Humans always tend to want more. This tendency has continuously pushed us towards technological evolution. In this consequence, smartwatches have become a lucrative piece of gadget, especially among youngsters. It has become so popular worldwide that smartwatch shipments have grown 12% though amid Covid-19. These watches have some built-in apps, but it’s the wearable apps that excited the usage of smartwatches. That is why developers are continually racing to create better Android Wearable Apps.
Best 30 Android Wearable Apps
The wearable gadget has become the craze of the generations. It is tough to peak the best one, however, here are 30 outstanding android wearable apps (with no particular order) in 2020 you need to check for your smartwatch.
1. Wear OS by Google
Possibilities are endless with Wear OS by Google. It is hands down the most advanced and intelligent wearable App made by Google. Google assistance here is always ready to fulfill your command. It allows you to fully synchronize the work of a smartwatch with smartphones along with all other devices. Not only that, but you can also control and track your messages, data along with your physical activities. To make your life smoother and easier, Wear OS by Google is the one conclusive App you will need in your smartwatch.
- Health and activity tracker powered by Google Fit which counts cardio points
- Music control system
- Attractive watch face customization options
- Ease in navigation
- Helps to stay organized with meetings or shopping or any other event or work with a reminder tool
2. Calm Android Wearable Apps
With a mission to make the healthier and happier, calm is becoming popular among the user with 100,000 downloads each day. In this tough time of Covid-19, if you are dealing with everyday anxiety or trouble sleeping, calm can be a solution you are looking for. It is easy to navigate and developed in a way that can help you to get restful sleep and wake up with refreshments.
Clam is one of the best meditation apps for Android. It provides daily meditation lessons with routine and life-changing meditation skills. It keeps the users on a path by giving distinctive challenges or series to reduce stress, anxiety, or staying calm. It develops mindfulness among the users by having different levels of meditation. This Apple award-winning App can be your ultimate result of living mindfully.
- Sleep stories with slow narration and gallery full of soothing music
- Daily progress tracker
- Incorporated breathing practices
- Exciting Masterclasses on meditation and other issues
- “Mindfulness Reminder” option which allows setting a timer for the next session.
- Experience of sense of meditation with the help of relevant sound & moving backgrounds
- Ads-free meditation
3. Google Keep
Those days are long gone when you had to carry a diary to take daily notes or to-do lists. Being organized or note takings have been made easier by Google Keep directly from your wrist. It is now one of the trending and popular android apps among users. The new version allows you to access your notes from other devices. You can swiftly sync over your records and lists from your phone and create new ones from your wrist. Ease in navigation, in this App, you can set reminders of your tasks so that you do not have to stress yourself.
- Incorporated voice commands with “OK Google” feature
- Advantages of connecting with Android & iOS
- Collaboration option with others
- Easy to read format
- Photo/drawing inserting options and choices of making notes colorful
- Drawing options
- Dictation feature and smart search option
- You can synchronize it with Google Chrome Extension.
4. Bring! Android Wearable Apps
This shopping list making App comes in very handy. This smartwatch app has a creative way to make your shopping experience smooth. It allows you to create and share shopping lists with your family, friends, or anyone you want to. Its updated tools have fun and efficient meal planning and easy inserting photo options. It has attractive designs with free download and no in-app purchases or ads. Nonetheless, it will give you the ultimate relaxation in your everyday shopping.
- Voice transcription functionality
- Useful quantity calculator & item predictor for recipes that can be shared with others with “like” option
- Readymade message sending option
- Individual shopping suggestions and personalizing option with reminders
- Creative stickers and icons
Shazam may have happened with you so many times that you wanted a song to soothe your ear but couldn’t just find the right aria. Shazam is there to choose the right track for you to lift your mood instantly. It is simple to use that with only one tap, and you can find it into the garden of music. You can explore the lyrics, music videos, artist names, and other information for the ultimate music experience.
- Works excellent in offline too
- Pop-up Shazam option to identify songs from any other apps
- Recommends songs in seconds
- Easy song sharing with friends in different social and video sharing media
- Accessible opening of any song directly in Spotify, Apple Music or Google Play Music
6. Infinity Loop
Limited screen size cannot be a restriction for your gaming experience. Infinity Loop is here for the rescue. This game is simple, with relaxing puzzles, which can keep you entertained for hours. Not only that, but studies have also shown that puzzle games are efficient for your brain’s workout and can boost your abilities in focus and IQ.
- Relaxing game with endless levels
- Alluring designs
- Free for unlimited levels
- Have a secondary game in it called “black mode.”
7. Sleep as Android
You can say goodbye to those dark circles and puffy eyes now. Sleep as Android is here with smart sleeping technology, which promises to give you a blissful snooze. Its wearable version lets you keep track of your sleeping pattern so that you can take the phone out of bed. Your smartwatch here will act as your sleep monitor using the same smartphone’s tracking technology. The wearable version can give you more data on your sleeping pattern by activating the wearable option inside the phone app and keeping track of either device.
- Anti-snoring technology which identifies snoring and makes vibrations or sounds to make the user stop
- Lucid dreaming mode feature
- Records sleep talk
- Prevents Jet lag
- Smart alarm system and nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast sleeping
- CAPTCHA wake up verification, a feature that uses device administrator permission which makes the alarm unavoidable while uninstalling the App during an alarm
8. Medisafe Meds and Pill Reminder
Are you forgetful about medicines? Say no more. Medisafe Meds and Pill Reminder is a unique wearable app that has reminder tools for your daily timetables of drugs. You just need to spend a little time putting the exact details about every pill you take into the smartphone version of this App, and the wearable app version will send you buzzes in the precise time when you need to take your pills. This little effort will make you hassle-free for the rest. Furthermore, this is incredible for the people who live alone or in old ages.
- User friendly
- Checker tools for drug interactions
- Medicine refill reminder
- Health measurement tracker such as blood pressure, weight
- Distinctive customization option
9. Uber as Android Wearable Apps
There’s hardly someone who has never heard of Uber. This ride-sharing has been an inspiration for many other start-ups. Though it was constructed for smartphones, it can freely work as a standalone app for Wear OS 2.0 smartwatches. You can order for a ride, check driver progress, and see the estimated time for your desired location. With Uber on your wrist, you can enjoy a hassle-free journey.
- Multiple payment options
- Multiple options for choosing the desired ride
- Easy trip sharing with friends and family
- Price estimation before taking rides
- Essential safety measures and community guidelines
- Secure trip status and location sharing with loved ones in real-time
- Drive preferences option
10. Wear Audio Recorder
No doubt, recording apps are one of the fruitful applications of any smartphone device. While making a record from your phones is painless, this App brings the same functionality in your wrist device. With a simple and straightforward interface, this app allows you to capture the sounds and voices in your surroundings. Furthermore, it records quickly and saves audio messages, whether it’s a reminder or a meaningful conversation.
- It syncs to both Google Drive and Dropbox
- Uninterrupted recording while the display is off
- Photo inserting tools
- Echo suppression along with noise filtration technology and silence skipping
- Managing audio recordings by sharing, deleting and
- Personalization in sound quality
11. 7 Minute Workout
Who does not want a flat tummy and skinnier legs! But spending hours in the gym is not feasible for most of us, and we want time-efficient solutions. 7 Minute Workout does not only save time for the users but also works to make their users healthier. It is time-efficient and ideal for those who want to stay in shape but do not want to give much effort. Its wearable version in the smartwatch is equivalent to a gym trainer. It guides you through a series of exercises, such as press-ups, the plank, etc.
- Standard seven-minute workout session, pedaling through each exercise quickly
- Separate Abs workout for each gender
- Fat Burning workouts & Hiit workouts designed by fitness coach
- Time adjustment tools
- Google Fit support
- Have voice command option
12. Lifesum as Android Wearable Apps
Almost all of us had felt regret after having the food of our guilty pleasure. When we were determined not even to have a look at those. If you are someone who has been experiencing this similar situation, Lifesum can be the companion you need to live a healthy lifestyle. Its unique features let you know how much calories you have taken and how much allowance you have left. It is not just a calorie counter; it teaches you how to make better choices and assists you in making the right food choice at grocery shopping.
- Finds alternative food choices
- Assists in making diet or meal plans
- Weight and waist measurement tracker
- Gives ratings on daily food intakes and set goals for each day
Giving check marks after finishing a task from the to-do list is a moment of utmost satisfaction for all of us. Todoist can create an addition to this satisfaction. It is right now one of the popular to-do list-making apps which companies it’s users to be organized with plans and cooperates in projects. The App is glistening but has the basics of allowing you to browse your lists and add new tasks when needed.
- Commemorates deadlines with reminder notifications and due dates
- Daily progress tracker
- Accommodate with tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, and Amazon Alexa, etc.
- Have different priority level for different levels
- User friendly and ease in navigation
14. Duolingo Android Wearable Apps
Duolingo has been proven that learning a new language other than your mother tongue increases your potential. Besides that, doesn’t it sound wonderful that you can be a proud speaker of any language you like by sparing a little time for some days? Duolingo’s wearable version has made it even more accessible. Holding up your wrist for learning a language might sound a little exhausting, but the learning process will surely amaze you. Also, you do not have to spend a penny on this App and can choose any language to learn from more than 35 options. However, after every lesson, ads appear, but these ads help Duolingo’s team.
- Pleasant features of listening, speaking, reading and writing
- A playful lesson with entertaining characters
- Daily process tracker with rewards and achievements
- Distinctive categories for different levels
- Self-test option by putting questions related to previous lessons
- Worldwide language community
15. Facer Watch Faces
Not a fan of build-in default Android wear watch faces? Facer Watch Faces has more than 100,000 watch faces to choose from. This App is very resourceful with more than 15,000 options of original designs, movies, and TV shows inspired watch faces and a lot more. The best part is you can design your watch face and share it with the world using the creator tool.
- Enormous custom font collections
- Various Time and Date layouts
- Interactive and Animated Design capabilities
- Hundreds of watch face from the world’s leading brands such as Star Trek, Garfield, Ghostbusters and more
- Plenty of customization options
- Tools to import and edit any image
16. Water Drink Reminder
Busy and hectic life has made us successful in materials but has damaged our real wealth, which is health. Water is the first and crucial element for our life, but we are often forgetful to intake proper amounts of water daily. This wearable App allows you to track your water drinking habits and set schedule reminders to appear on your watch. It is handy and simple to use. You just need to input a few details about yourself after installing, and this App does the rest. Consequently, it can be a great help for people with dementia or who are in old ages.
- Water tracker dictates the correct amount of water intake
- Personalized cups with standard units
- Customized time settings for drinking
- Google backup
- Data restoration through water tracker
- It’s free and user friendly
17. IFTTT Android Wearable Apps
IFTTT, which stands for ‘If This Then That,’ is the most clever wearable App you will find in this list. Its programming language enables you to connect two separate apps to perform specific actions. For instance, if you want to save the original picture from Instagram, it can be saved on Google Drive. With IFTTT, possibilities are endless. The best part is it is free and working with giant apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Weather Underground, Dropbox, Slack, and more.
- The smart alert system as soon as there’s a new matching list
- Hundreds of apps to create a match
- Improves social media experience by connecting apps
- Voice command technology
- Backup tools for files, photos, contacts or many more through Dropbox or Google Drive
- Automatic intelligence and home security alert
Video calls are nowadays one of the most compelling technologies we have. Glide allows you to make calls right from your wrist device without the hassle of putting up a phone. You have to spare a little time to install Glide on your smartphone along with your wristwatch as its functioning depends on the paired phone device. After that, you will be able to receive and watch video messages through your smartwatch. Not only that, but you can also exchange video and audio messages along with recording videos. However, your smartwatch’s model has to be a fully functioning one with a front-facing camera and mic option.
- Video reviewing tools along
- Live streaming option
- Easy video sharing
- Instant photo snapping
- Entertaining video filters
- Fastest text receiving and sending
- Live voice recording
This fastest instant messaging App has millions of users worldwide. Though WhatsApp has a wearable version, Telegram is a standalone app and has more functions. It can sync you with other devices as well. Moreover, the Android wear a version of it enables users to view chats, chat history, create groups, and instant reply to messages either via text or audio message. It is free, free of Ads, attractive, reliable, and user friendly for Android users.
- Unlimited storage for sending files, videos or photos
- Supports emojis, stickers, and customized themes
- Up to 200,000 members can be added in group chats
- Easy share options for large videos and files
- Ease of navigation
20. Google Maps
Google Maps has taken the world by storm with its smart programming and almost accurate location tracking. With the App, you do not have to ask person to person whenever you feel lost in the streets. That includes directions, local business information, nearby restaurant location or medicine shops, and a lot more. It is free and works perfectly in smartwatches. However, it could be a risk to follow direction from the wrist device while driving.
- Real-time traffic update
- Bus and train service information through live transit tool
- Accessible findings of addresses and phone numbers
- Multiple language choosing
- Easy directions with voice commands.
- This app provides a wider benefit compare to other Google Maps Alternatives.
21. 1Weather Android Wearable Apps
Looking to the sky or feeling the air may be your go-to way for understanding the weather but might not be a definite possibility. 1Weather is a smart weather forecasting app with 25+ radar layers. It can give you precise, almost updated updates. The App’s technology enables you to get real-time weather information about the weather surrounding you and can show forecasts 48 hours ahead. 1Weather automatically gives updates depending on your location. So that bad weather can ruin any of your events.
- Instant alerts receiving when the weather changes unexpectedly
- Appearance and efficient tools
- Hyperlocal severe weather warnings
- Smart technology for UV index, dew point, visibility, humidity, and pressure
- Local forecast video with live TV tool
Compatible with Apple Watch, Wear OS by Google, Fitbit, or Garmin watches, Cardiogram can track your heart rate and gives you an accurate ratio based on that information with a heart rate sensor. It uses DeepHeart AI technology to track your heart bites. With Cardiogram, you can take full control of your health.
- Shows personal daily charts about user’s health, sleep, stress, and fitness
- Mountains a personalized digital diary of heart rate data
- Monitors heart rate changes minute by minute
- Daily improvement tracker
- Frequency adjustable tools
23. Wear Gesture Launcher
You probably have tons of apps in your smartwatch and are frustrated by tapping through the menu. App developers must have heard your pain and made Wear Gesture Launcher. It lets you tap on the right side of the screen and draw a gesture to launch an app on your smartwatch. You can have loads of distinctive gestures to get to the desired App as quickly as possible. Launching apps have never been this much fun!
- Easy creation and performance of any pattern of gesture
- Preloaded other popular apps’ gestures
- Fully standalone but made for Android 2.0
- Directly manageable from watch
- Compatible with iOS devices
24. Authenticator Plus
The two-factor authentication system is right now one of the security checklists for safety concerned app users. But remembering the codes is a hassle itself, and sometimes the codes could get lost from the smartphone devices. This App preserves a copy of your two-factor keys on your smartwatch. The Authenticator Plus app links that on your smartphone. At a glance, you can check those keys on your wrist device without having to worry.
- Uses Dropbox or Google Drive to sync across devices and natural restoration
- Users data is encrypted with the master password using 256-bit AES
- Personalized theme
- User friendly and ease in navigation
25. Google Find My Device
Losing any smart device is frustrating because some of us save for years just to buy that device. If that device is a smartphone or smartwatch, darkness fills out of our life. Google Find My Device tries it’s best to help the users find their lost devices. It tries to find that device and also puts a lock until you physically find that. It tracks down the location or the last recognized location. It needs your location and contact permission with Google Accounts.
- Locates indoor maps to find devices in airports, malls or other large buildings
- Easily navigates device with Google Maps
- Plays sound at full volume if the device is on silent
- User friendly and identifies network and battery status
26. Endomondo Android Wearable Apps
If you are someone who is health-conscious and goes out to workout daily, Endomondo is the one you need. It can help you to get in shape, along with reducing stress and improving physical activities. Though there are smart fitness bracelets, this App works great with smartwatches. The built-in GPS tracker notifies you how many miles you have crossed through jogging or walking. It is free to install and user friendly.
- Easy tracking of running, walking, cycling and up to 60 other sports using GPS
- Effortless information about miles, speed, distance, burned out calories and more
- Time to time audio feedback about distance or speed
- Easy goals or challenges setting
- Sync with other devices or apps
- Workout progress sharing option with friends
The Outlook App that can challenge the popular email servicing app, Gmail, is from Microsoft. This free email servicing app might make you leave Gmail permanently. It keeps you up to date with incoming messages and upcoming calendar events instantly. There are a lot more features that give head to head challenges to Google products. It keeps your emails and calendar events organized, and the user was friendly with no complicated features.
- Connects all email accounts, calendars, and files in one comfortable spot
- Seamless inbox management
- Easy access and user friendly
- Have access with other Microsoft products
28. Calculator for Wear OS
Calculator might not be the most exciting App in this list, but one of the most important in your smartwatch. It is simple, however useful. The buttons are easy to tap in contrast to the smartwatch. It is easy to navigate, free of cost, and very much user friendly. You do not need to put out your phone every time and can be hassle-free. When you need any higher level calculation you can use any best scientific calculator apps for Android.
- Voice command option with “OK Google” feature
- Have scientific functions along with essential functions
- Easy color scheme and layout
- Painless pairing option with smartphones
29. Wear Casts
Wear Casts is the first standalone podcast app for your smartphone. It is very entertaining to use as you can download podcasts to your watch, and then by pairing it with some Bluetooth earbuds, you can listen to them wherever you want even though your phone might not be within Bluetooth range. But it does require at least 1 GB of RAM, Android 7.0 or above, and also requires a phone to import podcasts.
- Creates instant playlists
- Easy podcast downloadable option in smartwatch
- Do not require a constant Bluetooth connection
- Searchable podcast directory
30. Pulse SMS Android Wearable Apps
This is one of the best messaging applications available. This App enables the support between your phone, your computer, and your watch. It is the only texting app with support for all three platforms. It can be used for free, but getting support for other platforms involves either a subscription service or a one-time payment.
- Attractive design, snooze notifications, and GIF support
- Have features such as blacklisting, schedule messaging and dual-SIM support
- Automatic message backup and restore with a Pulse account
- Protected password along with private conversations
- Delayed sending to give enough time to edit or cancel messages
- Powerful searching through messages and conversations
These Android Wearable Apps are carefully developed and solve user problems uniquely. However, there are many more apps in the market, but they have a name for themselves. Spare some time to experience these apps to make a comparison between similar apps for the ultimate comfort with your smartwatch.