those circumstances by taking healthy measures.
- There are three graphs indicating 3 months, 6 months, and one year’s progress. The graph will show you how you are gradually reaching your goal.
- Firstly, you must input your height, age, and Weight, calculate your BMI, and comment about your health if you are in perfect body weight or fat or underweight. Then you will start your fitness journey.
- You can also monitor your food habits and regularly check your BMI by only monitoring your Weight and checking in the app, and thus you will gain your desirable body.
7. Lose Weight Without Dieting
This dieting app for Android is for all food lovers. It’s high time losing Weight without Dieting but only crushing exercise. And it is a healthier way to keep a slim body rather than jump into a self-made diet that any dietitian or doctor does not advise.
You obviously have to exercise more when you aren’t cutting your food habits. So when you record how many hours you spent jumping, walking, racing, or swimming, calculate how many kilocalories you have lost and how many more to go.
- It will give you the daily needed protein, carb, and nutrition diet charts, track your calories, and ensure a healthy body.
- The most fantastic thing is you can earn rewards by checking daily and updating your progress. It will also encourage you mentally and psychologically.
- It will also track your water consumption, and measuring water consumption is essential to increase your metabolic and digestive features.
- You can also upload your diet plan and get advice on how you’re going and what to improve. Then you can also schedule your future Dieting and exercise plan.
- You can capture your stock photos, see how you’re improving, upload them, and encourage others.
8. Casual dieting-weight manager
Simple Dieting is the cutest diet-maintaining app for Android. This app is best for those who have started a journey towards Dieting. It will serve you the cutest emojis, and you can also use the app as your wallpaper. The day you would blow by eating, you can use an emoji referring to you, and that will encourage you to start your Dieting and keep fit.
- The cute rabbit and pike will encourage you to maintain your diet, creating the cutest meme ever.
- There is another option, and that is maintaining your journal, and according to your journal, it will update the cute illustration, and that’ll help you to stay motivated.
- You can also use the rabbit and puke as your wallpaper, which is fun to deal with. Moreover, you can use the rabbit and puke line sticker series.
9. WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined)
As for its name, it does the same thing as watching your regular weight parameters and helps to maintain your health by observing those regularly. It has to be purchased to use, and when you purchase something, you will value it more than getting something for free. The assistant will want to know you first.
After knowing your present condition, it will suggest the necessary diet plan and then start monitoring you regularly and giving you a regular update on your progress. You can also get a personal coach who will virtually work for you, monitor you, and give you the necessary advice, but you must pay for this. But it is way cheaper than consulting a dietitian.
- You can use the new tool that names what’s in the fridge, and it will give your exclusive recipes straight from famous restaurants, and you can scan the food you’re eating and know how many calories you’re taking.
- It will update your weekly progress, and that helps to maintain track right. This app will track your daily protein, nutrition, sleep cycle, and elements that affect your diet plans.
- There is 24/7 community and live coaching on how to take exercises and many other things related to diets. So, you can schedule your diet videos according to your timetable.
10. Pacer Pedometer & Step Tracker
Pacer Pedometer & Step Tracker is a companion app with your other diet app. It syncs perfectly with the myfitnesspal and Fitbit apps. Moreover, it records your daily footsteps and becomes your pedometer buddy. The method of using this app is relatively easy. All you have to do is install the app and start walking or running whatever you like.
Pacer Pedometer & Step Tracker will count all your daily footsteps and how many kilocalories you have lost. Then it will give you a weekly report; this app doesn’t require wristbands or smartwatches. It works perfectly fine with your smartphone and keeps your walking data.
- Pacer Pedometer & Step Tracker app will create healthy habits like walking daily and counting your footsteps. Also, it can track your walking history, and by this, you can increase your ability day by day.
- It will also count steps and measure calories burned, the walking distance, and the busy time of your walking or running. That will encourage you to lose Weight.
- You cannot miss your route when running in a new place. The GPS activity tracker tracks outdoor fitness activities on a map, and that will help you reach your destination.
- It also won’t require any website login, and you can create a group of family and friends and then walk into a group that’ll motivate all the members.
11. Lifesum: Food Diary, Meal Planner & Diet Tracker
When you’re about to follow a keto diet but have no knowledge about it, this Android dieting app is for you. Lifesum works when you lose weight and can maintain your current weight by following this app. Moreover, you can gain weight by following the rules and entering your height and Weight; the app will let you know what is accurate.
- Lifesum works with your three meals; breakfast, launch, and dinner, and then calculate the whole calories, deduct from the calories you burned, give you a daily report, and set a perfect diet plan to follow.
- To follow the keto diet, you must knock off all the carbohydrates and fiber, so jumping off in this recipe will be hard. Lifesum will help you discover new diet plans according to your taste and previous food habits.
- A calorie counter and food tracker functions will provide your progress, and you will know to organize accordingly.
12. FatSecret Calorie Counter
The fat secret is a company with its headquarters situated in Melbourne. It has been collecting data about people who want to lose or gain weight, the necessary things the app will need, and then observing that data for the few years they’ve come with the app.
Fatsecret belongs to a massive food database and creates a multi-layered diet plan, including snacks and beverages. There are many positive reviews about this app, and they shared their feelings about how it helped them reach their goals.
- The updated version of this app has improved its diet plan. The developers are currently working on their bug-fixing issues.
- It will divide the calories you take at different times in different colored graphs, and it will help you fix the habit of where you should be more careful.
- The app will let you create a food diary that you will follow regularly. This app is straightforward to access and creates a diet calendar for your weight tracking.
- A large number of people who are benefited from the app will be there for you to support. You can talk with them, and this will encourage you mentally. You can also gain followers by uploading your improvements.
13. Lose Weight in 30 Days
I have used this app, which is fantastic. You can get this app free on google play. Simultaneously the name of the app is so promising that it makes it practical for those who can continue it for 30 days. It won’t tell you to knock off all your favorite food, but the app will minimize the type and quantity of the food you regularly take.
Losing Weight in 30 Days will suggest a regular workout starting with 30 minutes of expenditure. The time will increase gradually, and once you get habituated, you will notice that you don’t need the app to keep on track.
- The exercise is segmented into different types like hips, waist, belly, thigh, and leg workouts, and it will tell you when to take those exercises and how to do that.
- The best thing is you can work out at home by following their guides, and it’s beneficial, and after some days, it will increase your time of exercising, but it is not that hard, and you don’t require any instrument.
- You can also track your calories, and it comes with a chart, and you can count your BMI as well.
- And it comes up with a low-calorie diet plan and maintains that you don’t need fancy items, and it’s pretty cheap.
14. My Diet Coach
My diet coach dieting app for Android will mentally prepare you to lose weight and help you overcome all the trauma you can face by losing Weight. It is the best weight loss tracker app that you will find. Along with the small, healthy diet recipes, it will remind you to drink water accordingly.
- The app has reminders on different topics like when to drink water, your before and photos, timely meals, and so on.
- It is organized with some daily goals to achieve, and that’ll help you ignore those sugary drinks and fast food items.
- It also motivates you by sending you motivational quotes and videos to make your leisure enjoyable.
15. MyPlate Calorie Tracker
It is the most crucial step on your diet plan that checks your calories and maintains them according to your data plan. If you find this difficult to do, then you can install this and forget the rest. It has over 2 million food databases and will create your personalized platter.
- You can check on other members on the free additional tool and find comments about your improvement.
- The robust program section will give you a quick summary of tracking your health and your carbs, protein, and nutrition data.
- It creates an exercise plan for users of varying ages, gender, and BMI.
16. Burn fat workout in 30 days. HIIT training at home
High-intensity interval training workouts or HIIT is a training by which you can lose belly fat and increase your metabolic system in 30 days. You don’t need any equipment and can do it at home. In this pandemic situation, we are not allowed to go outside for the best to stay at home and burn calories.
- The dieting app for Android will give you instructions on how to do those exercises. Not only video instruction but audio instruction is also included.
- The notifications will remind you to do your regular exercises.
- It will regularly check your BMI, Weight, and burned calories, update you about belly fat, and increase your sports ability.
17. Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
A calorie counter is one of the most popular apps, and it will check on your current calories and give you updates. Also, it has all kinds of diet varieties like low-carb, no-carb, keto, and vegan. Their in-built scanner feature will also measure the gross calories you’re taking daily and help you keep your Weight on the right track.
- You can read health and diet articles from the experts and learn more about your metabolism, which is free.
- It has the most extensive food databases with over 3.5 million food tracks from which you can take your preferable diet plan.
- Many exercise demos are here, and they are all done by professionals.
18. HealthifyMe – Dieting App for Android
HealthifyMe is an app where you can learn how to do yoga, and yoga can solve many health difficulties. And you can learn no instrumental exercises and practice them at home. The weight tracker, sleep tracker, and many food databases and diet logs are all packed with this one app.
- This app syncs with the pedometer, and you can keep track of how many steps you are taking a day, and also; it is a health checker. It comes with a lot of excellent diet plans as well.
- You will eat healthily and follow a healthy life by the calorie counter, and it will plan a diet according to your taste.
19. Monitor Your Weight
Monitor Your Weight app is an award-winning weight tracker app, and it is known for its best performance. When you’re putting your Weight regularly, it will measure everything related to your diet and ideal Weight according to your age, gender, height, and Weight.
- The measurements come with every parameter, like pounds, kgs, feet, or meters. This app will calculate your BMI and the percentages of your body fat delivered every day.
- This app supports over 15 languages so that most people can access this app.
20. Carb Manager
When you’re following a keto or low-carb diet, it’s vital to calculate your gross carb and more of that. Carb Manager is not just a carb calculating app; it’ll drive you towards a low-fat and low-carb healthier life. It enumerates micronutrients and also tracks carbs, proteins, and fats.
- Carb Manager also contains exclusive keto recipes, so you won’t get bored. You can also access your friend and compete with them.
- Over 1 million food recipes with low carbs will also track your water habit and keep you hydrated.
In 2021, we are sincerely concerned about our health more than anything. If you’re not, you should be careful about your health to survive this pandemic. Being fat and more healthy can cause many harmful diseases like heart failure and so many more. So maintaining a healthier life with a dietitian’s advice can cause more problems.
So we have come up with these fantastic Dieting Apps for Android by which you can live a healthier life more safely. Why not check this and start your health journey? Follow any of these apps and keep your health on the right track.